RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Lauren stared at Grant. He held his hands up. Lauren rubbed her head. "Oh no..." She nurnered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Well, Annabelle had no clue what was going on. "Ok, seriously.. I want to get out of here, and NOW."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:37 pm

lauren shook her hand. 'It's magic...It's magic...." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Annabelle blinked, and looked around at the creatures. "Well, you guys probably have more powers then me," Annabelle trailed off, confused at all this. Sparks danced on her palms.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Lauren rubbded her head. "Shush. I'm thinking." She muttered. "The creatures..attack." She looked at Grant. He studdered back and slapped his head. "It can't be!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:44 pm

"I have no clue whats going on.." Annabelle muttered under her breath. She was freaked out by the creatures. She took a small step backwards.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Lauren grabbed Anna. 'Stay out of Shad-" She stopped. A large, black human, cloaked in a black cloak, grabbed Anna and disappeared. Lauren froze and fainted, but before, she murmered."The shadow."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Annabelle was confused, and saw Lauren and Grant lung at her to try to grab her. Suddenly, she got really sleepy and really cold, and passed out.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Lauren knocked her head on a trunck and cursed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Annabelle blinked her eyes open, "Where in heck am I?" She muttered/.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:37 pm

(Kay, PLot, Annabelle learns about the Shadow and stuff...all thoses henchmen and evil Bunnies. You can decide. She is FARRRRRRRRRRRR away. I repeat FARRRRRRR away.)

Grant rolled his eyes. "Cut it out!" He muttered.

Lauren turned. "CUT IT OUT??" She screamed. "I just lost my best friend! She's far away! AND ALL YOU SAY IS 'CUT IT OUT?" She cried. Tears welled up in her eyes. "You love her, but don't have a heart!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:40 pm

Annabelle knew she was FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR away, and that was it. She felt tears well up. Lauren and Grant were gone, she was in some unknown place and she had been kidnapped. Joy. She looked around at her surroundings, and sighed. "Lauren said Shadow, which is..?" She muttered bitterly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:43 pm

(You play him.)

Grant looked offended. He felt anger and growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:46 pm

(( Ok- Wait. Grant .. Growled? So Grant went - GRRR. xDD LOL. ))

Annabelle looked around, and then saw the giant cloaked guy again. Annabelle instantly felt terrified. "Who in heck are you?" She said, voice cracking. "The Shadow." He answered calmly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:49 pm

(xDDDDDDDD)

Lauren rubbed her forehead as a cold tear fell down her cheek. "I'm going to look."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:00 pm

(( GRANT THE GROWLING TEDDY BEAR!!!!! xDDDDDDDDD))

Annabelle looked at the Shadow, hatred in her eye. "Why did you bring me here?" She snarled. (ANNABELLE THE SNARLING KITTY xD) Shadow shrugged. "I felt like it."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:02 pm

('Felt like it' Pffft. xD)

Grant watched her leave and followed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:04 pm

(( Growling Teddy Bears, Snarling Kitties and 'Felt Like It' Shadows. Niice arrangement of freakshows. xDD ))

Annabelle looked at the creature, the thing. "I'm getting out of here." Shadow chuckled. "I'd like to see you try." Annabelle kicked at a wall, but nothing happened. She tried and tried and tried, but she was trapped.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:06 pm

Lauren headed toward the forest.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Annabelle was really freaked out. She crossed her arms stubbornly. "Grant and Lauren will find me, of course they will." She said. Shadow grinned at her. "Uh huh, right."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Lauren looked behind her and saw Grant. She sighed and looked to her eats. There was a weird figure..
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Annabelle looked at the black figure. She felt horrid hate, and narrowed her eyes. Shadow smiled. "Your never getting out, my dear."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:12 am

Lauren could here everything vthe shadow said. She pulled out a transparent screen and watched the two.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:40 am

(( Awesome! xDD ))

"I'm gonna get out," Annabelle muttered, and rushed at the Shadow. He sidestepped, and she spun around so fast! Annabelle tried kicking him, but she couldn't land a puunch.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Typical Anna." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next