RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:54 pm

I shrugged. "Sure." I stated turning left at the fork in the road. We were now cascading through a small town in New Mexico. I had to slow down once we had hit town because I wasn't wild about getting pulled over. The less that people recognized our faces, the better. We were known as murderers now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:03 pm

I sighed, actually, I seemed to be doing that a lot now. Rubbing my head, I watched the people in the small town look at the fancy car, maybe we should've gone with something less flashy, like the mini-van, but then again, we weren't freaking soccer moms. Chuckling, I looked out the front window and started my tail, "My family is different from yours, in a few ways..." I trailed off and then threw myself into it, "My father and Mother were always nice parents, helping me whenever I needed it, and my mom even homeschooled me through high-school. I had always done dance my entire life, when I was young and still in public school, but when I went to home-school, I told my mom I didn't want to do it anymore. It was fun, but not what I loved. She freaked out, we haven't been the same since. That was her dream as a kid, to become a professonal dancer, and she pushed that on me." I took a breath and continued, "I've never had siblings, but my cousins were moderatly close to my age. They made my life horrible. I make my life sound so hard, but it really wasn't. And now that I'm telling you this, I realize I had it so good compared to some people. Now, my life before this entire ordeal seems like cake." I looked at Jake from the side and sighed again, "It might not be much of a story, but I figured you should know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:56 pm

I nodded lightly, and slowed down a bit once we reached another town. Stupid people, and their stupid speedlimits... I thought, pursing my lips. I quickly learned that we were stuck in the middle of a traffic jam. In the Arizona sun. With a not-so-great air conditioner. (Don't get me wrong the car was awesome but, it had a horrible air conditioning.) I could only guess that the car in front of us belonged to a crabby old lady with her pot-bellied husband because the car moved an inch every minute. Literally. I groaned, and a headache quickly invaded my head's personal bubble. "I hate traffic." I stated, rubbing my forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:40 pm

I laughed lightly and shook my head at him. "Jacob, you really should have more patience, and get rid of your lead foot." I smiled at him and touched his arm tenderly, "But, it is quite annoying. Do you know what happened? Maybe there was a wreck..." I wondered idlely, if I shapeshifted, if I could smell blood from this far away, if there was a wreck. If not, then the attempt would just scare the crud out of whatever car had the misforture of being caught at a standstill beside ours. I crawled into the backseat of the car after undoing my seatbelt and looked through all the spy junk they had installed in the Jag. "Do you want a Tylonal... Maybe this was what Tara was talking about." I offered lightly and handed him the bottle with a bottle of water that I found in a mini-fridge in the back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:02 pm

I managed to smile lightly. "Yeah... please." I whispered, ignoring the honks that we were getting from the other cars for no apparent reason. I took the water that Lilliana gave me and took it with the Tylenol. I quickly drained the water, and set the empty bottle in the cup holder to recycle later. "We're nearing Phoenix, if you need anything from college, just tell me." I said, and sped up once we were out of traffic and Lilliana was strapped back in. It looked like a small crash had happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:09 pm

Everything seemed to slow down as Jacob sped up, finally passing whatever had caused the back-up. I had been right, it had been a small crash. A woman was drying her eyes beside a mangled car. An Abulance attendant tried to hold her back as a streacher passed with a sheet over it. I could make out the outline of an adult, possibly male. I gulped and tore my eyes from the scene as Jacob accerated. I shook my head lightly and rubbed my cheek, "I don't think I need anything, besides, the government has probably taken anything of any importance that I didn't get beforehand. The room was clean when I went back about a week ago. When we first left, I searched and cleaned everything up. They probabaly had to search for any left-over DNA. I say keep going if you don't need anything. We have to get to Oregon sometime soon." I replied lightly and looked at him for a moment before grabbing an apple from my bag, it was bruised, but edible. "You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:26 pm

I shook my head. "No. Not really." I whispered, gripping the steering wheel as hard as I could with both hands. My knuckles were a pale, paper white. The stretcher had reminded me of my real Dad's death. He had died at the wheel. I had been in the car at the time with my Mom. He was fine one moment and then he had died. Just like that. "Actully... I'll take something." I stated, loosening my arms up a bit, so it wouldn't look like I was angry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:33 pm

I was worried about Jacob as soon as I watched his hands grip the wheel so tight his knuckles turned white. Biting my lip, I didn't say anything and grabbed the first thing I came too in the bag, a pear. Shaking my head, I dug down deeper and came up with a pop tart package. I shook my head again and handed it to him, "Here, this is all we've got, unless you want the apple or a smashed pear."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:47 pm

I grabbed it lightly, and thanked her. I unwrapped the two crumbly pop tarts. "Do you want one?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "I don't need two." I said wrapping one up, and then taking a bite out of the other one. I handed the wrapped one to Lilliana, even though she hadn't responded. After I had swallowed, I yawned and re-adjusted my safety belt with my free hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19