RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:15 pm

(He has powers)

Lauren quickly unlocked the door and ran out. She was free!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Alwein got up, dashing for the door. Lauren was sprinting, he tried catching up.

(( Sparkle Mouse is your sister? COOLIO. xDD ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:45 pm

(Yeah. xP)

Lauren ran faster and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:33 pm

(( She knows us all so well. xDD ))

Alwein growled, and muttered under her breath.
~~~
Meanwhile, Anna was outta Alwein's building from the FIRST time, and looking crazy all over for Lauren./
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:19 am

(xDD She SPIES. Like now, she's staring at teh screen.)

Lauren ran outside and collasped. Air...Free... It was so overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 am

Alwein growled, and din't see Lauren. He ran right past, looking for her. REALLY SMART.
Anna looked for Grant, he could find Lauren or something maybe. She looked around, and was father away then she meant to be. She heard someone, and ducked behind a tree. Alwein ran past, and she almost snorted. She looked around, and saw Lauren collasped.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:37 am

Lauren growled at Alwein and regaining strengh, looked for Anna.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:41 am

Anna saw Lauren, and literally tackled her in a hug.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:31 pm

((Vixen, post? :D )
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:24 pm

(-sigh- xDD this is olddd. -looks at all the cobwebs- Wow.)

Laurens miled. "Anna?" She whispered and got up. "Ahh. Alwein makes me so made. Remind me to wash my face when we get back." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:26 pm

((Yeah, I know. I spend all this morning looking at all the Grant/Anna/Lauren posts. xDD))

"I will." Anna grinned, finally releasing her steel gripped hug.
"Alwein is so stupid, I mean, he ran right past us." She grinned. "Okay, not we just find Grant and get outta here.. Unless Grant randomly reads my mind and crud and shows up." Anna said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Grant did. "Hi." He smiled. "Don't do that. You make me all concious-ey when you think that." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:30 pm

"Yesh!" Anna hugged him. "Your powers were so irritating in the beggining, awesome now." She said, grinning.
"Ok, we need to get outta here before Alwein finds us.."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:32 pm

(ahh. *smiles* Feel the sir of me3anness. xDD)

Alwein grinned, when he spoted them. "Too late!" He called and started to run.

Lauren gave Anna a look. "Gotta go!" She said quickly, and transported Quickly outta there.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:33 pm

((Did she transport all of 'em, or just her?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:35 pm

(Just her.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:37 pm

((Lauren is some friend, 'eh? xDD))

"Oh, thanks alot, Lauren." Anna muttered, and looking to Grant, clutching his arm tightly.
"Dude, transport us OUTTA HERE." She said urgently as Alwein quickly closed in on them.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:39 pm

Grant tried. "I-I can't he's doing something." He said. 'All I got left is to Run!" He said, and dashed off.

Alwein smiled. He grabbed Anna as soon as he got there.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:41 pm

"Okay calm down, your boyfriend/crush and your best friend just ditched you, and there the ones with the awesome powers, no need to worry..." Anna muttered, freaking out, trying to thrash about, trying to get free from Alwein's grip.
"Lemme go, lemme go!" She growled, shooting fire hot sparks at his face.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Alwein ignored the sparks. "No, No I won't." He chuckled. He transported her back to where he kept Lauren.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:46 pm

"Snap." Anna muttered, just before blacking out, she growled. "They're gonna come save me, and if they don't, I'll get out mysellfff..."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Alwein tied her up. xD (LONGG POST!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:49 pm

((OMH! THAT WAS LIKE.. FOUR WORDS AND THEN A SMILIE! EPIC! xDD))

Annabelle soon awoke, and didn't bother to talk or move, for that matter. She moved her hair out of her face, and then sat in silence. Dude, Lauren could've transported them ALL. Or Grant could've GRABBED HIS CRUSH before taking off like a bullet.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:44 pm

(I dunno how to respond.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:45 pm

((Umm.. I'll make Anna talk and you can respond..))

Anna looked at Alwein, hating more ever second. "Why did you take ME? You like Lauren."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next