RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:54 pm

(( Typical Anna, LOL. ))

Anna growled, like really growled. She felt really angry, she hated being helpless. "This SUCKS." She muttered, pouting like a little kid.

(( Can you play SHADOW. DUN DUN DUNNN!! xDD ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:56 pm

(Tsk Tsk. xD Sure.)

Shadow smiled. He waved his hand and forced her to a chair. "Uh huh." He said not listening.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:57 pm

(( LOL. Thanks. :D ))

Anna felt herself feeling like she was falling backwards, she braced herself for the fall but landed in a chair. She tried to stand up again. "I don't wanna sit down, dork!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:01 pm

Shadow chuckled. "Dork. Wow." He smiled. "Ha. You don't know who I am, I suppose/" He grinned.

Lauren started to freak. She knew that voice. The dumb brained stupidity. Alwein.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Annabelle started thrashed her legs, trying to get up. She stopped suddenly, and her face went pale, and thats saying something because Anna is TAN. (xDD) She looked at the Shadow, which wasn't Shadow at all. "You idiot, you stupid, stupid IDIOT!" She thought. "Alwein." She said aloud.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Alwein laughed. "Idoit. Try genius!" He smiled. "My mission was to get stronger." He sighed and swirled part of his fake cloak. "Your pretty dumb, going into shadows." He grumbled.

Lauren started to shriek. Loud. She stopped to cacth her breath. She rubbed her head as she watched. "Life, is a nightmare. She cursed. She flicked her fingers and the screen disappeared. She stopped and vanished. Only to open her eyes in the front of the place where Anna is.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Anna snarled, like really, SNARLING. A deep rumbling in her throat, and she thrashed, but she still couldn't get up. She started to half scream a little, and cursing under her breath. "Let me out now, or your dead." Anna demanded. If Lauren and Grant came, wouldn't they get trapped to? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:31 pm

Alwein shrugged. "How? I can't die. " He smirked. "Oh, and Yeah, they would he snarled.

Lauren looked around. She muttered. "Typical. Alwein always leaves doors open." She muttered. She pushed the door open and felt a whoosh. And next thing you know, she was by Anna, stuck to a stupid chair. Lauren started to freak. Really, freak. "YOU CRAZY IDOIT! STUPID! YOU DUMP NUT!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:32 pm

Anna looked at Alwein, calm, or she LOOKED calm. She was freaking inside. "You can't die?" She asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Alwein covered his ears at Lauren. As soon as she stopped, he smiled. "Two. It's a bonus!" He smirked. "No, I can't die." He said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:36 pm

"Lauren, please be quiet. My ears hurt." She said to her friend. More then her friend, her BEST friend. She growled quietly at Alwein's snide comment. "How can you NOT die, Alwein?" She said, his name was like posion on her tounge. And.. Where was Grant? She wondered in her head.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:37 pm

Lauren closed her eyes. "I'm gonna explode!" Se growled, a bit calmer.

Alwein smiled at Anna. "Powers." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:40 pm

Anna wanted to slap him for even smiling at her, but she calmed herself again. She didn't meet his eyes, she just nodded. "This so totally sucks, but I'm so getting out, somehow," She thought, and started looking around the room for SOMETHING. Just.. Something that could get them out. "Okay, my arms are numb." She said,trying to move but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Alwein smiled at both of them. "No way. Your not going any where." He laughed. He touched both girls, and transported.

Grant sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Anna shuddered when he touched her. That was just.. Creepy. She looked around, and thought to herself, "Why does everybody ELSE get the cool powers.." Typical Anna.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Lauren started to mutter and thrash. She was not in a good mood. They were in a hotel room..that was familar. She started to moan. It was the first room Alwein had caught her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Annabelle looked around, and looked at Lauren. "Oh, geez, I bet this brings back some very unpleasant memories." She muttered. She started thrashing around like Lauren, trying to break free. "Don't I have some kinda cool power to mess up this one?" I said out loud.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Lauren sighed. "I hate this. I hate Alwein. And I wish I retired already." She regretted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Anna looked at her. "Don't you dare regret this. I wouldn't be here if you weren't. I wouldn't go on all these cruddy missions if you didn't." She said sharply. "I would retire to, b-but I can't, theres too many memories I can't leave."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:51 pm

Alwein smiled. Perfect. Anna would disappear, by Grant. And he would have her best friend. The irony was...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:52 pm

"Why are you smiling!?" Anna asked Alwein sharply.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:54 pm

(Sharp ity sharp. xD)

Alwein shook his head. "Nothing. He muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:55 pm

"Liar," Anna muttered, and her arms felt tingly. "Dang, my arms just fell asleep. Seriously, this sucks. Why don't you just put that stupid ankle thing, it'd be better then this." She growled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Alwein shook his head. 'Nah. Grant only did it 'cause he liked you." He smirked and walked toward Lauren.

Lauren tried to scoot her chair back.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Annabelle rolled her eyes, and when Alwein walked toward Lauren and she scooted her chair back, she couldn't really do anything. She tried to scoot, but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}
Page 19 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next