RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44

Go down 
+3
Shadow_Eclipse
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 Empty
PostSubject: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Zero padded along the boundry line.

Last edited by ~Larka's Soul~ on Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Shadowscar: I lead my shadows around, I felt the power serge through my vanes. "Zero! Now! You may be alpha, but I'm stronger! Ever sense Black Shadow's death, I have killed everyone I come upon! Now! I want more power than just deputy! I want an alpha spot!" My green eyed troops gasped in horror as one shadow with red eyes attacked me. It bit my neck. "Stop! What are you? A- a- a Chupacabra?" i roared and turned over, pinning the shadow to the ground. I cut its neck with one black claw. Sand pored from it and landed at my feet. "Troops, take the shadow away! Make sure the Chupacabra's killed!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Shadow: I growled at the shadow and realized that i coulden't fight it. but zero could. "Zero, here!" i tossed a vampire necklace at her, and she looked at me with a confused expression. "what is this for?" she asked, putting it on. "Vampires" i smile spread across my face as i looked into her bueatiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:57 am

Zero: I watched the shadows in pure amazment. I growled and tackled one of the shadows with my teeth bared. "You better run away and never come back again. If you do, we will kill you." i let the shadow go. "No! zero the shadow's heading for midnight!!!!!!" but it was to late. the shadow was going to kill him, and there was nothing i could do about it.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:08 am

Midnight: I watched as the shadow headed straight for me. "Midnight!" zero raced at the shadow, but it had already had it's claws on me. for some reason, it didn't hurt. It felt....right.
I didn't know what had happend, but then i remembered. 'You are made of pure darkness midnight. when others die, you will laugh.' my mother's words echoed in my mind.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:54 pm

((Uh...Midnight,..........))
Zero: She looked at midnight sadly and looked back at the shadow. "Don't worry. it's under my control" he smiled and growled at the creature.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:54 pm

Shadow_Eclipse wrote:
Shadow: I growled at the shadow and realized that i coulden't fight it. but zero could. "Zero, here!" i tossed a vampire necklace at her, and she looked at me with a confused expression. "what is this for?" she asked, putting it on. "Vampires" i smile spread across my face as i looked into her bueatiful eyes.

(Hey, that is controlling a character! This is How YOU RP:

Shadow: I growled at the evil Shadow and now realized I couldn't fight it. But zero and Shadowscar could together. "Zero, here!" I tossed a vampire necklace at her, looking into her gorgeous eyes.

Now, you wait for a reply!)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:55 pm

((I don't mind. that's what i would have said))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Shadowscar: "ZERO! THAT ONE IS NOT A VILLAIN! IT IS MY TROOP SHADOW! OFF!" I got in front of m dying Shadow, tending his wounds. "Off. Of. My. Troops!" I said slowly. "If you hurt my troops, the dragons will attack us, for my Shadows are our magical protectors. But watch for the red eyed. They are evil." My fur on my back was standing on end, but went down.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:58 pm

Zero: Zero looked closly at shadowscar. "Well your little 'shadow' and you are going TO DIE!" In zero's chest, a mean snarl ripped out. "Well.......ready to fight?" she snarled, clawing at her.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Shadowscar: "You are an idiot! I am a good wolf! How could I have possibly known there was a Chupacabra!?" I growled. I unleashed on her. I ripped into her back. I sat down and flicked blood from my claws. I smiled. A herd of shadows cast out on her. One by one taring her flesh. "Stop."

Shadow #1: "Yes master! This wolf was a dumb one, not respecting you."

Shadowscar: "What! She...she wasn't killed!" I felt bad. "I'm sorry... How can you only have one scratch?" I lifted her up with a black and cyan wing. "Really...I'm not a bad wolf... I left my old pack because everyone was dying...My brother...my sister...and my niece...I'm full of rage right now...I really didn't know there was a Chupacabra in my troops...honest! I don't wanna be on your bad side..." I put my ears back and my tail under my legs.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:27 pm

I rushd over and screamed"Stop guys!Shouldn't we all be freinds?"

((YOU MEAN ~DAWN~))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Zero: Zero stood up and snarled at shadowscar. blood dripped from her pelt, and she growled and hissed. "You....You fight me....and suspect me to FORGIVE you?" my claws came out as i quickly grabbed shadowscar and threw him into a tree. Shadow, midnight, tigy, and dawn were at her side. "bring it on" she snarled.
Back to top Go down
TigerOfTheRoses
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TigerOfTheRoses

Location : In the snow, watching the snow fall to the ground as one true love blinks in his mind.

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Tigy stood right beside zero, his blue eyes churning in an oceon of darkness. he flicked his tail, and hissed. "Dawn.....Are you going to fight?" his voice turned into a whisper as he imagened his mate fighting with them. ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 White-tiger
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Midnight Looked at zero. "Zero......Will we be safe.....?" his throat was sore and he was filled with agony. "Zero.....Please.....I love you" the last words he said made him whisper, so soft even an angel couldn't hear it. he swung his head at shadowscar. "You hurt her. Now you will pay!" he lunged himself into her with all the force he had.
~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 Tioga
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:57 pm

Dawn:I looked around,"No,I can't,I,I have to go!"I cried.

