RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:51 pm

((*covers eyes*))
Otterpaw was about to ask what was going on when Sagepaw dashed into the den, but by the time he'd opened his mouth to speak, she'd already snatched some sweet smelling petals and dashed back out into the clearing and bounded over to the nursery. He could guess what was going on from the excited and worried looks that were reflected in every cat's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:59 pm

OOC: Don't worry *pushes fast forward button*

WHOOP KIDDENS
-

Robinfur stood next to his excited apprentice in the nursery, their fur barely touching. A cool breeze wafted through the Camp and the smell of milk was strong with it. "I'll let you be, then. Sagepaw and I need to leave for the Half moon meeting, but if you need anything, I showed Leopardstrike the basics." he mewed quietly to Snakefoot, and with a petite nod to Sagepaw, they dashed out to the entrance of the Clan.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:02 pm

Burnfur smiled as he admired the kits. Maybe if I find someone I love, I'll have some of my own. He thought, but not for long.

((What be the names?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:05 pm

Snakefoot nodded, breathing out a grateful "Thanks." She scanned over the kits intently; the first she-cat was small, dark brown with darker flecks; the second she-cat was dark gray but also with brownish-gray flecks; and the final one, the tom, was pitch black with golden dapples over his left shoulder. Snakefoot's ears twitched with amusement as she gazed at her mate; they all had spots, just like Leopardstrike. "That one's such a dusky gray," the brown queen commented, angling her ears towards the second she-cat. "...I think her name should be Duskkit."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:17 pm

((The fast forward thing made me laugh. :3))

With a last glance over her shoulder at the new kits, Sagepaw followed Robinfur out of the nursery. "They're so cute!" She purred as they left. "Snakefoot must be so happy."
As they traveled, Sagepaw's mind wandered to kits. She imagined what it must be like to have kits...and quickly snapped herself back to the present. She couldn't have kits even if she wanted to! She was a medicine cat! Before she could go too far with herself on the subject, the scent of WindClan drifted over to her, and she spotted the WindClan medicine cat, Brushfire.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:03 pm

OOC: I was listening to a song the other day, that reminded me of otts and sage. LISTEN TO IT =D
Called Falling In Love at a Coffee Shop
by Landon Pigg or somthing.
-

Robinfur smiled. "They're pretty cute," he agreed, thinking back to the she-cats. "Did you see their pelts? All had Leopardstrike's neat little markings. They'll be pretty little things."

When the two ThunderClaners caught up with the impatient Brushfire, Robinfur immediatly explained as they stopp to rest with him for a moment. "Sorry we're late. Our only Queen had her kits this morning," he meowed, rubbing a paw over his face.

Brushfire sighed. "Wel, we're not too far behind. Congradulations." the fox-colored tom blinked stubbornly before rising to his paws again. "Lets be off then!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Leopardstrike smiled, beaming at the three little kits.
"And the black tom, he will be called Pantherkit."
The golden tom decided.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Sagepaw was never sure how to react to Brushfire; his moods were so erratic. Sometimes he was lighthearted and happy, sometimes he was the most depressed cat she'd ever met. But whatever his mood, he was a great medicine cat, and Sagepaw supposed that was what mattered.
Sagepaw's step had a bit more spring to it as they neared ShadowClan territory, where they would meet up with Skystep and Hailpaw.
Spotting the two cats waiting for them at the edge of their territory, Sagepaw called out to them.
"Skystep! Hailpaw!"
Hailpaw lifted her cream-colored head and yawned. Skystep sat up and stretched, her gray and white pelt dusty from resting in the shade of a boulder.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:22 am

((This is kind of spam, but I just heard that song Ally, it DOES fit them! :o I mean, except for the whole 'coffee shop' thing. I don't think there are any coffee shops in the forest. :P))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Snakefoot nodded. "Sounds good to me." She nosed the remaining one, with the smallest flecks and the lightest color... her tail brushed over the kit's back; the small she-cat squeaked in response, and Snakefoot smiled. "They all are alive, at least." She lowered her nose nearer to the brown she-cat, saying, "And this shall be Specklekit..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:13 pm

Leopardstrike purred as the trio of kits began to explore, at farthest going to the edge of the nursery.
"They are, and we will make sure nothing happens to them."

Pantherkit sniffed around cautiously, and then trotted over to his sisters.

