RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Grant nodded. "I helped." He held up his hands. "But, regret it." He looked at the clock. "You can go." He said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Annabelle nodded, and left the room, waving good-bye, and then closing the door. She felt like she could skip, and freak out on anyone at the same time. She went down to the restaruant, and got some food to eat. She hated the stupid thing on her ankle, she pulled at it.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:15 pm

(it doesn't come off, BTW)

Lauren thrashed her arm away from Alwein.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:16 pm

(( I know.. She's just picking at it. YOU WOULD GET ANNOYED TOO! xDD ))

Annabelle sighed. "Lauren, how am I going to save you?" She wondered, and then her thoughts drifted to Grant. Well, Lauren was her friend, right? She was gonna be happy for Annabelle, or was she? She sigehd.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Grant sighed. He looked out the window. He loved Anna, but, they don't seem close. He needed her to become fond of him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Anna sighed. She got up, and then tripped over something, maybe even nothing, so like her. She fell and hit her arm, nobody was really around, so she lay there, clutching her arm and winded.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:21 pm

(BRANCH. WAit 'till night will you? xD)

Grant closed his eyes. He was lost of Ideas. He knew Lauren was in the way of their relation ship.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:22 pm

(( Heehee. xDD ))

Annabelle got up, cradling her arm. "Ow." She muttered, and had it hang loosely at her side. She didn't really have anything to do..
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:23 pm

(Maybe she visits Grant. xD)

Grant looked at the pool. He wished Anna would come up in the daytime, not in ight, so they can talk.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:24 pm

( OKAY! xDD )

Annabelle sighed, and walked up the staircase, towards Grant's room. Her arm stung, and she really didn't have anything to do. She knocked on the door, seeing as she really had never come up during the daytime.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Grant answered it and smiled when he saw it was Anna. He kissed her then noticed her clutching her arm. "Are you okay?" He asked.

(*gulp* hate me if you want but....)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:26 pm

(( I don't HATE YOU. GOSh. xDD JK. LOL. ))

Anna grinned, and looked down at her arm. "I'm sure I'm fine, I just tripped.." Anna mumbled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Grant nodded. "Alwein is dead. Lauren killed him. But, she's missing."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:28 pm

"Oh, wow," Annabelle stuttered, she knew her friend had a temper but.. "Lauren's missing?" Annabelle said, her eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Grant nodded. "Anna, you need to stay here, I'm serious. People, bad people, are looking for you. Check the computer."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Annabelle blinked, and was grateful her left arm hurt, not her right. She pulled out the computer, and went onto the agent website. "Grant, I need to look for Lauren though." Anna said, as she waited fir the computer to load.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Grant sighed. "Still. She left the hotel."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:33 pm

"Why did she leave the hotel? Did she go looking for me?" Annabelle asked anxiously, her eyes were looking straight at Grant's.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Grant shook his head. "Nope. Her sister."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Annabelle nodded slowly, paying no more attention to the computer. "Who is looking for me, Grant?" She asked slowly, why did Grant care about her, he couldn't like her that much, as much as she did him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Grant looked at her. "I'm not sure..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Annabelle felt closer to him now, she stood up, her arm hanging loosely at her side. She felt like she couldn't talk. He liked her, alot, like as much as she liked him..
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Grant looked at her. "I..Love...you..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Annabelle felt ready to cry, happy cry, though. "I love you too, Grant." She said, without missing a beat.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:32 pm

Grant kissed her. He hoped....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next