RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44

Go down 
+3
Shadow_Eclipse
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Shadowscar: "Fool! Your mother is nothing but dumb! I am pure darkness...too..." I was about to let her go down. "No...Zero...I can't hurt you...for I know the prophecy...and I'm sure you do too. Two wolves made from pure darkness come together in harmony. We could do anything...together..." I set her on the ground.
"Darkness rises in the world. Yet different forces of darkness come together. We destroy all evil and release our inner powers. We can do anything. They live for ever more. For no one can force them apart. No matter what..."[/quote]

She already jumped

Dawn:"No.."i whispered and no one heard me.I pounced up and followed him."No Tigy you can't die!If you do,i die with you!"I cried.

Last edited by ~Dawn~ on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:14 pm

/my Shadow-S can do anything! He is a million year old wolf!
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:21 pm

((i have already fallen to my death....but, if you try to find me you can tell me that again..)
I was in the sky. there were clouds every where.~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 - Page 2 Wolfsky
I started to run across the clouds. i was free, free from all the darkness in the world...~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 - Page 2 5657f786
Wait....all darkness. midnight. i couldn't leave him like this. but was i to do? i wondered through the clouds, searching....for what? my mind wondered where midnight was now....probably moved on. i curled up, and watched the moving clouds.~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 - Page 2 Plain
a voice came up from behind me. "it is not your time to die yet, zero. go on, on to the real world. spirits will guide you were you belong...." the brown wolf smiled at me. "when you die again you will not be alone.." she vanished, and my mind whirled intill i was in the deep hole again. everyone was gone...and i was alone. "midnight?" i called. there was no reply.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Shadowscar: I looked back at the others. "What a mistake..." I whispered. "But now...I need to rescue Zero..." I leaped down.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:50 pm

(( Can I join or is it only for the ppl metioned in the title?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2