RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:23 am

I'll explain after you turn into a human. Think about what you looked like when you were a human. Jessica said, and immediately was a human again. I obeyed her, and looked down at myself. There was a few rips and tears on my shirt, and pants but that was about it. I sighed in relief. "When you both were born, the government took you from the hospital and injected you with a medication. One that was supposed to let you change into other animals. The people who have been staring at you throughout your life, was always me. She snapped her fingers and became a girl who looked about our age with dark reddish brown hair. "See?" She asked and then changed back. "The government had more vaccinations, but it got destroyed by an anonymous person before they could get any other babies. When I heard about this, I got ahold of the last vaccinations, and injected myself. The Government wants more of these vaccines but, they can't make anymore because all of the scientists and officials who came up with the medicine are... dead. If the government got you both. They could make the vaccine, inject the whole world with it; which wouldn't be good. At all. And then kill you both." Jessica said grimly, pursing her lips afterwords.
My mouth was open, I was speechless. Utterly speechless.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:29 am

I snapped back into a human in an instant and started to pace, "This can't be happening... This can't be happening... I am not a test tube baby... Why us? Do our parent's know? Did they willingly give us up to science? I mean, what kind of person does this?" I continued to pace, my mind whirling at the facts and possibilies, "We've got to stop them." I finally said. I had heard about these government conspiricies all my life, like Area 51 and all that, but this. This was just not right. Unreal. I flexed my fingers and growled, actually growled while I was human. It kind of reminded me of Twilight but I tried to stay focused. I looked at Jessica and then questioned, "How do we know you aren't bad? And working for the government? You could easily turn us in and get a reward for killing us!" I started to shake I got so mad, I pointed my finger at her and jabbed her in the chest, "You probably want us dead too! So you'll be the only shapeshifter! But, oh no! That isn't happening!" I turned and looked at Jacob, "Come on, either we go and kill the government, which sounds like boatloads of fun, or we go into hiding, which sounds kind of like becoming a hobo."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:34 am

"Do you think I want to die, along with all of my other loved ones? That's what would happen, people would take advantage of this power, and destroy this world." Jessica said calmly. "And, if you go into hiding, I'll find you, and then I can take you to a safe place." She said and pointed to the door. "You both need to go if you want to survive. The Governments on it's way." She said darkly.
I stared at her, and looked over at Lilliana. "Like I promised last night. I wont let you get hurt." I whispered looking into her eyes. "We need to trust her, and go into hiding."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:40 am

I shook my head, "Nope, I am so not hiding, I am going to kill a couple thousand government operatives and then I'll go into hiding." I smirked at the both of them before morphing on the spot and bounding out the door.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:44 am

I shook my head, and followed suit. I could barely keep up. We bounded across the 110 degree desert, until we finally arrived in a large thick forest of pine trees. I sighed in relief as the shade started to cool my body down. This might be a good place to stop... I thought, speeding up a bit so I could get up next to her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:54 am

I stopped with a huff and leapt gracefully up into a tree. Laying out on a branch, I let my tail hang down and cracked my neck. My thoughts kind of went wild and I just let them come, forgetting about Jacob below. I wonder what would happen if I ate something raw in this body? Are there deer here? I should Google that... Oh wait, Lilli no computer, Lilli in wild. Darn it. Oh... Food, yummy, I kind of feel like fish, maybe I could catch something... I wonder what would happen if I tried to jump from tree to tree, cats have nine lives right? I got such a cool animal! Yay me! Jacob's is sweet too, such a little irratable grizzy. Aw. I love the way we kind of look the same in animal form as human form. I wonder if I could do this as a human... Hmm di dum di do... I wonder why I feel so warm? Oh, fur coat, wow a coat dealer would die to have fur like mine! Yay, I feel so, hunted. That was a creepy thought... Oh, Jacob looks kind of cute as a bear, like a big scary teddy bear... Aw, I love it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:05 am

I felt the skin under my pelt grow hot. You know, I can hear every word you're saying? I asked looking up at her from the ground. From your raw food craving to my 'cuteness'. I thought, smirking. I looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:10 am

I almost fell out of the tree, when I heard Jacob in my head. Right, I so remembered that... and... I... Uh... I went blank on excuses and just cursed myself in my head. Sorry about that... Uh... I don't have an excuse? I added lightly looking down at Jacob. Everything I thought had been true, so I didn't know what to say to him. I just leapt down and landed beside him. Grinning, I gave him one of my signature looks and thought, I'm going to satisfy my weird raw meat craving, wanna come?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:18 am

I smiled, if that was even possible as a bear. You heard me in the wearhouse, and I just heard you now. So we're even. Switching the subject immediately; Yeah. Sure, I'll come. But Salmon or Bass or some sort of fish sounds really good right now. I thought, my mouth filling with drool. And why did that sound good? I never loved fish like right now.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:21 am

I rolled my eyes, It was the sugar talking, we are so not even. Don't even go there fuzzy butt. I smirked at him and bounded foreward, as graceful, as well, a black leopard. I flicked my tail back and forth tauntingly at him before sniffing the air. My mouth watered as I caught the scent of deer, Oh Man, you take the fish, I'm getting myself some venacin (SP?)! I sped off towards the sounds of lapping tongues and chewing grass. Stalking up, I hid in the brush, waiting to take down my first Deer.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:27 am

