RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Alwein smiled, and laughed. He looked at Anna, and made her disappear, heading toward Grant.

(You play Alwein. I do him if needed.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:02 pm

(( Ok.. Where did Anna go..? xDD ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:03 pm

(By Grant. Where else?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:13 pm

(( I dunno, xDD ))

Annabelle was whiskered off by Alwein stupid power, and ended up by Grant's side.
~~~
Alwein grinned at Lauren. "She's gone now, you'll never see her." He said, smirking,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:57 am

Lauren froze and turned red. "Don't. You. Dare...." She snarled furiously.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:45 pm

Alwein grinned and smriked at her. "Don't I dare WHAT?"
~~~
Annabelle looked at Grant, and looked around. No Lauren.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Lauren glared, her eyes burning. "You stupid mind-dump idoit! You know WHAT, you freak!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Anna freaked. When I say freak, I mean F-R-E-A-K-E-D. She turned a nice shade of red, and the violet and then deep purple. "THAT STUPID- I'M GONNA TAKE A-" She fumed.
~~~
(( No seriously, what?))

Alwein just grinned at her, and pecked her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:09 am

Lauren screamed. She made a growl at Alwein. "Your. Gross. You know that?" She hoarsly whispered.

(Do THAT. The- the....Grossessness?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:46 am

(( Okay. xDD ))

"Help.. Me.. Find... Lauren.. NOW." She panted to Grant, she stood up, finally able to get out of the chair.
~~~
Alwein again smirked at her, and rolled his eyes. He pecked her on the lips this time.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:50 pm

(You kidding, aren't you? *Starts to puke* Si-cko. You hear me? Do we HAVE to go through this AGAIN? xD)

Lauren closed her eyes and started to explode. "You freakish animal!" She screamed when Alwein was done.

Grant looked at Anna, unable to belive it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:58 pm

(( xDD ))

Alwein grinned at her. "Well, I get what I want and you do too, kinda. You wanted to retire, so now you are." Alweins aid.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:00 pm

Lauren smirked at him. "This is not retiring." She sneer. "This is pure torture!"

(Once again, Lauren's typicalness strikes! xDD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Alwein smriked at her as well, "And do I look like I care?" His face close to hers.
~~~
"Help. Me. FIND. HER. NOW!" Annabelle said to grant, she felt happy to see him again, but wanted to see Lauren safe. NOW.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:05 pm

Lauren clenched her teeth. "Nope, nada, zip, ZERO. Typical you, Shadow." She growled.

(She thinks Alwein is a curse!)

Grant held up his hands. "Okay, Okay!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Alwein smirked at her. "That's more like it."
~~~
"THANK. YOU." Anna breathed, almost laughing. Grant was SOOOOOOOOO not evil.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:08 pm

Lauren sneered. "Oh, did I mean that in a nice way?" She smirked. "Cause it's not suppose too!" She hissed.

Grant got up. "Do you know where they are?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:10 pm

Alwein rolled his eyes. "You are so.. Predictable."
~~~
Annabelle looked at Grant, then the ground. "Well.. About that.." She mumbled sheepishly. "Not EXACTLY. I.. Well.."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:11 pm

Lauren only able to move her arms, crossed them. "Huh. So, if I am, tell me what I'm gonna do next. Scream or punch you in the face?" She scoffed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:13 pm

"Probably both," Alwein muttered under his breath, answering the retorical question.
~~~
Annabelle sighed, and remembered looking out a window when she was trapped. "Well, the outside of the building kinda looked really grassy and like the place we were when I stepped into the Shadow."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Lauren glared. "So I am." She sneered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:15 pm

Alwein went over, and locked the doors. "If I let you up, will you CALM THE HECK DOWN?" Alwein asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Lauren looked ast him, as if he had three eyes. "What do you think?" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Alwein rolled his eyes, and let her up. "I can be nice sometimes.." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Lauren moved her numb legs. "Barley." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}
Page 20 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next