RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:49 pm

I sighed, and walked over to a tree. I started lightly banging my head against it. What had I gotten us into? I asked myself, and kicked the tree before walking back toward the stone structure. I slipped down into it, and tried to make it somewhat livable. I started rolling large rocks out of it, and pushing the little ones to the side. I sighed, and sat down on the 'soft' dirt. "Home, sweet home..." I whispered to myself. I looked down at my hands. I had light cuts in them from the sharp edges of the rocks, but I could live with that. It was the problem that Lilliana was being hunted down by the government, like I was. That bothered me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:11 pm

I heard a fainted crack and looked up, there was a white fox coming out of the forest. Raising my eyebrow's, I called underneith me, "Jacob, come out, we have a vistor." Jessica shapeshifted into a human and looked at me, "You brought a book? Really? That isn't really the most essential thing you need." I rolled my eyes and hopped off the rock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:21 pm

(You have mind reading powers. DON'T YOU? I was going to basically make that same thing happen on the post after yours. xD)

I stood up and walked out. Jessica was standing there in front of me. I saw Jessica smirking at Lilliana before looking over at me.
"I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier, but the governments boosted up their offense. Anyway, tomorrow, we'll make our way down to Mexico, and catch a Cruise ship to an Island about a hundred miles away, where our base is set up..." She said plainly. I bit my lip. "Our? Do you mean just us three? Or are there more people like you?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Ding, Ding, Ding. Jacob wins a prize. There are five more people like me. They can't transform or shape shift but, they are just as helpful." She said looking at Lilliana and then back to me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:27 pm

I groaned, "Joy, more people that will help us hide from crazy scientists from the Government." Stuffing my book in my bag, I slung it on my back, "Animal or Human? I kind of want to freak people out and walk around like a leopard Hobo." I laughed and grinned at the both of them, sometimes they could be to serious.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:39 pm

I caught Jessica giving Lilliana a serious glance. "We have to stay here for the night and let the government calm down a bit. And then we can leave." She said coldly, and set down the hand bag she was carrying. She pulled out two water bottles and tossed one of them to me, and the other to Lilliana. I uncapped it nd took a few gulps. "Thanks." I said looking over at Jessica. She just nodded.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:44 pm

I rolled my eyes at Jessica and caught the bottle. Taking a swig, I nodded to both of them and muttered, "I'm going to go sleep in that tree. I'll take first watch." Transforming, I leapt up in the tree and then went back into a human once I caught my balence. Grinning at the both of them, I stuck my tongue out at Jessica behind her back and leaned against the tree. "You two can sleep and talk about me. I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:01 pm

I sighed, and climbed up into the tree next to her. "I'm not tired." I said in a light whisper. I watched as Jessica shook her head and shuffled down into the stone cave thing. I smirked, and leaned my head up against the trunk of the tree. I pursed my lips, and tried to catch the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:16 pm

I rolled my eyes as Jessica went into the cave. Turning, I gazed at Jacob and then muttered, "You should sleep... It won't do any good to have only one person up in the dead of the night... They'll-" I cut off my rant and sighed, "I'm scared, I admit it... Sarcasim is my way of fighting off the fear." I buried my head in my hands and started to shake.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:21 pm

I looked over at her. I put a comforting arm around her. "We'll get out of this. Safe and sound. I promise..." I said in a soothing whisper. "In two days time we'll be on a cruise ship to the base island. Where we'll be 100% safe. We'll be able to relax..." I said biting my lip. I hope. I added in my thoughts. I looked out in front of us. The sun had set, and long shadows had been cast.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:23 pm

I shook my head and shuttered out, "We'll never be safe... as long as they're chasing us... I don't trust Jessica... She's to know-it-all-ish. Plus, she claims she can change forms, we safe her, but... How do we know she's not a spy?" I asked huddling in closer to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:35 pm

I sighed and bit my lip even harder. After a few moments, I responded. "If Jessica shows any more signs of being an enemy, we'll ditch her, and head the opposite direction she's going. You're right though. We'll never be safe, not until the government gives up. They're bound to do it eventually." I said in an even softer voice.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:39 pm

I nodded weakly and turned my head to look at the dark sky. Sighing, I pulled away from Jacob and blushed, "Sorry..." I muttered wiping my eyes. There were only a coupld of tears, but that was enough to make me embarassed. I was so weak. Come on, you can't act like just another girl. You have to be strong, I told myself leaning against the tree. I shut my eyes and whispered, momentarily forgetting Jacob was beside me, "You have to be strong." I tuned into the forest behind and underneith the tree. I felt a soft wind move my hair and I listened for any twigs snapping or breaths.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:47 pm

"You don't need to be..." I whispered, and pursed my lips. I ran my hand through my hair, and stared up, through the tree. I climbed down, and grabbed The Fellowship of the Ring from my pack. I climbed back up the tree, and started to try to read by the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:51 pm

