RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:23 am

Anna nodded, and grabbed the latop.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:25 am

Lauren logged onto the agent website. She checked the reports and gasped. "No...." She murered. She quickley typed and clicked some things and gulped.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:25 am

Anna looked over quickly, "What is it, Lauren?" She asked softly, her voice grimm.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:28 am

"A kid from school, my school, is a agent. His name is Grant....I hate him. He's planninga attack somewhere."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:28 am

"Holy.. Crud. Great." Anna sighed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:31 am

Lauren nodded. "He knows about you. He goes on RPC, just not a member." She grumbled. "He has a crush on you."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:02 am

"WHAT THE SNAPPLE." Anna growled. That was just, creppy, plus she already had a crush.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:47 am

Lauren giggled. "Trust me, He has um...lets just say, he has quotes from you everywhere!" She smiled. "That's the bad thing..."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:54 am

(Read my sig. It has pretty much the next plot.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:27 am

(( AWESOME. xDD ))

Anna gagged again. "What if.."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Lauren stopped. "Anna. Look, see the founder?" She asked, ignoreing Anna. "It's my sister."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Anna grinned. "Thats cool, I wish I had a sister." Anna said, and then looked around the page some more.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Lauren sighed. "Lauriea created agents, all of us." She murered. Alwein tricked her into aking him and some other guys agents. Lauriea was only 13. She's 17 now and knows better."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:05 pm

Anna nodded. "Alwein is kinda tricky, but not so coordanated. Also, I heard you scream, why was that?" Anna asked, her hand suddenly stung, from cutting it, and she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 pm

lauren laughed."He almost bit me. So I screamed." She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:08 pm

"Eww, thats, like, creepy." Anna laughed, and switched off the computer. "So, what are we going to do now that Alwein is knocked out in a closet?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Lauren shrugged. "Dunno...."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:10 pm

"Maybe, I could meet your sister or something. That would be pretty cool," Anna said, "Though, your probably the cooler one of you two." Anna grinned, it was all truth.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:12 pm

Lauren smiled. "Thanks. I'll get her." She logged on her sisiters top secret site. Lauriea was on. Lauriea typed, LAUREN! get the crap out of here! Lauren smiled. No. Come to the hotel. She said and left the site. "I'm allowed on there, but I can't tell you why."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Anna nodded. "Thats pretty cool.." Anna almost felt like sighing. She would've had an older brother..
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:17 pm

(Anna...you better not do-)

Lauren nodded as Lauriea appeared. "What?" She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:20 pm

(( Do what..? xDD))

"Hi! I'm Anna." Annabelle said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Lauriea nodded. "I know." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:24 pm

"Is something wrong?" Anna asked, self-conscious.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:25 pm

lauriea nodded. "Well, My crew and I have figured where Grant is holding the attack, and why."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next