RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} Empty
PostSubject: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:58 pm

Kay, Branch, all this is about is like all the stories. Computer friends, Secrets revealed, Friends of the Computer, Soul Mates, ect.
We are secret agents and have powers. Any kind you can think of. If you have questions PM me.
Oh, and, It'll be a bit different. I already grossen myself out, ya know!

◘◘◘

Rules

WE know 'em! Right?

Form

Name:
Story that comes from[Computer friends..Soul mates..ect.):
personality:
other:

Name: Lauren
description: Short, brown, sun-lighted hair. Normal sized and slender with deep brown eyes.
Story that comes from[Computer friends..Soul mates..ect.): Computer friends, Secrets Reavled, Friends of the computer
personality: Kind and clever, can act before thinking and loves to boss people around
other: Has a talking cat named Ally. Ally is pure white with amber eyes, and likes to be sly.

Name: Annabelle
description: Short and a little chubby, short brown hair and tan skin, dark brown eyes.
Story that comes from: COMPUTER FRIENDS 1,2,3 - Soul Mates, Friends of Computer/Secrets Revealed
personality: Shy and quiet sometimes, and hyper and loud others. She is a mix, and is very smart, but doesn't always think before acting. Emotional. xDD
other:

Name: Alwein
description: tall and slender, EVIL hazel eyes and a black buzz cut. Palish skin and fast legs.
Story that comes from[Computer friends..Soul mates..ect.): Every single one of 'em.
personality: LIkes to be evil and kidnap. HE is clever and quick-witted, put is terrible at fighting. He likes Lauren and wants to keep her, [which is why Lauren lets Annabelle do most of the butt-kicking.] He is PURE evil.
other: none

Name; Lauriea Glen
gender; female
description; coming.....
story that comes from; none
personality; Sly, mean, and weird. She created agents and is very odd about it. The most skilled fighter, and has never gotton captured, even after 200 tries.
other; none

name; Grant
gender; male
description; A guy with a buzzish cut, and bangs. Blonde-brown hair. Has hadsome blue eyes and is tall and slender. GRant is really swift, too.
story; none
personality; evil at heart, but has a soft spot for Anna. He loves her. But otherwise, unknown.
other; nopa

Charecters

Lauren - Vixen
Annabelle - Branch
Alwein - Vixen (dead. YAY! xD)
Grant - Vixen
Lauriea(Lauri) - Vixen

-What happened-

Lauren''s point of the story-

Lauren and Annabelle were on a mission. Lauren had already figured Alwein had a crush on her, and it made her wannna....she sighed. THey were sent to talk to him and capture him, instead of them. They were behind a wall of the hotel they were staying in over the summer. Annabelle was leading, and just as they entered the lobby, Lauren screamed a shrill, short scream as hands covered her mouth and she disappeared. All she remembered before blacking out in a closet, was Annabelle's horrified face and Alweins stupid wicked smile.

Annabelle's point of the story-

Annabelle looked back at Lauren. They were on a stupid mission that had not a single point. She kept looking behind her to make sure Lauren was there. They slowly entered the lobby and Lauren let out a small; scream. Annabelle quickly whirled around and was Alwein laugh and Lauren's blacked out face before they disappeared. She looked at the place they'd just ben and felt tears. She blinked them back. It was a trick! She secretly left and went out to search for them.

Alwein's point-

Alwein laughed. He had faked a call to Lauren and Annabelle and was quietly waiting for them to sneak in the lobby. He had sounded unlike himself, and couldn't wait to have Lauren. Finally, after all the planning and waiting he saw them in the lobby, he quickley grabbed Lauren has she screamed behind a shrub, and transported both of them to his room. he tied her up and blacked her out before she screamed again. He checked her and mad the door to his room invisible to Annabelle. He laughed and sat down, waiting for her to wake up.

News

= none
= Branch is grossing me out! *pukes*
= Lauren escaped! Whoo!
= Oooo...Anna loves a evil guy! Alwein is dead, killed by lauren, but Lauri and Lauren are both missing.
+I haven't updated for awhile! Lauren and Grant are gonna quit, if Anna can escape the Shadow. Witch, sadly, is Alwein. Lauren gets caught and Anna released...Balh Blah, you get it, right?

