RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:06 pm

I transformed and roared beside him and ran beside him. We were both going pretty fast so I thought, Are we planning to hit any towns, or are we going to dodge them by forests? Keeping pace, and dug my claws into the ground and picked up speed lightly, I was falling behind Jacob was so fast. He was like a star track player the way he ran with little effort.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:10 pm

We're avoiding them, unless we need something. I thought, slowing down a bit so Lilliana could catch up. We were starting to escape the Coniferous forest and we were now entering the Deciduous forest. My claws pierced the crackling leaves as I ran.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:17 pm

I nodded at him and then growled, Aren't we going straight towards Washington D.C.? Are you crazy? I'm not going any farther until you explain yourself. I skidded to a stop and glared at him, Plus, my parent's are near this way, I don't want to bring the Government to their doorstep.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Once we get to Missouri, We're going to head South East to Florida. We're either going to hitch a ride to Puerto Rico, then go to the Caribbean Islands or we can go straight to Central America, and then head to South America. I thought, looking over my shoulder. If you have any better ideas, speak up now. I said. A little bit ticked off that she hadn't trusted me. I had already thought about Tennessee, and how we weren't going to go that way. Even though I had never met them, I wasn't wild about putting Lilli's parents in danger. And, we won't pass through Tennessee at all. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:29 pm

I looked at him wairly but nodded none-the-less. I started to walk again and looked at him lightly, Sorry... I trust you... I just now thought of the consequiences... My eyes got wide and I tried to go for the, puss-in-boots look.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:37 pm

I nodded. Yeah. I know. I already thought about them. And have you noticed, I've always wanted to stay with the Southern U.S.? That's because most of my family, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents, all live in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. I don't want the Government getting any ideas. I thought, walking along with her. And I never thought that you didn't trust me. I lied.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:43 pm

I watched him for a moment before transforming into a horse and overtaking him, You can follow me now. I growled in my head already a mile or so ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:50 pm

I frowned, and bounded forward, as fast as could to catch up. After about three miles I finally did. What the heck? What were you thinking?! I demanded, growling. I don't care if you're leading, but going up ahead of me by a mile? What if one of us got attacked?! I asked, roaring in anger.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:54 pm

I transformed back into a Leopard and scratched him across the cheek, Now we match. I bounded foreward and slipped through the trees expertly, my body weaved in and out, in and out. I was more nimble in the forest than across open fields, my slender body with all my weight distributed evenly helped me make sure I didn't run into anything. Jumping up on a branch, I started jumping from tree to tree before going back on the ground, Now GET OUT OF MY HEAD! I screamed through our minds that all you could hear was the echo for a good minute.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Fine! Leave. I don't care! I thought, and turned into a human, the scratch on my cheek was bleeding. I shook my head in disgust, and continued on. I continued walking east, toward Kansas. I didn't care if she got caught by the government. Heck, I didn't care if she fell in a pit and starved. Oh. Harsh, Jake. Harsh. I shook the thought out of my head, and continued along.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:10 pm

I shook my head and kept running. I didn't let the tears fall until I lept up in a tree and transformed into a human. Curling up in a ball, I hugged myself and cried. My thoughts were everywhere as I tried to stay quiet enough that no one could hear me. My chest heaved as I shook from the tears racking my body. I finally managed to calm myself enough to stop crying. I shivered even though it was the middle of the day and held my pack close to my body.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:17 pm

I shook my head, and turned into a lion. I bounded through the forest like it was an open field. I didn't care if I got more scratches. My anger prevented the pain from coming on. Once the sun set, I stopped, my chest heaving in exhaustion. The small twinge from the scratches finally caught up with me. Along with my emotions. I was alone. Single. Vulnerable. I was one single person, trying to fight the government. How could I do it without Lilliana. I leaped up onto a tree and turned into a human. I tried yelling her name. No response. I sighed, and turned into a lion again. Lilliana? I asked, softly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:29 pm

I heard my name being shouted and I looked below me to see Jacob. Rubbing my eyes, I watched him transform back into a Lion and jump up in a tree diagonal from me. I could clearly see him, but I was fairly sure he couldn't see me. Sighing, I jumped out of the tree without a sound and dropped behind the tree my bag hung in. Rolling around, I slunk up behind Jacob's tree and shimmied up. Along my way, I jumped from branch to branch trying not to make a sound. When I got behing him, I tapped his shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:32 pm

I fell off the tree in surprise. Landing on my back. The air was knocked out of me. Once I had caught my breath, I stood up. Crud, Lilliana. I;m going to have to tech you to be louder next time. I said with a small grin. I just hoped she didn't hate my guts.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:38 pm

I smiled at him softly as I watched the burly lion fall from the tree and I leapt down in leopard form just quick enough to catch his thoughts. I smiled weakly at him and licked his ear before pulling on it with my teeth, I really stink at relationships... First I hate you, then I love you, then I hate to, then I love you, then I attack you. I shook my head at him and thought, I don't hate you... I could never hate you... I'm just an idiot...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:45 pm

I grinned. No your not. You're smarter then me. I thought, standing up and licking her nose lightly before, dropping my bag, against the tree. I jumped up into the tree, and sat down on a thicker branch. Then I bounded up as high as I could go, hidden by the leaves. I stuck my head out of the canopy, and breathed the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:48 pm

I leapt up in my tree and sighed, I'm in the tree diagonal to you, can you see me? I asked lightly looking below through the leaves. I was watching and waiting for something to attack us, or look up. I was hungry still, but I didn't want to land on the ground and transform into a horse and eat some grass.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:50 pm

No. I can see the tree though... I thought, and climbed down quietly, making sure not to make any noise. I crept along the ground, and swiftly climbed up her tree. I tapped her shoulder with one of my claws. Boo. I thought, with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:16 pm

I whirled around and growled at him lightly, Now I see why we both need to be a bit louder. Smirking, I licked his cheek where I had sliced him and frowned, I'm sorry about that...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:19 pm

It's fine. I was being a big jerk. I thought, swatting, a falling leaf with my paw. It got shredded into two pieces. I smirked. So... what do you prefer? Caribbean? Or Central America/South America? I asked raising an eyebrow, as I looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:24 pm

That statment made me think back to my dream and I shuttered, and answered automatically, Central America. Flashes of the dream went through my head over and over again and I growled, at the part where we died.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:26 pm

I nodded lightly, and noticed she was growling. What's the matter Lilli? I asked . placing my paw lightly on her's comfortingly. She looked worried, along with stressed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:31 pm

I winced as a new almost vision flashed through my mind, we were being dragged off. The man cackled, my voice sounded feeble as it begged for him not to kill Jacob. He cackled but didn't listen. I cried for mercy, but none came as two solder's positioned themselves behind me.
I came out of the daynightmare and hissed lightly. My head was pounding as I growled and scratched at the tree. Finally, I laid down on the branch and sniffed before replying, We're going to die.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Don't think like that. We will not. I thought, looking at her. I licked her ear, comfortingly. Please. It'll just get us closer to being captured. I thought, frowning. What had happened? Why had she immediately gone... fussy?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:40 pm

I shook my head and transformed into a human. My balence wasn't as good, but it would keep me in the tree. Sighing, I buried my head into Jacob's fur and cried a bit before sniffing and pulling away. "We can't escape them Jake." I gulped and grabbed my back, rustling through it, I brought out a necklace that used to be my grandmother's. Looking closer, I noticed that it had a green emerald pressed into an 'L'. I put it on and hid it under my clothes, "We can't escape," I repeated, but ended differently, "But we can fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next