RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:27 pm

I cocked my head at him and padded over, What's wrong, I don't understand why you're acting like this... Jacob, tell me up front... I blinked at curled up beside him, my tail wrapping around his ankle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:38 pm

I sighed. It's nothing. I lied. She sadly had heard my thoughts. I frowned, pursed my lips. Did bears even have lips? I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:42 pm

I turned human and curled up with my arms around my torso, "Jacob... Please... Explain it to me." I looked at him with wide eyes, it didn't bother me that I was sitting beside a bear, all the fur was making me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I smiled weakly at him and looked into his teddy bear eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Fine. I like you. And you obviously dislike me. I thought sighing again afterwords, and looking away. My face was warm, but that was about it. Even though it was just a few words it felt good to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:48 pm

I looked at Jacob in his bear form expectatly, "Jacob, if you said something, you're going to have to turn human and tell me... I can't read minds..." I waited for him and fidgited lightly, it was killing me wanting to know what his deal was.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:52 pm

I turned into a human and looked at her. "I like you. And obviously you dislike me." I stated, looking into her eyes. I pursed my lips, and looked away, not wanting to see the reaction on her face. I realized how 'five year oldish' my sentence sounded. 'Like'? Why couldn't I have used love. But, that didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:01 pm

I felt my jaw drop slightly, and I tried to pick it up from hanging slack. I looked at the side of Jacob's face, his jaw-line ridgid. Shutting my eyes, I blew out a breath of air and whispered, "You do? But, I thought you hated me... When I obviously liked you..." I looked at the side of Jacob's face, waiting for his response. This was insane, and I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:05 pm

I looked over at her and smiled lightly. "Yeah. I do. Majorly. And, what made you think I hated you? The fact that I would never look into your eyes for longer then five seconds, or the fact that I trusted Jessica enough with our lives?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:14 pm

I blushed, "Both..." I trailed off, but couldn't help but grinning at Jacob, he was kind of contagious. "So..." I breathed out, feeling a bit light headed from the entire ordeal, with the crush thing, the animal thing, oh and the fact we were being stalked by the government.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:33 pm

I shrugged, and turned back into the giant black bear. "If only there was a lake or something near here." I tried to say but, it just came out as a growl and a small whimper. I shook my gigantic head. I had to admit, my heart was beating a mile a second. I wanted to yell in joy but, that wouldn't be to good for our 'hobo' cover.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:27 pm

I kissed Jacob on the nose before muttering, "I'm running back, I'm going to run back to college, get our things, and they come back, I won't come with my truck, I'll get as much as I can possibly hold. The Government might already be there, I'll try and stay animal as long as possible before I get into rural areas." I looked at Jacob and then morphed, Is that alright?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:34 pm

My heart hammered in my chest. Be safe. You only need to grab my backpack. It's next to my bed. I smiled lightly at her. and bit my lip. My razor sharp teeth pierced the fragile skin. Great. If you get into any sort of trouble. Turn into an animal, and contact me. It should work. I'll stay in this form until you get back. I thought, looking into her eyes, for at least ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:54 pm

I flashed my teeth at him and winked, I will, but remember, I am a leopard. No one could take me on without a tranqualizer, and/or a gun. I leapt off a rock and gained speed with each pump of my legs, So, What do you want to talk about? It should take me a while to get back. Anything on your mind? Other than your undying love for me? I chuckled and smiled, hopeing he didn't mind the wise-crack.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:19 pm

I shook my head. Undying love? Who's the one that said my eyes looked like chocolate? I asked, smirking at myself. If anything was on my mind, you'd know about it. I said, pointing out a fact.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:39 pm

True, but would you rather them look like mud, or chocolate? Think about that, Mr. Bear. I was nearing my first town and I broke stride to hide in the bushes for a moment before thinking, I'm by my first town, I have to go human. I'll be back soon. I shapeshifted behind the brush and fixed my hair before popping up and walking out. There was no one really around, so I just went through town, acting that I knew exactly where I was going.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:49 pm

I was going to reply, but she had already changed before I did. I sighed, and walked over to the deer, it was a little old, but I ate the rest of it. I had to admit, the more I ate, the more it grew on me. After, the deer had been picked clean, I shook my head, and tried to imagine where we were on a map. We were heading south of Phoenix. Which was good. We could go to Mexico, and make our way down to South America.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:52 pm

There was a shuffle in a doorway near me and I ignored it, the hair on the back of my neck pricking up. I causually looked over my right shoulder and saw a shadow dissapearing. Picking up the pace, I sprinted out of the town and dove into a bush. At that moment, there was a gunshot that soared over my head and I transformed, Crud. I relayed everything that had happened to Jacob as I raced off. Something tackled me from the side and I slashed at it with my claws. It was a human, in a black suit. I sniffed at the body beside me and my stomach lurched, it was so clean smelling, sterile. Like a Labratory. Government operatives.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:57 pm

