RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Jay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Zetsu's olive eyes glanced at another girl who jumped. He mumbled something, and his forked tounge lashed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:32 pm

Gwen gritted her teeth, and pushed herself up. She stuffed all her stuff in her backpack, but forgot her picture of her desk. She sighed, and started slowly putting the other stuff away.
" What a klutz." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:35 pm

(Someone should play the teachers!)

Zetsu walked into teh hallway, and searched his memory for his locker number.
He fingered through the lockers, and then finally stopped at one that was higher than he was tall. "Good enough."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:37 pm

Gwen was blushing bright red, and finished stuffing her things into the backpack. She sighed.
What a perfect way to start at a new school, fall down like an idiot in front of a bunch of older kids! She was ready to sock anyone that dared tease her, she had a temper.
Gwen stormed out, and better yet, she forgot her locker number. " Great!" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Zetsu caught a student angrily marching out. "Embarrased about first impressions? You're not in as worse as I am." he grunted, and a vine from his sleve reached up, and unlocked the high locker. The vine jumped back as the locker clicked, and grabbed a set of notebooks. he grabbed the books quiclky as the vine shut the locker.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:41 pm

Gwen spun around, " Just shut up, will you?" She said angerly, and kept walking. Gwen kept on walking, and soon remembered her locker number, she went over and unlocked it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:41 pm

Jacob saw a Freshman trying to figure out their locker combination. "Just turn it a full two times to the left then a half to the right. You can change it after that." He said coming over to help her. "If that doesn't work you can always go downstairs to the front office, they'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Gwen nodded. " Thanks." She said quietly, opening her locker. She really didn't want to talk right now, she calmed down quickly. She really didn't want to get in trouble for punching someone on her first day.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:44 pm

Zetsu's vine curled back into his sleve. "I get that alot." he brushed past her, loking back. "Not that I care though." his long coat ruffled as he rounded the corner.
Zetsu slid past a crowd around a bulletin board and out to the school's courtyard.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Gwen ignored him, of course he would get that alot! He was a walking freak with vines and venus fly traps on his head! She bit the inside of her mouth hard, and put her stuff in her locker.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:47 pm

"Just ignore him. He is always being snobby to Freshmans." Jacob said overe to the new girl then he took out a breakfast bar from his backpack. He unwrapped it as he ran down the stairs to his next class; Art. His favorite class.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Gwen nodded, and turned to wave good-bye, but he was already gone. So she was all alone in the hall way, like an idiot, waving at nothing. " Wow." She muttered under her breath. She grabbed the stuff she needed, and went to english class.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Zetsu set his books by the fountain in the courtyard and slithered up an oak tree like a vine. He leaped onto a thick branch, and surveyed the students and the courtyard. He pulled his hands out of his pockets and loked at his hands. One white, one black. Who was he?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:56 pm

Gwen slipped into her seat in English, and started listening. She hoped dearly that Zetsu wasn't in this class, so dearly. She started taking notes, English was her best subject. She seemed at peace here.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Zetsu sighed, Relived that he had one pieriod to himself.
"Just this last peiriod, than school's over, I can go home to my quiet tree..." he moaned, folding his hands across his chest.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Gwen sighed, a peaceful moment in life for once. She listened, and joted down notes quickly. She noticed her handwriting looked funny, oh, she was writing too fast. She slowed down a bit, and the writing looked better. Finally, a period with out freak boy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:01 pm

(Um. There's 8 periods xD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:02 pm

(XD Zetsu: I"LL SHOW YOU WHO"S A FREAK! JKJK
I just said it rain. It was the first thing that popped into ma-his head.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:07 pm

( XD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Gwen sighed contentedly, and started sketching. The teacher noticed, and hovered over her until Gwen looked up. " Uh.." Gwen stammered.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Zetsu looked up at the leaves in the tree sleepily.
His Flytrap closed to about half an inch. "I know, I'm tired too." Zetsu pulled at the flytrap, making it resume it's usual open position.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:16 pm

The teacher shook her head, and snatched up the picture, ripped it in half, and threw it away. " Now listen." She snapped, and Gwen was furious. She sat on her hands so she wouldn't throw punches at her teacher and took some notes quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:18 pm

Zetsu began to drift off, and the Flytrap closed completely, only letting in a slight amount of the sun's rays.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:19 pm

The teacher smiled, " Thank you." She said, with no feeling in the words at all. Gwen muttered under her breath, and finally the bell rang. " I'm freed from the devil." Gwen thought sarcastically, as she hurried out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Zetsu's Flytrap opened back up just as the bell rang. It let in a deafening ray of light, and Zetsu rubbed his eye. He moaned, and slithered back down the tree just as Gwen was coming out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next