RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Jay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:58 am

(Umm... IDK if we should go that far in time... xD)
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

Location : Sitting in a corner....watching the world fly by. ♥

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:00 am

(Hmm.....your right. LOL! It's cause I was thinking the conversation they just had was near dusk....any suggestions?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:03 am

Ben chased after Tallula. "Umm... I'm doing nothing, would oyu like to go see a movie?" He said abruptly.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:06 am

"Umm...." Tallula checked her watch. "Nothing but time." Tallula's smile lit up her face.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:07 am

Bne blushed and pointed down the street. "There's a movie theater down the road."
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:09 am

"So what do you wanna see?" Tallula closed her eyes for a moment.

(She's reading his mind!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:12 am

"I don't care..." Ben said shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:15 am

"Saw that coming.. What about a horror?"
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:27 am

(GTG! Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Jacob closed the door behind himself and stared out across the driveway.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:50 pm

"Soo....what will it be? The horror, drama, or romance?" Tallula asked Ben.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:27 pm

"Horror. Drama and Romance... are too..." Ben didn't really know how to finish his sentence.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:35 pm

"Well there is the comedy.....I already saw it though. Wasn't really good. I hear the horror was okay......but whatever you wanna do is fine." Tallula said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:36 pm

"M'kay. I don't really care." Ben said plainly.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Tallula walked up to the ticket booth. "Uh, 2 tickets to....umm? Friday the 13th?" She looked over to Ben. "Horror or Comedy? Your call."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:41 pm

"Horror..." Ben said taking out a few dollars.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Tallula grinned. "2 tickets to Friday the 13th." Tallula slapped 10 dollars on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Ben rolled his eyes and put the dollars back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:49 pm

"Don't be alarmed if I bury my face into your shoulder.....these things freak me out! But in a good way." Tallula declared.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:53 pm

Ben grinned. "I wont." He said with a quick wink.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Tallula smiled. "Did you get your schedule and stuff yet?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:58 pm

"Yeah..." Ben said as he walked into the movie.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:02 pm

"So you like it?" Tallula whispered as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:03 pm

"What? The schedule?" Ben asked as the previews started they were the only people in the theater at the moment.
Back to top Go down
KillerTallula
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KillerTallula

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:06 pm

"I mean the school.....and the schedule." Tallula sort of giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|   |-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-| - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|-|The Secrets of Harrington High|-|Home of the Hawks|-| A school RP with a twist |-|
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next