I stopped in my tracks. And cursed loudly about the government. But, of course it came out as an angry growl. Which wasn't nearly as good, but it would do. I looked down at my paws. The claws were dug into the ground in anger. I tried to calm myself down before replying. Stay low. And stay safe. To all extent. Don't risk your life anymore then you already are. Please. I'll steal clothes if we need to. Anything. Just stay safe. I repeated. My stomach was even tighter after I had said that small speech. After a few moments of deep regret that I hadn't gone with her, I headed back through the brush and grass. Trying to find a reasonable place for me and Lilliana to stay that wasn't so out in the open.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:25 pm

Right, they smell all sterile, like a Lab. It's weird, and makes my nose hurt. I ran on, after making sure the man was actually dead. It oddly didn't bother me I had killed him. Maybe it should have, but it didn't. I blinked and decided to stop my train of thought, I needed to focus and make sure nothing was ahead of me, or following.
Soon, I was back near the college and I skidded to a stop and transformed. Creeping up, I hid behind a bush and peered out. I was so near the door to our dorm that I could see the clear outline. Looking around, I didn't see anything suspicious, but on an extra measure of safety, I whipped out my cell and put it to my ear. It was on silent, so I started a conversation with myself as I walked out of the forest, acting like I had just come from a path.
I walked towards the door and kept talking, a couple people looked at me but I ignored them and took the stairs. I wasn't dumb, the Government could shut down the elevator, and trap me. I got to our floor out of breath and went into my room. I grabbed a bag and stuffed my clothes in it, and everything else I would need, money mostly. I had a pretty good fund. I went through the bathroom and grabbed some shampoo in case we go a chance to stay in a hotel room. While I grabbed all the things we needed, I was thinking of ways I could remove DNA if we did stay somewhere with humans.
I grabbed Jacob's bag and stuffed both our car keys in my pocket. Heaving a sigh, I exited the rooms and ran back downstairs. There was a police officer standing at the front desk and I walked out, acting like there was somewhere I needed to be. I walked towards the cars first, I unlocked mine and threw the bags in before putting my hair up in a ponytail and putting a hat. I changed my shirt behind the door and rolled up my pantlegs. Hopefully, I could loose any trails I had. Grabbing the bags, I went into the forest on a path, but strayed off a bit in.
Transforming, I was careful with the bags as I rushed back. Jacob, There are Police looking for us, I think. There was one at our dorm. I might be parnoid, because that was the only one I saw. I brought a lot of clothes so we can degiuse ourselves as humans. Plus makeup, bear with me. I thought lightly to him, grimacing at the thought of make-up, I only had some things that would make us a bit different, but I'd take it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:34 pm

The way she worded it sounded like we weren't humans. Great. They probably will follow you. So try to lose them, to the best of your extent. I stated, sniffing along the ground. Dust. Dust. Rock. Dust. I thought, lifting up my head. And looking ahead. Just more cactus and trees. I continued though. For about a mile. Before, I found a large rock formation. I headed toward it. And started sniffing. I bit my lip, and found a fairly large opening in the earth, under the rock, large enough for me to fit into. I squeezed into it. I gasped. I think I found somewhere for us to hide... For the meanwhile. It's about a mile and a half away from where we rested. It's basically a cave. It's cool... and... I looked around. Nothing. It has enough room for both of us to fit in here as animal forms... I thought, and moved out. My mouth was parched. I groaned lightly and headed back to the resting spot. Making sure to keep the spot in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:46 am

I ran back without any issues. Skidding to a stop, I saw the rock and looked around for Jacob, It's pretty large... We could probably fit in it as humans too, I brought blankets. Oh, and where are you? I asked lightly throwing the bags off my back and sitting down, Can we please go human? I'm so tired of being a leopard. I wish this hadn't happened to us. I was whining, but at that point I didn't care, I jsut wanted to go sleep in a bed tonight instead of under a rock.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:42 am

I'm back at the place where we stopped and rested... I'll be there soon... I thought, and bounded back into the brush, toward the giant rock. About four minutes later, I arrived at the same spot that I had been to only about a half an hour ago. I turned into a human as I walked up next to her. "Yeah. You can." I stated, with a small grin. She had gotten back safe. Thank gosh... I thought looking into the leopards eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:05 pm

I transformed back into a human and cracked my knuckles, "Thank the lord..." Sighing, I opened up my bag and dumped the contents on the top of the rock, "I brought clothes and blankets, money too. I also brought our cell phones, which can be tracked, but I might be able to disable that. Uh, We have cell phone chargers in case we can stay somewhere..." I kept on rambling about all the stuff I brought and then sat down, "This is kind of scary Jake."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:18 pm

"Yeah. It is..." I said, swallowing harshly and looking up at the sky. "I hope Jessica gets here, soon. So she can take us to the safe house she had told us about..." I said in a low whisper. "If she doesn't come, I have a plan. We can keep heading south toward South America. And then, we might be able to hitch a ride on a ship to Asia." I said, and grabbed the yo-yo that my father had given me. I stared at the sides of it. Had he known about me? If he had, why hadn't he said anything? I shook my head, and walked over to the large rock 'cave'.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:43 pm

I looked at him for a moment before shaking my head. I know it wasn't an essential need, but I had brought my favorite book and one of Jacob's, hopefully that he liked enough to read over and over again. I sat down cross legged on the rock and started the book over again. My world tuned out, and then tuned into the book. I was lost, only a sliver of my reality in my brain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next