RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:35 pm

"Well excuse me! I didn't know I was going to be attcked." Tango nodded at Avalik and glared back at Ironpaw.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:44 pm

Avalik flickered her deputy signalling her deputy off. He scolded and stalked away.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:53 pm

"Is he always like that?" Tango asked relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:17 am

"No. He's a veryuy skilled Deputy and gaurds us all." She responded and ordered him back.
"Look for rogues. Go IronPaw." Iron Paw ran away.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:51 pm

Tango nodded and sat down. "Ok, so can I go and find more wolf's?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:05 pm

(it spelled wolves xD)
"yes." avalik responded.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:08 pm

"ok I'll start." Tango got up and started to go again.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Avalik trotted to the river.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Tango sniffed the air to see if she could smell anything. Then senced prey.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:46 am

Avalik watched teh waterfall silently. She was bored.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Tango saw a rabbit and raced to kill it. She bit the neck and picked it up.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Avalik sensed nothing and breathed in deeply. Ohhhhh what joy.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:52 pm

Tango walked back to the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 am

Avalik saw Tango and asked, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:09 pm

"What," Tango asked back.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Avalik shook her head. "Never Mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)   DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DawnFrost~Book One~{A new pack} (Reserved RP for Paint Splash,me, and socky.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Wolf Packs-
Jump to: