RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)

Go down 
+4
❝ lauren ❞
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Shadowheart awoke in JointClan camp, and looked around, no Grasstail. Her scent was stale, and if she was hunting she would be back by now. He dashed out of camp, and when he reached the border he stopped. He sniffed the air. "MellowClan." He snarled under his breath.
~~~~
Mellowstar was asleep soundly, thinking up her dastardly plans. She wasn't aware of Dawnkit. Or Crowkit. Of Shadowheart at the border, or even Amberstar in Grasstail's dreams.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:03 pm

((Argh... Echocloud isn't working out ><))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:50 pm

(TIME FLIES BY! xD All JointClan knows, alrighty?)

Grasstail growle and finally woke up. She growled, but stayed put. She scented Dawnkit, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 pm

((We can find some way to fit Echocloud in, lets think.. xDD ))

Shadowheart was back at camp, growling. Snarling. "Grasstail is missing! She'S DEPUTY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" He said, angrily.
~~~
Stripepelt dashed up to Raincloud. He didn't see Dawnkit. "WHERE IS DAWNKIT?" He asked.
~~~
Mellowstar was awake. "Say good mornin' to your mistress, grasstail." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:39 pm

((Here we go.))

Echocloud had followed Dawnkit out after hearing something in the middle of the night.

((Now we just need to get into camp.))

Larchstar looked worried. "It's possible that she was either wounded or captured by MellowClan."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:57 pm

Dawnkit excitedly dashed into camp, almost running into the leader. "Larchstar! Hi, I'm back! I brought another member. He wanted to leave too..."

Crowkit dipped his head mildly, blinking his milky grey eyes into the gray leader's gaze.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:58 pm

"DAWNKIT!" Stripepelt rushed over. "What happened, where were you? Who is this?" He asked, eyeing Crowkit.
~~~
"Where is Grasstail?" Shadowheart asked. "She was taken by MellowClan too, wasn't she? " He asked,
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:00 pm

"This is Crowkit," Dawnkit introduced, and Crowkit turned to nod at Stripepelt in greeting. Dawnkit continued, "I was taken by a warrior from MellowClan, but I was afraid that I would alert attention if I called for Grasstail."

Raincloud bounded out of the medicine den, nosing Dawnkit affectionately. Then she seriously looked up at her mate. "If our warriors can recover, we need to get Grasstail back." She shifted her gaze a bit further. "What do you think, Larchstar?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Stripepelt nodded to Crowkit in greeting. "I agree, Raincloud," Stripepelt siad.
~~~
Shadowheart was FURIOUS that Grasstail had been taken by them. But the question that was popping into his mind was, why? Why did they take Grasstail? "Why did they take Grasstail though? I see why Dawnkit, but Grasstail?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:07 pm

(( FOR VIXXY WIXXY. It was on another post, but too BAD. xDD ))

Mellowstar was awake. "Say good mornin' to your mistress, grasstail." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:24 pm

"Is Grasstail somehow related to you?" Raincloud asked Stripepelt. "Perhaps they want your kin for their powers..." Worried, the medicine cat/queen looked down at Dawnkit, Duskkit, Spottedkit and Lightningkit, the latter three of which had slowly gathered around to listen to what their senior warriors had to say. They sure are eager to learn how to be a warrior, Raincloud thought contentedly, her blue eyes narrowed slightly with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:11 am

GRasstail grumbled. "Good morning Mistress!" She sighed. Stripepelt! Stripepelt! Can you hear me? I'm in MellowClan camp...Mellowpetal took me because Mellowstar knew I was your sister. That's why! I have powers, except I can't use them because Mistress is doing the same thing that she did to you to me...
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:28 am

Larchstar smiled. "Knowing Brackenheart, once he hears of this he'll probably go out and try to get Grasstail." She shrugged. "But of course he has the common sense to wait until he's recovered."

But last time... she added silently.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:16 pm

I hear you! Can I tell them why your captured. He asked through his thoughts to Grasstail. He concentrated hard, hoping nobody would talk.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Grasstail got Stripepelts message. Please Hurry! This is torture!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:57 pm

"Grasstail is my sister!" Stripepelt cried out. "GO GET HER."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:17 pm

Larchstar flinched. "If Brackenheart finds out we went without him, there's always a possibility that he'll get angry..."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:58 am

Peaceheart growled. "She's deputy, Larchheart! She's got powers! Mellowstar's controlling her! Soon all of Stripelts kin will be gone if we don't get going! She's counting on us!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:05 am

Larchstar growled, but hesitated. "Fine. We'll go. But don't forget that the word of the Clan leader is the warrior code." She sighed. "Anyone who wants to go can go." She expected to see Brackenheart exit the medicine den because of overhearing this, but all was silent. Worried. Was he asleep? Was he too weak to go? Was he--

She shook her head to clear the thought. Brackenheart wouldn't let that happen to him again. Would he? Larchstar noticed she hadn't dreamt about him for a moon or so, and it was as if he was avoiding her. She had so many questions.... but would she be able to ask them?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:15 am

Peaceheart wondered what was with Brackenheart. Peaking in she gasped.

(Is he gone?)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:28 am

(No, just resting. It HAS been only like one or two days since the battle, right?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Stripepelt growled. "IF Brackenheart gets mad, he can deal with ME." He growled. "IF your not going, I am!" He dashed off into the forest to go save his sister.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:34 pm

"Stripepelt, wait!" Raincloud yowled. "Larchstar hasn't told us to yet!" With a sigh, she shook her head and looked at Larchstar apologetically. She began to bound into the territory after Stripepelt, making sure that her kits stayed in the den. Meanwhile, Duskkit began to heal Brackenheart's wounds further. "If I do it too fast, it won't work right," he said, although he wasn't sure how he knew that...
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:50 pm

Peaceheart rolled her eyes and glared at Larchstar, then bounded away after RainCloud.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:51 pm

I'm coming Grasstail! I'm coming.. Stripepelt crossed the border with only a faint aknoweledge. He was near the camp now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next