RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Jay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:07 pm

"I guess, yeah..." Ben said leaning back in his seat.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

Location : Sitting in a corner....watching the world fly by. ♥

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:33 pm

"Ohh...ok." Talula sat back and gazed at the preview of the upcoming movie.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:37 am

:"Jacob Night" wrote:
Jacob got up and gulped he quickly turned off the T.V. and walked over to the door. "I'm going to get some fresh air." He said calmly and walked out the door. Before it was shut all of the way he called in, "You're welcome to come." Part of him really wanted her to come and a bit of him didn't.

Lilliana picked herself up and went with him, she wanted to make sure he didn't do anything drastic on the walk. She knew he was messed up from his parents just dying in the car wreak.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:15 am

Jacob felt her presents behind him. He kicked another rock, it went a little farther than he had wished.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:26 am

Lilliana put and hand on Jacob's shoulder and whispered, "It'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:28 am

Jacob bit his lip. "I guess it will." He muttered. Enjoying the comfort of having Lilly near by.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:31 am

Lilliana smiled half-heartedly, it played on her Vampire lips with beauty and she shook her head, "I'd give anything to take all the vampires back to normal people."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Jacob nodded slowly. His heart heavy. "I wouldn't..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Lilliana just shook her head, "We're vampires, we don't have to sleep, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:36 pm

"Sleep." Jacob muttered quietly. That was probably the only way he might forget about his parents for a short while.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:39 pm

"You can't. It's impossible for us to sleep." Lilliana said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 pm

"I know. I can dream can't I?" Jacob laughed forgetting about his parents for a breif moment. He made small flames dance on the ground in front of his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36