RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)

Go down 
+4
❝ lauren ❞
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:45 am

Echocloud stepped into the warriors den, stealing a last glance at Dawnkit. Poor thing...
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:04 pm

(I'm BACK! I FINALLY moved to Iwoa yesterday.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:05 pm

(( AWESOME. xDD A warrior from MellowClan rp with Grasstail? :D ))

A warrior snarled at Grasstail. "Back off from Mellowstar, our mistress," She said.
~~~
Mellowstar smiled at the warrior.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Grasstail took a taunting step toward Mellowstar. "If you didn't know, I was a Mellowclan cat, when Stripepelt was hostage!" She glared at Mellowstar. "She's just a dumb cat!" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Mellowstar snarled the same time the warrior did. "MISTRESS. And you will address her so." The warrior snapped.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Grasstail rolled her eyes at the warrior. "There's no WAY I'm calling MellowHEART that!" She taunted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:15 pm

The warrior lunged at pinned her. Mellowstar smiled in satisfaction, and pressed her paw to Grasstail's nose, and smiled. "MISTRESS." She repeated./
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Grasstail clawed the warrior off. Giving a threating glance at the warrior, she turned to Mellowstar. "MellowHEART!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:22 pm

The warrior was thrown off, and landed in the grass. Mellowstar lunged at Grasstail. "You can shush your little mouth, and can take it from StripePAW, you listen to me and ONLY ME."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:25 pm

THis time, Grastail couldn't move. "Who'd listen to you? All your warriors are WACKO, just.like.You. Anyway, I'm not your servant!" She hissed, but knew she shouldn't of said that. Mellowstar IS smart enough that she'd do the same thing that she did to Stripepelt. Control her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:26 pm

Mellowstar smirked. That was exactly what she was planning to do. She gained control of Grasstail, and tried testing it out. "You must do EVERYTING I say, now nod." she commanded.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:28 pm

Grastail could help it. "No.." She whispered, but Mellowstar mmade her nod. Grasstail didn't really know how to work her powers. She glared. "You!" She tried lunging but her paws moved forward toward Mellowstar.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Mellowstar smiled, the same smile she smiled when Stripepelt was controlled as well. "Grasstail, stand up, but don't walk toward me. Now, say 'Yes, Mistress.'" Mellowstar said, delighted.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Grasstail sighed and glared, but got up. "Yes, Mistress."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:50 pm

Mellowstar smiled. "Aww.. Sister like brother," She said, her voice sickly sweet. "Grasstail, you'll be sleeping in my den, got it? Now follow me." She started walking toward her den. Her powers were a little rusty, for she hadn't used them in a while.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:54 am

(Ha Ha. xD Not falling for it, Pal.)

Grasstail struggled to stay right where she is, and almost sucessed, but tumbled after Mellowstar.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Mellowstar smiled, and curled up in her den. "Grasstail, lay down and go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Dawnkit noticed that the sky was beginning to dim; her plan would take effect soon. She was glad that there was no one in the nursery besides Breezestep and Crowkit. That would definitely help her sneak out unnoticed. Clouds were starting to collect in the sky, and soon it would be pitch black, and maybe even rainy. Dawnkit lay on the outside of the apprentices' den; now, all she had to do was wait.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:47 pm

Mellowstar was laying lazily in the front of her den once again, and she snapped at Grasstail once more. "Grasstail, Mistress orders you to lay down and sleep. NOW." She commanded.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Grasstail grunted and glared, but did it. She fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:48 pm

"And stay asleep," Mellowstar muttered, and layed her head down tiredly, unaware of whatever Dawnkit was planning to try and do.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Grasstail stayed asleep. She was really afraid of what was to happen tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:57 pm

Mellowstar smiled at Grasstail, and looked to the sky.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:58 am

Grasstail woke up, but in a dream. She saw Shadowheart, Mellowstar , Darkfang, and Stripelt mixed together. She wondered if anyone found out that she was missing. Tomorrow, she'll try contacting Stripepelt. When she thought, someone came into her dreams. "Amberstar!" She gasped. The old warrior sighed. "Darn Mellowstar." She grumbled. Amberstar shook her head and looked at Grasstail. "Be careful. Mellowstar is going to do the worst to you. She made Stripepelt kill cats, call her Mistress and all those fox dung names, be at her side, do the dirty work..." Amberstar shuddered. Mellowpetal set out to trick Fernstar." Amberstar stopped and sighed. "Plus, to kill Shadowheart." She gazed at the horrified Grasstail. "I cannot wake you up. Mellowstar as you asleep well...."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Dawnkit nodded to herself and sneaked into the nursery. "Breezestep?"

The queen was awake, sighing. "My Clan takes kits from other Clans..."

Dawnkit nodded. "I wanted to take Crowkit back to JointClan with me," she mewed.

"Huh?" Crowkit asked, sighing. "All right." He stood up and followed Dawnkit gingerly out of camp. After a while of traveling through the bracken, they were finally outside MellowClan territory...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next