RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.

Go down 
+12
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:17 pm

(:O If it's Fallen, Sage will commit suicide. )

Leopardstrike passed the dens quietly, the sun was setting.
He trotted over to Snakefoot and gently laid down beside her.
The kits were almost here- Leopardstrike realized he wouldn't get to spend much time with both the kits and Otterpaw together-
he would have to pick.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm

OOC: It's not fallen! that'd be c-c-crazy. lol.
I'm sure you do know, Pirate. and I'm not tellin!

annnnnnd it's tomorrow. if thats okay.
-

Fallenstar, up early like nearly everyday, made her way to the fresh kill pile. Carefully she examined a small mouse before she plucked it from the small pile. She nodded kindly to Robinfur as he emerged from his den with a packet of herbs in his jaws. "Wheres Sagepaw?" she asked, mouthfull of food.

Robinfur set the packet down in front of his paws, his mouth watering from the smell of Fallenstar's meal. "I'm letting her sleep a little while longer before we take off. This is probably her twentyith time to the Moonstone so shes not bouncing around as eagerly as she used to before we left." the old tom chuckled, stretching out his back.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:23 pm

Burnfur awoke shortly after the leader and deputy. He rised and headed towards the kill pile. He picked out a small mouse. No one else was gonna eat it, so who would care?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:06 pm

(Oh Alls, can Snakefoot go into labour while the meddies are comin' back?)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:09 pm

With a yawn, Sagepaw emerged from the medicine den. In the back of her mind she remembered what that night was, the trip to the moonstone. As a new apprentice she remembered bouncing around in eager anticipation of that night; now she was still excited, but she was much calmer.
She was on her way to the fresh-kill pile when she remembered that she couldn't eat before sharing with StarClan; she'd have to wait. That was always the hardest part.
"Good morning Fallenstar, Robinfur." She mewed cheerfully to the other two cats as if that was why she had headed that way.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Snakefoot smiled as she felt Leopardstrike's pelt against hers; she quickly fell asleep, so calm that she could almost still feel it in unconsciousness.

In the morning, as she woke up, Snakefoot stirred. She barely felt Leopardstrike against her, but she could tell he was probably anxious. He was shifting slightly, and she carefully positioned herself into a more comfortable position. "Is something wrong?" she asked.

((Repetition of words. Dx))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:43 pm

XP

Leopardstrike lifted his head sleepily.
"Hnn? I"m alright. Just tired."
The golden tom smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:25 pm

OOC: Scarves- sure thing.
-

Robinfur nodded in greeting while his nosed unfolded the herbs. "Ready?" he asked like he did everytime they traveled to the Moonstone, and pushed a pawfull of leaves towards her. The rust colored tom nibbled quickly at a few himself as he listened to the Clan awake.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:35 pm

Sagepaw nodded and ate the herbs they ate before every journey to the moonstone.
"I'm just going to go say goodbye to Otterpaw." She mewed when she was finished. Then she dashed off to find Otterpaw with her tail held high.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:47 pm

Otterpaw saw Sagepaw approaching him, and he lifted his head. "Hey," he called once she was closer. "Isn't today the day for the Moonpool?" he prompted, hoping to avoid the subject of what had happened that day.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:17 pm

OOC: Otts, its the next day.
-

Robinfur blinked over at Fallenstar- they exchanged looks. He could tell they were thinking the same thing. Casting another quick stare at his apprentice he called out while he lapped up the rest of the leaves. "Don't take long,"

Fallenstar rolled her eyes at the two young cats on the far side of the camp and exchanged the look with Robinfur. She blew out a sigh and took a bite of her mouse.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:45 am

Oblivious to Fallenstar and Robinfur watching after her, Sagepaw sat beside her friend. "Yeah, I just wanted to say goodbye; we're leaving pretty soon I guess. How's your paw feel? You should be able to use it pretty normally now." She meowed, leaning over to examine it a bit more closely.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:03 pm

"I'm a bit nervous to flex my claws," he admitted. "Will they be able to work right?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Sagepaw thought for a moment. "Yes, they should be fine, unless it hurts to flex them." She mewed.

((Yeah, epic post. xD))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Unexpectedly from inside the camp, came a sudden yowl that started abruptly and seemed to be wavering with pain. Snakefoot writhed in her nest, claws seeming to grip her belly forcefully. She sucked in a deep breath of air, although her lungs weren't affected by the strangling talons. Her ears were pricked and her eyes were wide; she tried to ignore the pain, but it wavered like the wind, and every time it intensified slightly, it drew her attention again.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:06 pm

(Oh wow. XD Leo's comin!)

Leopardstrike raced through the forest and brush as fast as he could-
That yowl was Snakefoot's.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Sagepaw jumped to her paws in surprise at Snakefoot's yowl. "What in the world...?" She asked, and then dashed away to the nursery to find out what was the matter.
"Snakefoot! Are you alright? What's wrong?" She asked quickly when she arrived.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Burnfur also recognized the yowl and quickly traced Snakefoot's sound. Not wanting to alarm her, he just tried to see what could've been the matter.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:42 pm

"Guh!" Snakefoot coughed, trying to greet Leopardstrike. "It hurts..." she breathed uncomfortably, her eyes quickly squinting shut. "Fetch... Robinfur..." Another pain quickly stabbed her, and she tried to suppress her yowl so Leopardstrike wouldn't be any more worried.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Burnfur instictivly ran to the leader's den. "Robinfur!" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Robinfur was already behind Sagepaw. "Everyone out! The kits are coming." he bellowed, waving his plume of a tail in front of the audiance of cats. "Sagepaw, hurry and get some Chamomile petals and Poppy seeds." he urged his apprentice, temporarily forgetting about the meeting and directing his attention to the mother. "Where is the pain right now?"

Fallenstar stood on the edge of her paws to see into the Nursery. She was especially excited about Snakefoot's kits- the Clan needed some rascals running around again. It had been nearly a year since the last kits were born. She blinked her bright green eyes in curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Sagepaw spun around and dashed to the medicine den. She hurried and grabbed the needed herbs, and came back to the nursery a bit slower then she had gone before.
She was excited for these kits, it had been a long time since there was a litter of new kits in the clan! She was a bit concerned about them being born so soon before leafbare...but she decided that they would be fine; she and Robinfur would make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:32 am

Robinfur took the herbs and organized them in front of him. He nodded to Sagepaw to observe. "Eat these first," he pushed a couple of the petals in front of Snakefoot, and gently placed a paw on her large belly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:16 am

Whispwind stood near the nursery. She was excited to have some kits roaming around again. It had been moons without them. Maybe she could have some of her own one time.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Snakefoot watched, her eyes open now, as Robinfur commanded his apprentice, and asked where the pains were. "My sides..." she breathed, her sides heaving. As soon as Sagepaw returned with the herbs, she picked one of the petals up in her teeth and swallowed it, not caring about the bitter taste. But right after that, the pains intensified again, and she let out another yowl.

((Do we describe this part or not.... :arrow: ?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.   ..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late. - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::||THUNDERCLAN: The Next Generation. ||We're here to stay.||PART 2-3::.. [[Before it's too late.
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next