I blushed and watched him climb down the tree. I was about to say something about him leaving, but then he climbed back up with a book in his hands. I smiled softly at him and then muttered sarcasically, "You'll hurt your eyes reading in this light..." I grinned at him from the side and then heard the snap of a twig. My head whipped around and I watched a silver wolf pad back into the forest. My eyes grew narrow as I realized, it wasn't a wolf. It was a dog, but just bred with a wolf to make it seem that way. It padded back into the forest and I looked at Jacob, "You think it's them?" I asked barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:56 pm

I grinned at her small gesture about my eyes, and then my face went straight. "I doubt it... It probably belongs to a cattle farmer or something near here." I said and looked back down at my book. I wasn't so sure though, but, I knew it wasn't a government official. I just knew...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:58 pm

I nodded and decided to trust him. Sighing, I leaned against the tree and asked, "What part are you at? The endless tree chapters yet?" I motioned towards the book, I had scraped past those parts, but I couldn't finish The Two Towers yet, all the forests were killing me. It almost made me want to rip out all the pages. The Hobbit was by far my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:07 pm

I nodded. "Yeah. I am..." I muttered lightly. After I had finished the chapter I was on, I closed the book, and set it in a small crevasse next to me. I smiled at her. "You should go to bed... I can keep watch." I said, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:11 pm

I looked at him and debated on whether or not to listen to him. Finally, I gave into his eyes and nodded weakly. Sighing, I leaned my head back on the tree and fell asleep on the limb. I usually didn't move much in my sleep, so I wouldn't be in danger sleeping in the tree, besides I woke up at slight noises most of the time, so I could catch myself if I did move.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:13 pm

I sighed and stayed up through most of the night until about 4:00 AM when I finally woke Lilliana up. "Can you do look out for right now? I don't want to fall asleep while we're traveling..." I asked, raising a tired eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:17 pm

I nodded at him while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. He fell asleep pretty quickly and I piddled around the cmapsite, clearing any DNA that might help the Government track us. As the sun came up, I jumped up in the tree and shook Jacob awake. When he woke up, I leapt down and went to wake up Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 pm

I lept down out of the tree, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes with my arm. "Morning Lilli." I said in a tired whisper as she came out of the hole followed by Jessica. I don't know why, but a smirk came upon my face as I saw Jessica. She looked as if she had gotten attacked by a gorilla or bear. Her hair was wild and shaggy, and she had multiple cuts along her face from the small rocks that laid among the ground. I turned away as she gave me that piercing glare.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:27 pm

I gathered our things and sighed, "We better get moving. We don't need to stay in one place to long." Looking at Jessica, I felt myself grin as I turned away quickly. She looked horrible. I was kind of glad too, that way, there was no way she'd be reconized. I brushed through my hair quickly and sat down on the rock, "Jessica, why don't you lead? Since your the leader?" I suggested a bit sarcastically glaring at her. I knew it was wrong, but I hated her guts, I hated them with a passion of a thousand burning suns.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:47 pm

I eyed Lilliana and smiled lightly in amusement. "Well, uh... you both should probably turn into your animal forms..." She as she turned into her usual White Fox. I frowned, and turned into my large black bear form. After Lilliana had changed, Jessica started to lead us South. We kept going until we came upon Mexico's border with the U.S. By this time, it was about 5:00 PM. And we were all growing tired. Right before we crossed the wooden, barbed wired fence. Jessica bounded of into the brush telling us to stay there. We stayed. Until, about Ten Minutes later, we heard the buzzing of Helicopters... and trucks. Aww. CRUD! I thought. She had turned us in.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:59 pm

I am going to kill her! She's mine! I hissed and clawed the ground. I made a motion to charge out of the bush, but I really just poked my head out. There were operatives swarming around the fence on both sides and I saw Jessica sitting in the back of a van, smirking. I am going to claw that smirk off her face. I growled and tensed up, We're in this together? Right? We can take them. I turned to Jacob and looked at his big burly form, we could do this.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:11 am

I nodded. We need to kill the ones on the Mexican side, so we can run and hide. We wont be able to take all of them... I thought, adding a soft growl afterwords. Just so you know... in case anything happens. I love you. I added, looking into her eyes. On the count of three... One... Two... Three... I thought as I sprung out of the bush and over the fence. I charged toward a man with a gun, he shot multiple shots at me, but each of them went right over me. I stood up on my paws, and swatted his neck. He fell over, dead. I gulped. I had just killed a person. The thought lingered in my head, but I shook it off. Some of the soldiers stared at me, and seemed a bit more careful. I lunged at another man, and knocked him down. Killing him with one slash. I felt a bullet graze my fur, but it didn't hit me. I turned and ran toward a group of men firing shots at me randomly. I felt one hit me in the shoulder, I yelled out in pain, but it just made me more angry. I killed two of them at a time. And finished the third with a swipe of my paw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: