RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) Empty
PostSubject: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Places:(territory places)
Moss Rocks
DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) Piedracorazon
Camp
DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) 1202846362727bigger

A new dawn has arisen. The wolves of Akumia Pack are determined to restore life into their lush green forest and restore the life. They struggle to survive yet their Kin keep dying off. Very few remain with the pack now. But soon enough rogues come along, killing off the pack and invading the lands. Only few wolves remain, alphaless, starving and struggling gravley to survive. Can the remaining of the pack survive and find a new destiny or will they wither and die and vanish forever?

.:My Form:.
Name- Avalik
Age- 2yrs
gender- female
description- Golden brown with emerald green eyes. She fights very well and never gives in. She can be aggresive bit is nice mostly but can get snappy sometimesz. She is very fast and skilled. She hates the rogues and will fight to defend her pack. She has unatural speed but can outrun many.
Personality- kind yet aggresive and extremelly protective and feirce.
Rank- Alpha/Warrior

Akumia pack rankings:.
(Notice- you can make new wolves and mate but PLEASE only have 4 pups per litter! Charrie limit per user is 7. I shall allow more wolves as this gets bigger.)
Alpha-???

Deputy- IronPaw

Beta-Wileferal

Warriors-
Tango

Avalik

Queens-???

Pups-???

.:form:.
Name-
age-
description-
rank-
personality-
other?-

Who will you join?

Last edited by pinkpupgal98 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:56 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Name- Wileferal
age- 3 years
description- Dark mottled grey and silver/white. Yellow eyes.
rank- Beta
personality- If there's one thing Wileferal is not, it's timid. Bold, aggressive, and a natural fighter, 'attack' is one of his favorite words. He's not an instigator among his pack unless provoked, but point him in the right direction and you'd better get out of his way.
other?- Nope.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:27 pm

(accepted. I'll start and then you can answer.)

Avalik was silent as she walked through the ferns, hunting. She smelt another wolf and her ears shot forward, listening for another wolf. She froze and her tail tip curled shoeing alphaness. She tensed for a fight and flexed her muchles, clearly ready for the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Wileferal could smell that stinky wolf from a mile away. It wasn't as if she did a great job covering her tracks. He padded into the open to face the bristling she-wolf, his sharp yellow eyes studying her. She was obviously a formidable fighter. But not as good as me. "Well?" Wileferal growled. "You going to try and rip my fur?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Avalik relaxed slightly and responded. "I mean you no harm. Who are you?" she qestioned, her eyes narrowing slightly in amusement. Her fur prickles with anticipation, for she was eager yet tense for any signs of danger. She sighed And looked into the yellow ones and gathered info about the stranger while her own eyes remained blank, revealing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Wileferal shook his fur. "You don't need to know anything about me except that my name is Wileferal." he answered bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Avalik nodded once. "You must be one of the survivors from The Happening, then Wileferal." she replied. All she knew was that she herself and Wileferal where the only survivors from the Happening. She watched him and flickered her tail saying he could follow her if he wished.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:54 pm

Name- IronPaw
age-3yrs
description- Jet black male wolf with golden amber eyes. Very powerful and only takes a medicine wolfs and an alphas orders.
rank- Deputy
personality- Eerie yet firm and forgiving. Trusts only his pack or only very few wolves.
other?- Male.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Name- Tango
age- 1 year
description- Golden female. Brown eyes. (Golden Retriever)

rank- Warrior
personality- Nice, fun, caring, and fast
other?- Wants pups and a mate
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Wileferal eyed Avalik dubiously. "And what if I am...?" he muttered to himself, following the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:47 pm

Sorry to interupt here, however, red font is reserved for Mod's and Admin only. So I'll have to ask you to change the color of the the writing on the first post. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:59 am

Ok coral pink. I will now.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:29 am

Avalik- I lead the way as I broke into a run at full speed, getting far ahead of Wilferal. I slowed slightly and waited for him to catch up. Once he caught up I put on another burst of speed, with my legs streching and flexing as I ran. Oh, what a joyful day to be running!

IronPaw- The jet black And red deputy male wolf dtode guard as he smelt the air. Ah, avalik and... He froze. He did not know the wolf and he growled as they approached. He listened as the other male's noisy feet hit the ground while Avalik was silent as she ran. His ears perched firsts he tensed and watched them get closer.

(approved Paint Splash but one thing. You Holden retriever has to have a little wolf in her. But anyway accepted.)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:46 am

(She does. She's half wolf half Golden Retriever.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:11 am

((kk. Let's rp you can meet avalik at the waterfall.))

Avalik- I rushed past and suddenly jumped. A loud slash said she had jumped into the river which lead to the waterfall. She resurfaced and clambored onto the large smooth rock at the edge of the waterfall and lie down. How peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:17 am

Tango saw Avalik and walked over to her. "So how are you, Avalik?" She sat down and watched the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:23 am

"Fine." Avalik answered. Her tail flickered. The breeze blew and avalik relaxed. "I was thinking that since we are together, we need more pack members. Have you seen any wolves around?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:30 am

"Well no but I can see if I can find some." Tango looked back at Avalik and lie down too.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:33 am

"Ok." avalik replied. She swishes her tail and looked down below at the rushing waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:36 am

Tango got up and jumped into the water. She swam to land and started to run and look.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:40 am

Avalik threw her head to the skies and howled foe IronPaw
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:38 am

Tango heard Avalik howl and stopped.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:58 pm

IronPaw- I raced toward the howl adnd collided with Taango. He snarled and slammed her to the forest floor. "What are you doing in this territory rogue?!" He snarled.

Avalik shoved her deputy off. "She's not a rogue," she growled. "She a new warrior." IronPaw
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Tango got up and growled at Ironpaw. "What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:29 pm

Iron Paw glared. "Next time make sure you get Avaliks or one of our scents on you so we dont think you are a rogue next time." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next