RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Jay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:26 am

Lilliana shook her head and slid smoothly onto the couch beside him. She hugged Jake softly.

Rebecca smiled and then smelled deer, "We're eating good tonight!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:27 am

Gwen smelled the deer as well, and nodded. "Uh, huh."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:28 am

Jacob smiled and stopped crying. "They're probably in a better place..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:30 am

Lilliana smiled and pulled away from Ben, "They are."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:32 am

Jacob nodded and wiped away the tears with the collar of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:12 pm

Jacob got up and gulped he quickly turned off the T.V. and walked over to the door. "I'm going to get some fresh air." He said calmly and walked out the door. Before it was shut all of the way he called in, "You're welcome to come." Part of him really wanted her to come and a bit of him didn't.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

Location : Sitting in a corner....watching the world fly by. ♥

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:18 am

Name (Full): Tallula Flowers
Description (Pictures are allowed): Tall, slender, long brunette hair, tan, freckles, tomboyish.....but still feminine.
Personality (NO Will Unfold's): Extremely nice but strong. Attitude at times.
Grade: Sophomore
Crush/BF/GF: Not yet?
Power (s): Super speed, mind reader.
Any Sports or Clubs?: Track, Football
Other?:

Last edited by KillerTallula on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:19 am

(Accepted.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:23 am

(I have Sabrina open Tala if you would like to RP!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 am

Name (Full): Ben Linus (LOST! xD)
Description (Pictures are allowed): Ben has dark 2in long messy hair with dark blue eyes. His figure his tall but bulky. He usualy wears a Maroon Hoodie with Jeans and sneakers.
Personality (NO Will Unfold's): Ben is funny and sarcastic. He is retro and is always up to date with the news and rumors. He is very kind but has Anger Problems at some points.
Grade: Sophomore
Crush/BF/GF: Not yet.
Power (s): Can control Ice and Can move things with his mind
Any Sports or Clubs?: Mens Volleyball and Plays the Sax.
Other?: Nope
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:30 am

Tallula is wandering the streets when she senses there's someone stalking her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:32 am

Ben walked down the street towards a girl about his age.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:33 am

Tallula spins around to find a lad about her age walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:35 am

"Hello" Ben said friendly-like. Smiling.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:37 am

"Uh, hi?"Tallula said friendly but dazed somehow.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:38 am

"I'm Ben. I just came to town." Ben said extending his hand.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:40 am

"I'm Tallula! Sophomore at Harrington High." Tallula declared shaking the extended arm.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:41 am

"Nice. I just enrolled there." Ben smiled brightly his eye's glinted.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:43 am

"Oh, well I'm pretty new myself." Tallula smiled. "I just moved up here from Florida."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:45 am

Ben nodded in agnowlegment. "I'm from a town near here. We had to move though because of my Dad's work." He said plainly.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:49 am

"We moved for the fun of it." Tallula said optimistically. "Florida was getting really old. I wanted to see other things besides sun and hurricanes."

Tallula started walking towards the vacant parking lot across the street.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:54 am

Ben nodded and walked the other way.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:55 am

(Uhhh....what now?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:55 am

(IDK. XD)
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:57 am

The next day Tallula finds Ben in the hallway at school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next