I shook my head, and sniffed the air. No smell of water. Great. Jacob. Just great. You're a bear in the middle of Arizona. Where, there are no rivers. Except the muddy Colorado that runs through the Grand Canyon. I sighed, I wasn't really that hungry even. I sprinted over to the tree, and sat in the shade. I silently lied down, and fell asleep in a matter of seconds. My dreams were all good. They were mainly of Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:33 am

Ewww, Yuck! JACOB! I shouted in my head while pouncing on a deer. I brought it down quickly and drug it where he was snoozing under a tree, thinking about me. I dropped the deer from my jaws and gave him a swift kick in the side. Gosh, can you stop thinking about me for five seconds and help me eat this? I want you to try it too. I hesitantly took a bite and chewed slowly. It was fine after you got past the gristles, fur, and the sound of your teeth scraping the bone, oh, and the blood. The blood was going to give me nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:37 am

I woke up to a kick to my side. Once I realized what she had said, I think my body temperature had risen about twenty degrees. I was acting like I was in first grade or something. Uh... I- er- I'm sorry... I said and stayed in my spot. I'm not that hungry. I lied.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:40 am

Liar, Liar, fur on fire. Oh, That was a good one. I thought lightly while eating another bite of deer. You know, it's actually very tasty. Almost a chickeny taste, I know a lot of people say everything tastes like chicken, but this actually does! You know, I've always wondered what you think about, know that I know, it's really not that interesting, I mean it is, but It's me. I just don't want to sound vain or something. Oh, hey, you know what? I think there are more deer, you should really try this. Come on? Please... It's yummy! Like chicken, wait, I already said that. You know, I think there might have been something in that toast this morning... It was a bit too soggy. Wait, no. That was supposed to be French toast. Oops... Hey, have you eaten any deer yet?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:45 am

I sighed and walked over to the dead deer, and took a reasonable chunk out of it. I chewed it slowly. It was like eating meat flavored Styrofoam. Lilliana, either you did have something in your toast, or you're wacko. This does not taste like chicken. It tastes like Styrofoam. I thought, shaking my head. I didn't eat anymore. I sat back down against the tree, and tried to think of how to keep me and Lilliana alive, and healthy.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:50 am

I am most certainly not wacko, if you're so health concious, maybe you should just go eat some fish and berries, weirdo. I am going to pig out on meat. I growled at the end for an added effect and leapt over the carcass. Tackling Jacob from the side, was like running into a brick wall, I didn't have my claws out because I didn't want to hurt him, but there was nothing to hold onto. I scrambled before landing on my back and whimpering, Ow.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:55 am

I chuckled, and grinned, pinning her down playfully with one paw. Have you ever looked at a map of Arizona? There's Desert, Desert, Desert. I thought, matter-of-factly. And a retirement community here and there. So, I'm going to have to live with Styrofoam until we get out of this state, and make it up through the states, over to somewhere a little more green. It'll be better for both of us. I thought, letting her go after my little rant.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:00 am

I resisted sticking my tongue out at him and just rolled out from under his paw after he had removed it. I rolled my eyes at the deer and sighed before starting to lick my paws, I wonder if we'll be doing this when we're eighty, I mean imagine it! A bear with a cane, and me with my leopard walker! It's hilarity. I thought about the mental picture, and if Leopards can laugh, I died right then and there, cracking up on the forest floor, rolling around like a demented eight year-old.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:05 am

HaHa. I thought, smirking. Great. I'm now taking care of a six year old. I teased, and stood up. We need to find a shelter for tonight. It gets really cold at night. Like forty degrees. I'll be fine, since I have this thick coat that, could warm a whole entire army for the winter. But you have a short, sleek pelt. I thought looking at Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:12 am

Aw, I thought softly, Are you worrying about me? That's so sweet and unnessisary. I am not a child, I can take care of myself, I might be immature at points. But that doesn't count. I winked at him before leaping up in a tree and curling against the wood, Let's see you do that, or would you prefer me to go human, shave you and make a nice blanket from your coat? I gave a small playful growl and let my tail dangle close to his nose. Thanks for the complement on the pelt, it's very sleek. Ah, being a leopard is so cool!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:02 pm

Yeah. I am. Sometimes I wake up in the morning, in the middle of the summer and there's frost on the ground. I'm not exactly wild about letting you freeze yourself to near death. I thought swatting her tail with both my front paws. That, nd if you nearly killed yourself or actually killed yourself, I wouldn't forgive myself for the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:17 pm

I grinned at him and leapt off the tree, this time, latching onto his back and swatting at his ears, I could so take you in a fight. You wanna try? I smirked and growled lightly in his ear, Plus, If we play fight, then I won't feel guilty when I hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:26 pm

I shook her off and turned around to face her. I held up my extended claws. They were about three inches long, and one inch thick. Each. I'm fine. It would be even worse if I killed you. Or hurt for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:45 pm

I frowned and rolled off of him, Thank you... That's sweet... I looked up at him and laid my paw next to his, They are so different... His was humongous and black with thick fur and thick claws, mine was small and sleek with smoothed over black fur. My claws were still deadly, but they had a certain elegance about them. I blinked and looked up at Jacob, my eyes locking with his.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:07 pm

I looked into her eyes for a few moments before looking away. You need to get the thought out of your head Jacob. She obviously doesn't think much of you... I thought, forgetting about the mind empathy link. Just give it up... I thought and walked over to the tree, and sat down against it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next