RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Alwein sat by her. "Bait. I like her, but she's hard to catch. So I get you, she cmes, a poof. My work is done." He said. Alwein chuckled. "Now to contact her. Alwein left Anna, but left a guard by her.

Alwein went to his sercret room. Lauren was waiting in a transparental screen. She was still missing thought.

Lauren growled. 'You freak, give Anna back!' She screamed at him. So mature. xDD

(You play Alwein. Lauren's coming in the picture.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:56 pm

Anna growled and screamed as loud as possible. "SINCE WHEN ARE YOU COOL ENOUGH TO HAVE GUARDS YOU CRAZY FREAK!" Anna shouted.

Alwein ignored Anna's screams. It was all the more bait for Lauren, his love. (Ew.)
"Why don't you come and get her, if your her best friend?" Alwein taunted. "I mean, you guys WERE so close, you and Grant took off without her, and I bet she won't let you help her now."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Lauren crossed her arms. "What do you want with her, anyway? Try taking me again and all you get is a black eye!'
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Alwein rolled his eyes. "Have you ever considered that she fakes it around you? Fakes not trusting me, and crud, and she doesn't trust YOU?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Lauren rollled her eyes. 'You tried this on me already Alwein. Let her go. What do you want for it?" She already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 pm

"You already know, Lauren." Alwein said, "I want you."
~~~
Anna kicked and screamed and flailed like a first grader in time out. "LEMME GO! LEMME GO!" She screamed, and tried to sock the guard.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:05 pm

Lauren was annoyed. "Same guy, same answer." She grumbled. I want to see Anna, Untied. Freee. Then I'll transport there. Got it?" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:07 pm

"Fine." Alwein replied, and went back to Anna. He untied her, and dragged her into the other room for Lauren to see. "See?"
~~~
Anna was screaming and freaking out. "DON"T DO IT LAUREN! I CAN GET OUT MYSELF! I PROMISE!!" Anna socked Alwein, and he growled, grabbing her wrist and squeezing tight. Anna felt woozy after he let go. "Don't!' She whispered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 pm

Lauren sighed. "Anna, since I have been an agent, so when I was 8, he's tried this on me." She smirked. "No worries. Now get out of there, so it's not a trap." She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:40 pm

Annabelle nodded. "Hold on, I just wanna give Alwein a present." She tried socking him, and he pressed a pressure point. She screamed, and fell to the ground clutching her neck.
"Smart one, eh?" Alwein muttered. "Come over here first Lauren. I don't trust you."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Lauren smirked. "Me niether." She sighed, and appeared, but was floating abbove Alwein's reach. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:59 pm

Alwein nodded, "Yeah." He smirked at Anna as she dragged herself up.
"Dang, I should've came first and we could've run," She muttered. "I'm not leaving." She added looking at Alwein and Lauren.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Lauren smirked. "Then I won't come down." She tossed her hair around her sholders. "Go Anna."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Anna's voice turned whiny. "I don't wanna.. Plus I dunno where Grant took off to."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Lauren sighed. "He's at the colorado Hotel, where you first were kidnapped." She answered, glareing at Alwein.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Anna nodded, and glared at Alwein as well.
"We're saving your butt as soon as I find him." She said, and transported away. She was at Grant's side when she appeared again.
~~~
Alwein smiled at Lauren. "Come down now, my sweet." He grinned. (EW! xDD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Lauren gagged and came down. xDD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Alwein grinned, and squeezed her into a hug, pecking her on the cheek. "Heh,"
~~~
Anna turned to Grant, her hands on her hips. "Hey, Grant." She said, an irritated look on her face. He had totally taken off without her!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Lauren gaged again. "Don't...kill...me." She snorted. "Your gross." She said and stuttered back after he finished, and wiped her hand over her cheek, where he kissed her. "Yuck. I need a sink."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:17 pm

Alwein rolled his eyes, "Down the hall and the last door on the right." He said, automatically. There was no windows in the bathroom, so she couldn't possibly get out.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Lauren sighed. She went his directions, washed her hand, and came back. "wow. I feel weird. With you and not tied up." She retorted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:22 pm

Alwein rolled his eyes. "There is no way you can get out, so I don't need to. Plus, I have a secruity." He said smugly.
~~~
Anna looked at Grant, raising an eyebrow. "Well? Are you gonna help me get Lauren or not?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Grant sighed. "You are my girl friend." He sighed. "Come on. WE've gor to walk though." He said.

Lauren snorted. "You are strange." She commented. Then shrugged. "Since you attacked RPC, you've always been weird."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Alwein rolled his eyes and growled. "Whatever." He muttered. "Whatcha wanna do, besides leave and kill me?" He asked.
~~
Anna grinned, and hugged him tightly. "Lead the way!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:35 pm

(two more posts!!!!!)

Grant smield. "Come on. Time to save my arch-friend."

Lauren shrugged. "those are my onlu choices."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next