Last edited by >Vixen< on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Name: Annabelle
description: Short and a little chubby, short brown hair and tan skin, dark brown eyes.
Story that comes from: COMPUTER FRIENDS 1,2,3 - Soul Mates, Friends of Computer/Secrets Revealed
personality: Shy and quiet sometimes, and hyper and loud others. She is a mix, and is very smart, but doesn't always think before acting. Emotional. xDD
other:
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:34 am

(accepted. Rp?)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:54 am

(Added a plot. BTW, Anna will get captured at a point.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:43 am

(( Coolness! I'll start.))

Annabelle felt tears in her eyes, spinning around again, Lauren was not there. Alwein had tricked them, now what was she gonna do? She called out Lauren's name, but no response.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:24 pm

(I'll make the others a part when you rescue, gots it?)

Lauren woke up. She was tied to a chair but had no tape over her. She wrestled her fingers but it was oo tight.

(WE can BOTH play Alwein.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:26 pm

(( Got it. =D ))

Alwein cackled, and circled his prisoner. "Can't get out, not can we, sweet?" He grinned.
~~~
Anna rushed down into the lobby, and remembered faintly the place where Alwein kept his machine, and how Vixen and her had been switched. She opened the door, but nothing.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Lauren's eyes widen. "Okay, don't scare the heck out of me, or else." She hissed.

~~~~

Alwein cackled. "Or what? You can't get away, unless..." He stopped.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Anna rushed around the first floor, and saw no Alwein of Lauren. She rushed up to the second floor, and still saw no Lauren. "How am I going to do this!! There is like, 5 floors!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:32 pm

Lauren scrunched her face up. She can send mind messages, without Alwein knowing. 5th floor, Annabelle! Room 56. It's invisible. She thought.

~~~~

Alwein growled. He didn't tell, but he made the whole 5th floor disappear!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:34 pm

Anna nodded. "Thanks, Lauren." She thought back, and when she got in the elevator, she saw there was no button to get to the 5th floor. She looked up, and only counted four.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:37 pm

Lauren shook and tried to get free. "Unless what?" She growled.

(Unless she stays with him forever! muaha!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:40 pm

(( >=) Pure evil, well, until you kinda figure out my plot for my story.. xDD))

Anna was freaking out now, she didn't exactly do good under stress. "He made the fifth floor invisable. She climbed the steps, and on the fifth landing she saw nothing. She stepped onto the air, and could stand. She started counting, until she reached 56.
~~~
"Unless.. YOU STAY WITH MY FOREVER!" Alwein cackled, and leaned in to peck Lauren on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:42 pm

Lauren hit me. "You are so gross." She muttered. "Fine. But get me out!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:43 pm

Alwein looked at her. "I don't exactly trust you," Alwein said,.
~~
Annabelle reached out, and felt funny walking on air.. Kinda. She reached out, and her hand hit something, like a handel.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:44 pm

Lauren glared at him. "I swear. Just let me go. I'm losing blood!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:47 pm

"Fine." Alwein snapped, and untied her quietly. Annabelle's hand wrapped around the handle again, and she pulled. She saw color, and Alwein and Lauren through the crack. Alwein didn't notice yet.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:48 pm

Lauren saw Annabelle she quiet motioned for her to go. Lauren was free and she flexed her fingers.

~~~

Alwein saw what she was doing and took them to another room.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:49 pm

(( Them? As in Anna as well?))

Annabelle didn't want to leave her friend, she just walked 5 floors up on something she couldn't even see!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:51 pm

(Just the two in the room)

Lauren didn't notice. She was still flexing her fingers when Alwein pushed her on the chair.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:54 pm

Anna couldn't see Alwein or Lauren anymore, they must've moved to a different room. She felt the ground, or rather the invisable ground under her move, and she was falling fast from 5 floors up. She hit the surface of something, and realized she was in the pool, and not a good swimmer.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:56 pm

Lauren sighed and gave up. "What now do you want?" She sighed.

(I dunno....You decide Branch. Just match his personality)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:00 pm

(( M'kay, I shall try!))

"Your gonna stay here with me, and maybe watch your friend in the pool like a fish." Alwein said, poitning at the pool. Anna was in it, and nobdoy was around to see her, she flailed around, and she was soaked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Lauren gasped and ran to the window. She looked at him. "Get her out, please! i"ll do anything!" She begged.

(Gross...*hint hint*)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:04 pm

(( DUN DUN DUNN. >.< ))

"Anything?" Alwein asked, and Annabelle coughed up water. Nobody knew, but it was kinda obvious now, she didn't know how to swim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next