RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:14 am

Grant smiled. "She'll be here."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:15 am

Annabelle nodded. "Yup." She said, even though she was older, she still had that little habit of using really weird words. She smoothed down her green and white layered shirt, and looked down at her dark blue jeans and brown converse. She grinned at Grant.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:19 am

Grant smiled. He looked around, for some reson it seemed to be empteir....
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:20 am

Annabelle noticed this too. Her mother was a flight attendent, and she had been to quite a few airports, but never seen any this empty. There was only one resturant open, and there was like, no lines, at all.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:22 am

Grant looked at her. "What the...."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:23 am

"I don't know." Annabelle murmured. Why was the airport so empty? It was never like this, even on normal days they had more people. "Where's Lauren?" She wondered aloud, changing the subject. She had this funny feeling..
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:25 am

lauren busted behind a building and ran out. She panted a bit and fainted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:26 am

Annabelle rushed over, even though Lauren and herself wouldn't see much of each other after this, she would still care about her. She picked Lauren up, and set her in a chair. "Lauren!" She gently shook her friend.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:28 am

lauren bolted up. "Huh?" She said. "Let me at 'em!" She growled and fell over.

Grant stared at her. "Oh no....."Anna, we have to run!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:29 am

Annabelle sighed. Maybe Lauren was right for retiring, life was never normal. She picked Lauren up, and ran. She was a clutz, even as an older kid, so she prayed she wouldn't fall.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:29 am

(I have no Idea what got her yet. Something very bad, I know. After Anna.)

Grant ran ahead.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:31 am

(( Gosh! Why does Anna have to be so pretty.. xDD ))

Annabelle followed very close behind, Lauren slumped over her shoulder. "Gosh, why does this have to happen everytime something is simliar to normal?" She muttered. Her legs were longer now, and she could run faster now.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:39 am

(Dunno... Not human though! I'm gonna make a rp)

Grant stopped. "They can't get us."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:41 am

(( Awesome! xDD ))

"Who is, they, though?" Annabelle asked, panting. She set Lauren down. "Lauren! Wake up please! C'mon!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:56 am

Grant sighed. "You aren't supposed to know."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:02 pm

"Gosh. I LOVE my life." Annabelle muttered. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:10 pm

Grant shrugged. "Rules"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:11 pm

"What rules? Why am I left out of EVERY-THING." She moaned.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Grant shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:16 pm

"Lauren, wake up." She said quietly again.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Lauren moaned and rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:18 pm

"You alright?" Annabelle asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:30 pm

lauren nodded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:31 pm

Anna grinned.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:24 am

[WE ARE SO CHEESY. xD *grins*]

Lauren rubbed her hand. "What happened?" She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next