RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Jay
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| Empty
PostSubject: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:16 pm

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| 2v8kdc3
Runa made this excellent banner for this RP!

"Hello and welcome to Harrington High. I assume you have power's, since you have been able to enter the school?"
The lady at the front desk ask's you sweetly. You nod. She smile's and pushes a form towards you. Your hand quickly fills out the form and pushes it towards the lady. She takes it and puts it behind a desk. "Come back tomarrow for your schedule and items." She winks at you. You nod and go out the front doors.
You have now started your life at Harrington High.

|-|Rules|-|

1* No acting all perfect unless, it is wanted by the person you are RPing with.
2* No more then 2 powers
3* No telling another member how to control their character
4* This is Semi-Elite. NO 1 LINERS unless you can't make more then that, If I see you doing it consestantly you will get a warning! 2 is Ok! AND 3 OR MORE IS EXCELLENT. GOOD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING (if you don't know how to spell a word please put (SP?) next to it.)
5* If you get 3 strikes your character will be terminated.

|-|Sports available to play|-|

Basketball
Volleyball
Baseball
Football
Soccer
Track (Long Distance)

|-|Clubs|-|

The Green Club (A club to help save the earth)
SAPC (School Animal Protection Club)

|-|Form|-|
Name (Full):
Personality (NO Will Unfold's):
Grade:
Crush/BF/GF:
Power (s):
Any Sports or Clubs?:
Other?:

|-|My form|-|
Name (Full): Jacob Glentwood
Description (Pictures are allowed):
|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| A077389
Personality (NO Will Unfold's): Jacob is considerate and jubilant. He always looks on the brighter side of things. He has ADHD and Dyslexia, he tries to hide it though. He has a sketchbook and pencil that is always with him. He usually sketch's scenery and living forms, Sometimes he'll just scribble though.
Grade/Age: Senior - 18
Crush/BF/GF: Whoever Runa's character is! xD
Power (s): He can shapeshift into a completely black wolf and He can control fire
Any Sports or Clubs?:Baseball and Basketball
Other?: No.

|-|Members|-|

Freshman's

Gwen Ann Jones

Sophomores
NONE

Juniors

Naomi Cree

Seniors

Ike Gikei

Jacob Glentwood (Fire and Shape shifting into a wolf)

Faith Antionette Grimm

Lilliana Marie Harrington

Rebecca Lillian Smith

Anna Hope Freightman

|-|Month|-|
September

|-|News|-|

1/31/09 - TSOHH Created with the help of Runa!

Last edited by |*|Ben|*| on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:14 am

Name: Iki Gikei
Description: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| B8a4578
Personality: Iki is a competative,but fun person. SOmetimes he may growl or minorly scratch someone, but it's not constant. He can be a bit of a loner sometimes, writing in his notebook. He's nearsighted, but he never wears glasses, so he just buys contacts so he won't be bothered.
Grade: Senior, 18
Crush/BF/GF: none yet
Power (s): Has feline traits, can comunicate with animals.
Any Sports or Clubs?: SAPC
Other?: Grrrrrrrrrrowl
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:39 am

Name (Full): Zetsu Kyoshiroki

Description (Pictures are allowed):
A very strange child, said to be from another dimension.

His skin alternates from one side to the other. Half of his skin is white, and half is charcoal black.
His olive colored hair ties into his creature-like form, and around him is a Venus Flytrap. Some say he was born in the jungle, therefore it mutated his body like the plants around him, but no one really knows how he came to be.
If you know Naruto, he looks just like the real Zetsu. If not, here.

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| Chibi_Zetsu_by_chevykkj
Personality (NO Will Unfold's): Zetsu is a very curious, yet very shy creature. He has his faults, often disrupting class because of his form. He is sometimes clumsy, but mostly quick and nimble. Zetsu often has hisf eelings hurt, (Most cases in pepole who squish and destroy Venus Flytraps.)

Grade: Umm.. one year BEFORE seinor! IDK.

Crush/BF/GF: N/A

Power (s): Earth, Healing.

Any Sports or Clubs?: N/A

Other?: *Hisssssssssssss*
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:08 pm

(Accepted =))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:24 pm

(Yay! RP? Mwa meet?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Name (Full): Gwen Ann Jones
Description (Pictures are allowed): |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| 7b16854
Personality (NO Will Unfold's): Gwen is quite shy, mainly keeping to herself. She is very self-consious, and doesn't have alot of self-esteem. Gwen is a very smart, and clever person, she just doesn't really relize it much yet. Gwen is also very caring, friendly and quite helpful.
Grade: Freshman
Crush/BF/GF: None
Power (s): Can control wind, and can shapeshift into a wolf and a cat
Any Sports or Clubs?: N/A
Other?: No..

Last edited by Branch on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:49 pm

((Accepted, but can you change the shapeshifting thing to like 1 or 2 animals instead of all of them?))

(School starts at 9:00 and it is the first day of school September 9th)

Jacob slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked out of his houses front door.
He got into the front seat of his old 2003 Toyota. Jacob turned his key making it roar to life. He turned it back off,and went out. He scanned the area to make sure no one was watching and then he turned into a charcoal black wolf and started running down the streets and towards the school. The reason it probably wouldn't look weird to anyone was that there was a forest that surrounded the whole town and many wolves waundered the streets in the morning and at dusk.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:55 pm

(( Edited.))

