RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time is running o u t ~ a literate roleplay >Private Roleplay for Rebecca, Vixen, and Branch<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

time is running o u t ~ a literate roleplay >Private Roleplay for Rebecca, Vixen, and Branch< Empty
PostSubject: time is running o u t ~ a literate roleplay >Private Roleplay for Rebecca, Vixen, and Branch<   time is running o u t ~ a literate roleplay >Private Roleplay for Rebecca, Vixen, and Branch< I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:44 am

December 21st, 2012 didn't actually bring the end of the world. It brought something much, much worse.

It's the year 2023. Most of the world's resources are polluted, the economy has plummeted, the government has fallen to pieces. The United States isn't really united anymore as it is tight groups of the surviving human race, scattered about the remainents of what was North America.

There is no government. No police, no senators, no president. No one to keep everyone in check. America has made so many enemies that nobody from the other countries was willing to help them out, and now they're just as bad.

With no government, control of the remaining survivors of what was the U.S. is fair game to anyone and everyone. One of the many people that do want control of it is a group called the Κοράκι. They plan on building a machine to create the ultimate disaster. Being the only ones who'll know how to stop it, they will be able to eliminate all competition for control over the last of the human race.

The thing is, they're missing a piece. A vital piece.

Little pieces of the last piece to the machine have been scattered. All of them have been passed down to the most recent descendant as "family heirlooms", and now it's up to the Κοράκι to get all the pieces.

In the end, they succeed. The people of 2023 don't know this.

But the people from 2030 does.

In 2030, a mad scientist and his granddaughter have been working against the Κοράκι, who are now have control and are rebuilding the U.S. to create their own army. They're trying to take over the other countries.. The whole world, in fact.

What is their project, exactly? A timetravelling device. And when the scientist's granddaughter shows up in 2023 to protect the descendants with the vital pieces and fix the mistake made, they find out that it works.

The scientist's granddaughter has only a short window of time to work with the small group of uncooperative kids, though. Some are rich, some are poor. Some live in large houses, some live on the streets. The only thing they have in common is that they all have a piece that the Κοράκι want and are unwilling to listen to this "timetraveller".

If the timetraveller doesn't get back to her time by the time that short window of time closes, she will cease to exist. And if she doesn't get those rowdy kids to cooperate, the world might be doomed forever.

Time is running out.

Rules ~

1: This is a literate roleplay. I'm expecting at least a paragraph (consisting of four sentences, at the least) per post. An attempt at correct spelling and proper grammar would be appreciated, as well.
2: This is a private roleplay. The first six people to send me their forms via private message have the spots. I have the right to reject your form if there are already six people or I don't think you're literate enough for this roleplay. Please respect my rights to do so.
3: DO NOT GO AHEAD. DO NOT LEAVE ANYONE OUT. Nobody likes reading tons of pages; nobody likes being left out. There will be a posting order, follow it.
4: You have have up to two characters. One character must be one of the teens with a piece vital to the building/function of the machine, and if you choose to have a second, they can be a member of the Κοράκι.
5: Don't be afraid to shoot me a message if you have a question!
6: HAVE FUN! :)

Form~

Code:
[size=10][b]Full Name:[/b] [i]First, Middle, Last.[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i].. Self-explanitory. XD[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]Between fifteen and eighteen.[/i]
[b]Physical Description:[/b] [i]At least four sentences, por favor.[/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i]At least four sentences, puh-leese![/i]
[b]History:[/b] [i]Doesn't have to be long, just a short little thing. Two sentences at the minimum, though.[/i]
[b]Other?[/b] [i]Whether they hold a vital piece or are with the Κοράκι or not, your posting color if you have one, etc.[/i][/size]
Erase everything in italics.

Last edited by Branch on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lord Voldemort... 'Nuff said.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

time is running o u t ~ a literate roleplay >Private Roleplay for Rebecca, Vixen, and Branch< Empty
PostSubject: Accepted Forms~   time is running o u t ~ a literate roleplay >Private Roleplay for Rebecca, Vixen, and Branch< I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:46 am

Accepted Forms~

Branch
Spoiler:

Rebecca
Spoiler:

Vixen

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

time is running o u t ~ a literate roleplay >Private Roleplay for Rebecca, Vixen, and Branch<
Page 1 of 1