SagePath listened to the family of five from the edgeof the den.
He smiled when he heard them squeak and growl.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:09 pm

OOC: Remember, kits are blind at first! ;D

and Pirate- I know! xD and like most 'lovey' songs could work, but I just thought that one seemed speacially for them.
-

Robinfur's stomach growled as they approached Skystep and her apprentice. Skystep chuckled, looking over at them. "About time you three showed up. I talked to Tawnyfeather and shes going to meet us at the stone. She decided to leave a bit early since the stone is so much farther from her Clan," the blueish grey ShadowClaner explained, pulling from the shade of the rock. A chilling breeze swept by them all, raising neck fur.
Robinfur nodded as their apprentices went to the side to catch up with each other.
"Understandable. Has she found an apprentice yet? Last time we met up she said somthing about looking to StarClan for signs." Brushfire asked.
Skystep shrugged her delicate shoulders. "I didn't ask. I hope she finds one soon though; shes meeting age." she frowned, thinking of the old RiverClan Medicine cat. She was about a season older than Robinfur, though you couldn't really tell from the outside. Tawnyfeather had a bright coat and was lively with a fiery-energetic temper, but she had her moments. Most recently, she had been having short-term memory loss.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Specklekit and Duskkit stayed right at their mother's belly, feeling secure by her warmth.

Snakefoot nodded slowly, then gave a huge yawn. She watched as Pantherkit returned, and her eyes slid closed peacefully. Soon, she sank into the gentle claws of sleep that would hold her until later in the day.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:26 am

Hailpaw and Sagepaw had been friends for a long time, since Sagepaw had become an apprentice only a moon before Hailpaw.
"How're things in WindClan?" Sagepaw asked.
"Not bad," Hailpaw admitted. "Just the typical leaf-fall stuff." She shrugged. "What took you so long?"
"The only queen in our clan had her kits just when we were supposed to be leaving." Sagepaw purred.
Hailpaw's pale blue eyes lit up. "That's brilliant! I love new kits!" She purred, swishing her tail. "I wish we had new kits too; our youngest litter is about to be apprenticed."
"There'll be kits when newleaf comes." Sagepaw assured her friend. "It's a better time for them to come anyway. With leafbare on the way, these kits will have to be strong."
Hailpaw nodded. "I'm sure with two medicine cats like you and Robinfur, they'll be fine." Hailpaw mewed. "Anyway, we might have a new apprentice with us tonight; Tawnyfeather has been searching don't forget."
Sagepaw nodded. The fiery she-cat was older then Robinfur, but Sagepaw thought she could be an apprentice for all her energy. Sadly however, her memory had begun to slip. Sagepaw wouldn't admit it, but she'd been afraid the RiverClan medicine cat would forget the meeting. "Where is Tawnyfeather?" Sagepaw asked.
Hailpaw glanced at the older cats. "She's meeting us at the rock; she wanted a head start apparently." She snorted, clearly not too fond of the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Fallenstar peeked her head into the Nursery some time after the medicine cats had left.
"Hows things in here? Need any more bedding? It doesn't feel warm enough in here... Otterpaw! Otterpaw? Where is he?.." the ThunderClan leader murmered off, glancing behind her for the brown tabby. She was going to be very protective of the kits for the next few months, untill leaf-bare was over and the kits were old enough. The Clan needed them.

Robinfur, after a long pause, quit staring over the rolling,desolate white hills. "Well, we should be going I guess." he meowed, another cold breeze ruffling his chest fur. Brushfire nodded in agreement. "Lets go. Not much further now."

(After you post we can just arrive at the rocks :] )
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:12 pm

((kk))

Sagepaw and Hailpaw shivered in the cold wind. "How can you live with that breeze?" Sagepaw asked Hailpaw as they started walking behind their mentors.
"You kind of get used to it." Hailpaw mewed with a shrug.

((My cat is fascinated by my typing...x3))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm

((Otterpaw is in the medicine cat den XD))

Otterpaw lifted his head at the sound of his leader's call. "Coming!" he answered, getting to his paws. He bounded out of the den and over to the nursery. He had been anxious to see the new kits, but didn't want to disurb Robinfur while she was working, afraid the sharp-tounged medicine cat would snap at him. He peeked in through the opened of the nursery, his heart melting when he saw the tiny bundles of fluff stumbling around. "Did you call me, Fallenstar?" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:30 am

Fallenstar nodded curtly. "Gather some more bedding for their nest, would you?" she ordered, her tail tip waving.

