RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:05 pm

Lauren nodded. There's no way to escape, so she bettwer give up. "Please, just let her out!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:06 pm

"Fine, but you have to kiss me!" Alwein said, and Anna was soaked and shaking, and thrashing her arms around.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:07 pm

L:auren flinched. "Fine. Let her out first." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:08 pm

"Fine." Alwein said, and he made Anna fly out of the pool and land on the ground. She was still shaking and cold, and coughing as well. "Kiss me on the cheek."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Lauren sighed and lightly kissed him on the check.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:11 pm

Alwein grinned. Anna coughed up water, got a towel, and just layed on the ground. She was too cold and tired to go back to her hotel room.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:11 pm

Lauren wiped her face. "Please make her warm, Alwein. Just let her be!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:14 pm

"And why would I do that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:14 pm

"Because, you have what you want. Just please, i'll do what you want if you leave her be!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Alwein rolled his eyes, and flicked his finger toward Anna. She became warm again, and coughed less. Soon she didn't cough at all, and she was fine. "Lauren.." SHe whispered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Lauren stared out the window and sighed. "What do you want." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Anna looked around, she was completely and utterly alone. "I suck at being a agent." She muttered, and Alwein cackled. "You are too stay here, and tell your little agency that you aren't coming back."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:20 pm

Lauren nodded and sent the message to Branch. She was a terrible agent. Alwein controlled her powers, he had magic like none other.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Anna shook her head, she was in total denial. EMOTIONAL MUCH? xDD "She's gonna come back.. If its the last thing I do, its gonna be getting her back." She vowed. Alwein cackled, and pretended to gag. "Sickly sweet."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Lauren glared at him. "You promised." She warned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:24 pm

"I promise, and I say alot of things." Alwein said, yawning, and he made Anna really cold again, her hair was still wet. She was shiverig.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Lauren growled. "Leave her be! What else do you want?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:26 pm

"Well.. I could kidnap you both, nobody would ever know." Alwein cackled, and Anna flew unwards, air rushing at her cold body. She shuddered. "Stop!" He cried feebly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Lauren slapped him. "Leave....her...alone." She growled. "You have what you want. You promised. If you mess with her you'll be sorry." She threated. Sophia and Jason had started this!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:21 pm

YOU MADE THEM START THIS? xDD

Annabelle tried thrashing about, but she was too tired, her eyelids grew heavy. Alwein cackled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:57 am

Lauren wide eyed and smiled. She's and Agent for heavens sake! She punched Alwein and opened the window and jumped out. It was 60ft high. She dove into the pool and swam to Annabelle. "Anna!" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:59 am

Anna heard a voice, and she was sure she was hearing things, but managed to open her eyes and saw Lauren. "Lauren? You know what, I don't think I should be a agent anymore.." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Lauren laughed. "C'mon Annabelle." She said and picked her up and ran away.

~~~

Alwein cursed. "If they wanna play that way, we will." He suddenly got a plan. If he hid Annabelle, lauren would look for her. THen he could get her, keep them both hostage, and Lauren would be his! He laughed. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Anna grinned feebly. "I need to save you once in a while.." She said, and managed to stand up straight.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Lauren smiled. "It's alright. Just becareful. Alwein learned.." She warned. "Come on. Let's go check RPC." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next