RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ Empty
PostSubject: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:00 pm

My Charry:
Name: Fade
looks:
New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ Sadwolf

October's Charry:
Name: Pumpkin
Looks:
New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ Halloweenforever
(October, i hope you like the pic, i tried to find somthing like your fursona. :pkheart: )

Midnight's Charry:
Name: Dark
Looks:
New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ Wolf
(hope you like it, midnight! :D)

Uh huh, october, midnight, i chose only you two (sorry tigy and dawn) because guess what, it's a love triangle.
Yah, october, i can see you wince at the cheezy ness. But that's okay, Because I FORCE YOU TO ROLEPLAY WITH ME AND MIDNIGHT OR YOU WILL BE CURSED WITH A MILLION....i got nothing. Can you think of something midnight? lolz.
New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ Thohsoemo7
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:07 pm

((O.M.GEE! *FAN GIRL SCREAM* thank you shadow for finding that pic! and.....even though it IS extremly cheezy, i will join. i guess. maybe. possibly. ok fine i will! :roll: ok so let's wait for midnight shall we?)
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:03 pm

(you spelt my name wrong, but that's ok, because it's not that big of a diffrence. oh yeah and uh
YOU WILL BE CURSED WITH A THOUSAND.....i got nothing either.)
Dark prowled through the dark forest
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Dark saw Fade come into view, so he padded up to him in caution. "Fade.....leader....i have some bad news to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:13 pm

"yes dark?" Fade patiently waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Dark silently growled to himself. "Fade.....Secret....she has died in a battle with a traitor. While you were gone, Speckle rebeled against the pack and killed secret, your mate."
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Fades eyes windend in horror. tears ran down fade's muzzle, and he ran to the lake to sit down and look at his own reflection
((ooh, guys i was just on youtube and i found this song that would be a perfect themesong for this if you ever made this into an animation, october, because me and midnight....well we don't draw very good as you do. here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt955Fj7_JI&feature=PlayList&p=C7A4BBF9E548C02C)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:24 pm

((gosh that is a good song for the storyline! you know what? i think i will make this into an animation when i get the chance!))
Pumpkin was spying on dark, as she always did, and she overheard the conversation. woah.
i imagine how fade would fill....
pumpkin shook the thought away from her mind. pumpkin
glared at dark as she passed him, and she ran to fade, and sat beside him. "Are you ok, fade?" pumpkin asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:28 pm

"I'm Fine!" Fade spat, but as he saw the hurt in pumpkin's eyes, he felt guilty for what he had said
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Pumpkin closed her eyes and sighed. Than she opened them up. "Fade, come with me. I want to show you something"
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Fade followed pumpkin
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Dark felt bitter jealosy on his toungue. he had always liked pumpkin, and something deep inside him told him that pumpkin liked fade. Dark growled and followed them two the place they were going.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:40 pm

Pumpkin led fade to a beatiful feild that shone golden in the moonlight. "Wait...." she whispered to fade. The two stared in awe as dozens of lightning bugs lit up the field.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:46 pm

Fade watched the lightning bugs, and his and pumpkin's tails wrapped around eachother's, but then fade thought of secret and his tail unwrapped from pumpkin's and he growled at her than ran into his den.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Pumpkin sighed and watched fade run to his den
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:52 pm

good. let him be sad all he wants dark thought. He walked out of the darkness and padded up to pumpkin. "Hey, are you ok?" he asked, putting his paw on hers.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:54 pm

Pumpkin blushed and then spoke. "yes, everything's fine" she whispered, putting her head on dark's shoulder as they walked back to the pack's camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~   New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Heart **Special Roleplay Resevered for Me, *!October_Falls!*, and ~Midnight_Darkness~
Page 1 of 1