Gwen Ann Jones walked out of her house, backpack dragging behind her. Gwen got into her car, and just sat there for a moment, staring ahead. Soon, she turned on the car, which was a large brown truck, pretty new.
It came to live quickly, and was driving along the road soon enough. She passed by a black wolve, but dismissed it. There was forest all around the town, wolfs were always around in the morning and such. She finally reached the school, and parked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:01 pm

((Thnx =)))

(Wait if she's Fresman she's 14... xD You can't drive until your 15)

Jacob turned into a human again, he didn't care if anyone saw him there since nobody without powers could see the school. He ran into the school at a slow jog. He walked up the front staircase and onto the second floor. His locker was #113. Jacob's fingers punched in the code to unlock his locker. He opened it and unzipped his backpack. He put in the books and items he wouldn't need until after lunch. (5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th period)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:23 pm

(( Whoops.. xD Ignore my last post, lemme try again.. xD))

Gwen Ann Jones stepped out of the house, and dragged her bag behind her. She then tied her back to her ankle, and then changed into a wolf. She was a light brown with blue eyes, and her backpack was tied to her back leg. She raced toward the school, not really paying attention. She soon reached the school, and changed back into her human form, picking up her backpack, she entered the school.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:37 pm

(CHEATERS! XD)

Zetsu rubbed his eyes. He had stayed up most of the night looking up at the full moon. He looked down from his abandoned fort up in an oak tree. "I signed up for that 'gifted' school, I guess I better go." he slithered into a hole in the oak tree, and slid down the tree as a wild vine. Zetsu leaped off at the last minute, and ran down the road to the school. He sighed as he wlaked up the steps, seeing others staring at him. "The usual..." Zetsu moaned, and his snake tounge lashed out.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:08 pm

( XD )

Gwen entered the school, and new she needed to get a scedule. Was she early? It seemed like it, she didn't see anyother kids around, she shrugged and walked around, killing some time. She was a bit early, it wasn't 9 quite yet.
Gwen sighed, and ran her fingers through her tossled and messy hair.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Name (Full): Lilliana Marie Harrington (Has no history with school at all. It's just her last name.)
Description (Pictures are allowed): A 5'8 pale girl. She Has long jet black hair and she is very graceful. She has the normal eye colors as veggie vamps and her eyes a a subtle round shape. She drives a yellow porcshe and wears pretty nice clothes. She has one necklace that she wears everyday. It is a jet black necklace with a small hawk engraved on the back of an onyx pendant.
Personality (NO Will Unfold's): A very mysterious girl. She likes to keep to herself and doesn't like to be around people. She Hates crowds and would rather be somewhere by herself reading. Very sweet and caring when around people though. Is very hostile if you tick her off.
Grade: Senior - 18
Crush/BF/GF: Nope, will probably never will... Unless...
Power (s): Lilliana is a vampire (vegatarian), she has two extra powers: She can read minds and put the impression of pain in someones mind.
Any Sports or Clubs?: Track
Other?: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Zetsu entered the building, and glanced quickly at a girl a few feet from him.
"Haven't seen her before." he mumbled, and set his backpack next to a chair, flopping into the comforting seat. He reached for something in his bag, and pulled out a panpipe. He blew silently into it, sounding a gentle song.

(This thing.
http://www.aues21.dsl.pipex.com/images/panpipes.jpg)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:14 pm

(Accepted. EVIL LILLIANA xD)

Ben put his backpack back over his shoulder and checked his watch right as the bell for the first period rang. He quickly ran to his first class; Algebra. He quickly slipped into his seat so his teacher wouldn't notice he was late.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Gwen heard the bell ring, " Crud." She muttered, and hurried to her first period class, Algebra. She snuck in quietly, while the teacher was turned, and listened to what she was rambling on about. She saw another boy, and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Lilliana walked slowly out of her house and slipped into the porsche. She sighed and floored it, making it to the school as the first bell rang. She grabbed her backpack and her pendant bounced on her neck as she gracfully slid into Algebra class. She took her seat in front of a boy her age and shook her head silently, another day, another school. She touched the minds of each student and found nothinng interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Ben pulled out his Algebra book along with his sketch book. He hid it behind the mathematical book and started drawing himself as a wolf. That day had just been a review on what they had learned last year so it didn't really matter if he missed it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:21 pm

It was Gwen's first year, and pulled out her math book. She took notes, and such. Soon, she got off track and started drawing a wind storm, and a cat. She looked like this cat when she shapeshifted, and sighed. She then noticed another girl enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Zetsu sighed, looking up at the clock on the wall. He skidded into the class room, and chose a seat next to a girl with a strange black pendant. His snake tounge slithered as another bell rang.

(If anybody is going to even look at Zetsu read his form and THEN reply. THNX.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Gwen hoped the teacher wouldn't notice she wasn't paying attention, and pretended to be writing down notes. Then, she noticed another boy.
She nearly fell out of her seat, and gasped. This boy, on one side was white, and the other side was dark. She was shocked, and turned away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:27 pm

(NOT ONLY THAT, He has a what seems to be a Venus flytrap around his HEAD! XD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:27 pm

( I know! xD She wasn't really paying attention, the thing that stood out to her was his skin. xD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Jacob looked over at a boy that had just entered. It looked like he had a venus flytrap over his head. He smiled weakly and put his stuff back in his backpack after the bell for the fifteen minute break started inbetween the first period and second.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Gwen was releaved to hear the sound of the bell, and then she noticed the Venus Fly Trap around his head, this time she did gasp and fell backwards, out of her chair.
" Crud." She muttered again, her math book and backpack had fallen with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next