---
Robinfur sat inside a dark, warm den, only about a tail length underground. Across from the rusty old tom was the Riverclan Medicine cat Tawnyfeather, and beside him his apprentice. Filling the spaces in between crouched Brushfur and Skystep with Hailpaw.
Each cat was gazing silently up at ceiling of the cave, whered the pearly white-blue light reflected from a small stone in the floor. A calming warmth eminated from the rock and Robinfur relaxed his muscles, laying on his belly. Shortly after this Tawnyfeather followed, then the others. He exchanged a quick glance with his dappled apprentice before touching his wide muzzle to the brilliant pearly stone.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Sagepaw glanced around the den before settling down and stretching her nose to the stone. She had done it before, but she was never prepared for the tingling warmth that spread across her as she touched the stone. In moments, she was asleep

((I'm assuming we're going to have them dream?))

To Sagepaw's surprise, she was suddenly in the camp again, just inside the den. But there were several differances between this and real life. First of all, there were no herbs anywhere in the den except for a few dried leaves. Then there was the strange absence of Robinfur, or even his scent. Then, she heard a screech outside. Dashing out into the clearing, she slid to a halt. In front of her paws, her clan lay dead. Her heart pounded with terror, and her claws sank into the dirt. At first the cats were just obscure dark forms, but then they began to become her clanmates. Otterpaw, Robinfur, Leopardstrike, Sagepath, Fallenstar, even Snakefoot and her kits were there.
The only unharmed cat was a black she-cat with brilliant blue eyes glittering with starshine; Sagepaw's mother Iceshadow, who had died when Sagepaw was a kit.
"Mother? What's going on? Was it a battle?" Sagepaw asked, her voice trembling.
Iceshadow shook her head. "It was an attacker, hunting other cats like prey. Watch yourself Sagepaw, the attacker must be stopped before it's too late." She meowed.
At her mother's words, Sagepaw's dream faded away and she jerked awake.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Otterpaw nodded curtly, rushing back to the medicine cat den. Seeing that there was no spare moss, he padded towards the camp entrance and headed out. Only a few fox-legnths away from camp there was a large oak tree that was covered in a thick carpet of moss. He plucked it from the tree delicately and shook it to rid it of any rocks or dirt that might be in it. Then he padded back over to the nursery, setting down the clump of moss he had clamped in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Robinfur's eyes took no time to slide shut as the warmth seemed to envelope him.

But it soon faded as he was back in the forrest. Everything was wrong. There were many scents surrounding him, yet they all melded and seemed like one. Many voice were there too, they were talking normally but had a screaming voice behind them. The old cat stepped forward in the middle of the woods, unsure of exactly where he was. He was only surrounded by trees and schrubs and snow and flittering birds. A cold breeze ruffled his fur abruptly. "Hello?" he called, it came out quieter than he thought he had said. Then Fallenstar came tumbling harshly into the little patch of icy snow he was standing on, and he jumped back. He was about to rush to her when an even larger cat leapt from the place where she fell onto her and he watched as they writhed and faught in front of his paws. "Fallenstar! What is this?!" he hissed, unable to do anything. They two shapes ignored him, as if they were ghosts. Then, even more like ghosts, they started to fade away. Robinfur became dizzy and confused, then scents and sounds fading along with the two fighting cats. Before the dream ended, he felt as if a bear had fallen on him, sinking his claws into his neck. The weight was intense- he felt his pads become freezing and he felt his body temperature drop. His eyes blurred and the ThunderClan medicine cat gasped awake moments later, back in the warm den. The warmth felt distant now, though, as if it were fake or he were forgetting what it felt like and was experiancing it for the first time.
He looked around. Sagepaw was awake, her cold eyes staring blankly at the stone. Brushfire was awake as well, his neck fur bristling. His throat tightened- what had StarClan planned for the cats of the Clans?
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:16 pm

((I bet it's a nice StarClan Christmas present- *looks at new kits in nursery* ITSA CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! A KIDDEN IS BORN'D!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:23 pm

OOC: OOO. THEY SHOULD FERREAL CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS!
We'll pretend it's the day after the meeting. As in tomorrow in the rp. xD

wanna do it? they don't have to get each other gifts xD (Robin- I GOTTA WII GUYZ LIKE TOTAL EPIC WINZ OVER HEYUR.
Fallen- NA UH. I GOT A CAMERA ND A PAIR OF MIDDENS. PWNAGE.)

just celebrate StarClan and each other. Share a meal with someone. Ya know.
-
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:44 pm

((Sure lol *shrugs*))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:12 pm

SagePath yawned, padding out of his den.
Hmm.. temperature's dropping.
He started to canter slowly to the kill pile, and grabbed a hare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next