RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Jay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:25 pm

" Oh, joy." Gwen said to herself, as she spotted Zetsu. She held back the urge to stick her tounge out, or say, ' Hey Freak Boy!', She did neither of these things, and acted as if he weren' there.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Lilliana sighed and floated through all her classes, like she wasn't even there. She entered the lunchroom and got a tray and sat down at a table by herself. She just stared at the food not eating while everyone else in the lunchroom ate. She pulled out her sketchbook and started to sketch a cross. She sighed and looked around, she was hungry so her eyes were a dark grey.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Gwen got into the lunchroom, and hoped Freak Boy wasn't a stalker either. She got a tray, and sat near the girl from the first period. Not next to her, but near.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:29 pm

(Forgot your T. Here. *hands lowercase t* XDXD)

Zetsu saw the urge in Gwen's glare an smirked. He gathered his things from the fountain and checked that everything was there.
"Social Studies, Language Arts, Mathematics, ink feather.." he strummed through the arangement of objects, and then wlaked to the cafetieria.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:30 pm

Jacob got his tray full of disgusting mush. He sat down at the Senior table next to another girl his age. He ran his fork across his food not eating it. He took out his notebook and finsihed the wolf drawing he had started in class.

Last edited by |*|Ben|*| on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:31 pm

Gwen saw Zetsu smirk, and tried very hard not to punch him. She ate, and if Zetsu came near and teased her, well, lets just say fist, meet Zetsu's face, face meet fist.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:31 pm

Lilliana shrunk back from the girl and shook her head, a mear freashman. She sighed and turned toward her, "I suggest you don't mess with Zetsu, he's not that friendly toward Freshmen." She said in a whimsical voice. Lilliana smiled half-heartedly and turned back around to face her tray full of food she never ate.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:32 pm

" Oh, don't worry.. I already know." Gwen said, glaring at Zetsu. She poked her food with a fork, and wondered what it was, it didn't LOOK like food.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Lilliana chuckled slightly and said, "By the way, I'm Lilliana Marie... I'm assuming you have powers if you're here, Am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:34 pm

(Oooh, that would be good. XDXD)

Zetsu looked through the windows of the cafetiria, and rolled his eyes.
They were having Mush- As usuall. He walked back out into the courtyard. "Thank the earth for Photosynthesis." (WHEN PLANTS USE SUNLIGHT FOR FOOD.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Jacob laughed "Like I said he's a bit weird." He said making a crazy symbol around his ear. "He's like part snake nd venus flytrap." He said taking a bite out of his hamburger. "And I'm Jacob Glentwood" He winked at the new girl. Lilliana already knew him so he didn't have to introduce himself to her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Gwen nodded. " I'm Gwen Ann Jones." She replied, after nodding yes to the powers part. Her pointed, sticking up hair didn't move a finger when she moved her head.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Lilliana smiled, her grey eyes twinkling a bit, "I'm not sure if you have guessed already but I am a vampire, yes, I do use the word lightly."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:38 pm

Gwen nodded, after seeing Zetsu's face she wasn't really freaked out by anything BUT his face. " I can shapeshift, and control wind." Gwen replied.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:39 pm

"I kind of knew that already. You told me the first day we were here." Ben blushed lightly as got up to shovel the gunk into the garbage. "I would reccomend bringing your own lunch when you can. I can shapeshift in a dark black wolf and control fire" He said making a flame dance over his hand.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Lilliana nodded and then started to chuckled, "Oh, I'm so very sorry! I can read minds also and I was looking through yours and your first reaction to poor Zetsu's predicament." Lilliana slowly stopped laughing, "Are you alright?"

(No one knows about her second power, 'Kay?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:41 pm

Gwen nodded again, looking down and moving the sloppy mush around on her tray. Oh! She reconized Jacob, wasn't he the one who told her how to open her locker, and then took off, leaving her standing like an idiot?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:41 pm

Zetsu caught his name being metioned as he passed by the cafetieria and glared in at Lilly and Jacob.
"Goody two shoes freshman. You'll nver know what it means to be a freak." he cursed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Gwen heard Zetsu behind her and spun around. " Just. Shut. Up." Gwen said, her eyes darkening.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Jacob sighed and rested his head on his hands. "I'm sorry I left you standing there, I was late to my next class." He said looking at Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Lilliana got up breathtakingly fast and went over to Zetsu, "Excuse me, but I believe we should be a little bit nicer to the freshmen. If you don't start to be then you better pray I am not hungry that day." Lilliana threatened, knowing that she could never take a human's life, it would be too hard.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Gwen shrugged silently, and glared at Zetsu, waiting for a response. Goody-Two Shoes? Oh, heck, Zetsu was gonnna see she wasn't a good-two shoe in a minute. Oh, great, she was getting defended by a vampire senior, joy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:46 pm

"Hey, Lilliana. Have you ever changed someone into a vampire?" Ben asked wondering if she had. "Lilliana's right Zetsu."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Zetsu's snake tounge slithered. "Just wait. I can see your name in the play bulletins."
His olive eyes colored themselves until you couldn't see anthing but black in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Gwen sighed, and stood up. Joy.. Two older kids! Gosh, she felt like such a little kid. She walked over to Zetsu, and glared at him. She punched him hard in the jaw, and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next