((Dawn is a peace person))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Shadowscar: This made me furious. I noticed something new. She doesn't have wings! I smiled. My conscience talked to me. Don't kill the alpha! No, I am! I looked at the trench. I picked her up and threw her down. I didn't throw her down. "Forgive me, I'll let you live. Don't, and I'll throw you to Recluse!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:42 pm

(SHADOWSCAR'S A DUDE!)

Shadowscar: I just threw a few darkness bombs at Midnight. "Go."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Zero: I know what she's thinking. she thinks i don't have wings. 'But you don't!' my mind echoed. 'i used to' i thought. 'what does it matter now?' my mind burned with conclusions. what does it matter now. those words echoed over and over again until i thought i was going crazy. As shadowscar held me over the hole. have to think of somthing.......then it hit me. my mother's words came into my mind right before she died. "Zero....You can do anything. you were made up of darkness itself...." then my mother had died. ut what did that mean? i glowered at shadowscar and sighed. "Throw me then. I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU!" i snarled.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:53 pm

((SORRY!))
Mindight: I growled and let the bombs hit me. "I'm made out of darkness!" i glowered at shadowscar and held i held my muzzle up. "Zero...NO!!!!!!!!" i snarled and lunged at shadowscar. I had my jaws around her throat, and i gazed at zero.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:55 pm

Zero: "No midnight. it is time for me to die." i glared at tigy, then to dawn. "Before i die.....I want you to know i've always loved you, midnight" i smiled and grabbed shadowscar's muzzle. i let myself drop....and all i could remember was that my heart burned badly.
Back to top Go down
TigerOfTheRoses
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TigerOfTheRoses

Location : In the snow, watching the snow fall to the ground as one true love blinks in his mind.

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Tigy: i breathed in and out. as i watched my only sister fall to her death....."NO!" i started to cry, and my tears fell on my muzzle."Dawn.....If she dies.....i die too" i looked at her with my sad eyes, then i turned to the waterfall. "Bye..dawn. Forever" my heart ached with pain as i remembered how much i loved dawn. i gulped and headed for the top of the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Shadow: I watched tigy....and saw how brave he was being.......he's not gonna live without his sister....and i woulden't either. if she loved midnight....that was o.k. because i would always know i love her more than him. "I have to tell her....in heaven" i thought. "I won't live without her either. i guess you will be the alpha again, shadowscar. because since you killed -" my voice was cut off as midnight's jaws were around my neck.

Me:~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 Red_Wolf_by_KoriCristy
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Midnight:I had shadow in my mouth...only one snap of my teeth he was dead....No. i wasn't going to be evil like my mother......no. i wasn't. i almost let shadow go when i heard his growls. "Let me go. i have to meet zero in heaven!" i snarled and almost clenched my teeth when i heard a voice behind me.

Flight: "Let him go my brother" i growled at him. Midnight didn't let go of shadow's neck. "Where have you been, flight?" he asked, his voice muffled by shadow's scruff. "I have been.......with jewel." my jaw clenched, and i snarled. midnight's expression went blank. "You-your evil. just like yushiro!" he let go of shadow, and he was right in front of me. His expression was now fierce "You killed yushiro. now you must pay!" he snarled in my face, and i growled. "Yes! it was me! now....i am not sorry for it. i hope zero goes to hell!" i grinned, and looked into my brother's angry, sad eyes. "TAKE THAT BACK!" he roared. "i shall not." i laughed, and he lunged at me. i was on the edge of the cliff, and midnight was staring at me from above.

Flight:~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 Flight
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:06 pm

~Larka's Soul~ wrote:
Zero: I know what she's thinking. she thinks i don't have wings. 'But you don't!' my mind echoed. 'i used to' i thought. 'what does it matter now?' my mind burned with conclusions. what does it matter now. those words echoed over and over again until i thought i was going crazy. As shadowscar held me over the hole. have to think of somthing.......then it hit me. my mother's words came into my mind right before she died. "Zero....You can do anything. you were made up of darkness itself...." then my mother had died. but what did that mean? i glowered at shadowscar and sighed. "Throw me then. I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU!" i snarled.

SHADOWSCAR IS A BOY WOLF! A BRUTE!

Shadowscar: "Fool! Your mother is nothing but dumb! I am pure darkness...too..." I was about to let her go down. "No...Zero...I can't hurt you...for I know the prophecy...and I'm sure you do too. Two wolves made from pure darkness come together in harmony. We could do anything...together..." I set her on the ground.
"Darkness rises in the world. Yet different forces of darkness come together. We destroy all evil and release our inner powers. We can do anything. They live for ever more. For no one can force them apart. No matter what..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44   ~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Moondust~ (special roleplay reserved for varjak_paw, fell_darknesslvr, ~tigy~, shadow_eclipse, and firestar44
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next