RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Jay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:21 am

Jacob turned into a wolf and quickly found a doe. He tackled it peircing it with his teeth. He pulled them out and waited for Rebecca to drink a bit before he did.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:23 am

Rebecca drank some of the doe's blood and then smiled, "Thanks."

Lilliana sighed and left Gwen alone sitting on her couch. She raced towards Jake and Rebecca and smiled, "How nice."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:24 am

Gwen shut the door and locked it. Her parents soon awoke, and Gwen was watching 6teen on Cartoon Network. " What happened?" Asked her father. " You ate cold pizza before you went to take a nap." Gwen answered, not shifting her gaze form the TV.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:26 am

"I think I'm good with Deer and Elk." Jacob smiled after he took a quick drink. "Now, to think of an excuse." He said furrowing his brow.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:27 am

Gwen's parents nodded slowly, and went up to their room, still tired. Gwen let a silent tear run down her cheek, it wasn't fair. She changed Jacob, but not her! She went to her room, and tore up her stupid picture. " I wanna be a werewolf, they aren't so freaking.." GWen stopped herself.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:27 am

Lilliana smiled and then gulped, "Well... we could uh... get married..."

Rebecca said, "Yuck. Gosh..." She ran back towards Lilliana's house and sat down on her white sofa, flipping the TV on.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:29 am

"Yeah, and then my Mom would freak." Jacob rolled his eye's. "And my Dad would find some way to murder me and dance on my grave."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:29 am

Gwen wiped the tears away, it was dumb to cry, it was never gonna happen. She layed on her futon, and flipped the TV on again, and started watching 6teen again. She looked outside her window, and remembered Anna and everything. " Whatever." SHe muttered, and trained her thoughts on the show,.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:30 am

Lilliana surpressed a laugh and said, "That's the only thing I have, that we ran off together and got married in Vegas."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:32 am

"I wish. But then the school would ask why in the world I was gone for two weeks." Jacob asked leaning against a tree.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:32 am

Gwen kicked the stuff off her bed, and kicked her dresser when she stood up. The stuff on her dresser fell, and sat sat in front of the door, not letting anybody come in.
If you can hear me Lilliana.. Thanks. For nothing. Gwen thought, fighting back tears of anger.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:33 am

Lilliana smiled, "So, they know we're vampires, they'd understand. Jake... I love you... I never want to leave you, please Marry me."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:34 am

Jacob grinned as big as he had in his life. "I thought I was supposed to do that." He laughed and said "Yes... I will."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:35 am

Gwen kicked the dresser again, causing her TV to shake, and almost fall. She really wish she had Freak Boy right now as a punching bag.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:36 am

Lilliana smiled and hugged him, "I love you Jake." She hugged him tight and said, "Your parents are going to try and murder us."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:37 am

And don't try and come to my house if you can hear me.. I'll tell my mom your a creepy freaking stalker! Gwen raged on in her head, and kicked her dresser harder. She grabbed her backpack, stuffed a few things in, and jumped out her window onto the roof. She jumped down into the front yard, and started into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:08 am

"I've got a plan." Jacob said "Even if they tried, I don't think they could."

((OMG I thought of a hilariouse excuse last night for him xDD))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:40 am

Lilliana brushed Gwen's mind as she yelled at her and she rolled her eyes. "What's the plan Jake?" She asked skipping over to him. She smiled and her golden eyes twinkled for a moment.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:43 am

Gwen sighed, and layed on her futon.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:56 am

"You'll see." Jake said mysteriously his excuse could either work or horribly go wrong. "Come on." He said ready to run back to the city and to his small house.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:05 pm

Lilliana chuckled and tried to read Jake's mind. She couldn't get into it though, "You relize you stink. Please tell me!" She pleaded running alongside him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:10 pm

"Ok..." Jacob said shaking his head at her stubborness. "If my Mom asks why I wont be home for a few weeks because my school picked a selected few to go to China. If she asks why my face is as white as snow, I'll say it was for a small play based on Dracula. And I will tell her if she see's me around town at all in the next few weeks it's because a foreign exchange student came to our school that looks a ton like me. Last, I'm going to say that I bought a small apartment on the edge of town." He said, he knew it sounded really idiotic.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:16 pm

Lilliana burst out into laughter and stopped. She held out and hand and managed out, "Stop..." She kept laughing until she gasped and stopped. Lilliana smiled and said, "Oh my, I'm sorry but that is the most illogical plan I have ever heard!" She shook her head and said, "Here was my plan, You ask me on a date in front of your parents and we put on this big thing that we had been secretly dating because we didn't want anyone to know, then you propose, It's more realistic... and when they say that we can't get married we 'run off to Vegas' and come back a couple days later."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:19 pm

"Good idea, except I need armor to protect myself from my Dad's rifle and Mom's broom!" Jacob said imagining the situation. "Vegas? Seriously? I thought you would want to go somewhere like Venice or Paris."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:22 pm

Lilliana smiled and laughed, "Your forgetting, we're immortal, our skin is like shooting a stone. We couldn't get hurt by such petty things." She rolled her eyes and said, "Paris or Venice would be nice..." She smiled and imagined a wedding under the Effiel Tower or one on a Venice Canal... "It would be beautiful..." She breathed getting off topic, "My dress, the senery..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next