RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Annabelle nodded, shaking the hair out of her face. "We can check the agent website too, gosh, I couldn't live without technoledgy." Anna laughed, and went into the bedroom, and pulled out a laptop, brand new. "AWE-SOME." Anna laughed,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Lauren nodded. "Bad thing is." She muttered. 'Alwein got it. WEird." She said. WAtching. RPC was normal, and she ventered to the agent page. THere they're mission was reported, and she sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:51 pm

"Whats wrong? 'Cept my hair is as messy as ever." Anna asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:53 pm

"look." She said and pointed. "Alwein's on." She muttered. Her long bang covering her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:56 pm

"C'mon! LITTLE CREEP." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:58 pm

Lauren stared. "Branch..." She murmered. "I sense something. Just a minute...." She whispered and walked towar the door. Just then, someone burst in as fast as a bullet. THe person dragged Annabelle, Lauren caught his face and growled. "Alwein." She raced out the door.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Anna barely had time to scream, and she blinked. The speed the person, most likely Alwein, was running was making her sick to her stomach, which flipped. She baby barfed on Alwein, who gagged, and fainted.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Alwein got up again before Lauren caught up. He transporte away.

~~~~

Lauren watched her friend dissapear. She felt tears in her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Anna was blacked out, and soon blinked open her eyes. Alwein had barf of his shirt, and she recoiled, "Gross! Get your hands off me." She was gonna act all girly for now, but she was a spy, and she was MAD.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Alwein dropped her. He tied her up and waited.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:11 pm

"WHAT IN THE HECK DO YOU WANT YOU CREEP?" Annabelle demanded, her head spinning.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:15 pm

Lauren looked around. She got an Idea. She hadn't told Branch, but she was the highest-rank agent. She could check where they ar froma place only high-rankers get in. She quickly did.

~~~

"Bait. Lauren will use the High-ranked agent thing to find you, i'll get her and you. Bonus!" He cackled.

(Play Alwein after this post. You saw his plan after Lauren escaped, right?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:17 pm

(( Yup. =D ))

Anna shook her head, "No, she won't come and resque me. I'll get out on my own!" She protested loudly. Alwein cackled, and Anna kicked him in the shin.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Lauren growled. She saw where they were and hurried in. Anna was to late. She entered and blacked out.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Anna cried out. "Lauren! NO!" But it was too late, Lauren was blacked out. Alwein grinned, and she blacked out as well.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Lauren didn't move. She felt weird, like, she was getting pulled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Anna blinked, it was a while later, and she was tired up in a chair and Alwein was pacing.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:24 pm

lauren woke up and was alone ina small closet. She was tied with tape over her mouth.

(Hmm....)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Anna tried to get free, but found she couldn't. Alwein spun around, and walked to a small closet, and opened the door. "Hello there, my dear Lauren." He said. Anna growled, and dragged the chair a few inches.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Lauren muffled something and tried kicking him. She failed and he laughed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Anna dragged the chair some more, a few feet not. She was near the corner of the closet, and rubbed her taped hands on the edge, trying to cut the tape off.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Alwein put her far away and went back to thrashin Lauren.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Anna's tied hands with loose enough for her to slip out of, and she did, and took her gag away, and watched Alwein carefully.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Alwein saw and quicklet tied her again, tighting it. He closed the closet door behind him, locking it. He was in there with Lauren.

(You Alwein)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:36 pm

(( Eww.. I don't wanna, but alright, that is.. PERSONAL SPACE DUDE! xDDD ))

Alwein got very close to Lauren's face. "You dumb, naive little girl." Alwein cackled. Outside, Anna thrashed about, and tipped the chair over, and cut part of her hand tie , but not enough to get free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next