RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP

Go down 
+5
Jay
kieran c:
Mad MOAI
Becca!
Lan Fan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Ben walked after her not wanting to turn into a bear and frighten her. "Where are you taking me?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:31 pm

"Turn into a bear silly." She purred soothingly. Lilliana stopped in a pathway and started to lick her paws, "I won't move until you do." Her tail twitched behind her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Ben turned into the Grizzly and asked "Is this osme kind of test thing for patience?" He asked walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:35 pm

Kilik transformed into his rat form and scurried away from the shrine. He passed by a grizzly and a snow leopard, and relized these were some of the others from the shrine. He stopped and looked at the two. "He-hello," He greeted.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:31 pm

"Some kind of test thing. Yes." She smiled mysteriously and then noticed the rat, "Hello." She bent her head down and studied the rat, "You, were at the shrine. I'm Lilliana." She purred softly and smiled, revealing her sharp-cat teeth. She raised her eyebrows and started to lick her paws agian, "You know, I'm sorta getting hungry. But don't worry little rat. You'll be my last choice. I'm up for some deer. Anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:44 pm

"Thanks," Kilik said, and scurried of to his home. He opened the front door and immediatly went to bed. He didn't want to enduretheday when he could be asleep. He closed his eyes and started to dream.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Lilliana smiled and chuckled, "So... Ben. I am hungry. Are you?" She got up and started to pad lightly toward a stream. When she arrived she dipped her head down and started to lap up the water slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:47 pm

"Salmon..." Ben said feeling awquard the craving for Salmon. He never had liked but now since the 'happening' at the altar his mouth seemed to taste of salmon. "Oh joy, tests..." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Lilliana purred deeply and then her head shot up, "Turn into a human. Now." She transformed and leaned against a tree as footsteps sounded close to them. She was scared as soon as she became human agian because Ben was just so big as a bear. Lilliana breathed deeply and closed her eyes, leaning agianst the trunk.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:52 pm

Ben turned back into a human. "Why?" He asked coming over to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Lilliana motioned for him to be quiet and as soon as he came over some hikers passed the exact spot where they had been in animal form. She smiled as they left, "That's why. It would look odd if a snow leopard was in the middle of an American forest." She transformed back and purred lightly, "Test time."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:57 pm

"Why in the world are you giving me tests Lilliana?" He said turning back into a Grizzly. "I think I know how to hunt and fish, I survived in the wilderness with my father for three months. No food except for the things we killed."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Lilliana rolled her eyes, "Good grief, not those kinds of tests. I'm not giving them to you. I'm giving them to me." She smiled and then said, "Go over to the water and sit please." She transformed into a human agian and felt the panick rise because she was so close to Ben.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Ben padded over to the river and sat down facing Lilliana. "If you're trying to fix your phobia of bears, it wont work because I'm not exactly wild."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:07 pm

"I relize that, but maybe I can fix it enough that I can be around you when I'm human." Lilliana said stepping closer to Ben. A gasp caught in her breath as her mind screamed for her to run, she just stepped closer. When she was about a yard away she sat down abruptly in the grass and put her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Ben turned into a human and walked over to her. He put a comforting hand on her back. "You did a great job!" He said sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:12 pm

"How could you say that? I got withen a foot of you and thought I was about to faint!" She shook her head, "I'm so weak." She mumbled under her hands. Lilliana also had a terrible headache and she had no idea why, it didn't make sense that her senses were so alert.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:15 pm

"A yard, is close! Seriously, this morning when you yelled at me not to come closer I was like 20 yardsaway from you." He said sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Lilliana just shook her head more, "You don't understand. I need to be able to get close to animals, exspecially bears agian." She sighed and finally looked up, "Seriously? You were that far away this morning? I thought you were like a foot away from me. Gosh, I'm so pathetic." She smiled playfully and jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Ben smiled "Yeah, you've made a big improvement" He smiled and put is backpack against a large Alder tree.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Lilliana rolled her eyes and leaned up agianst the Alder tree, "I am hungry though." She smiled lightly, "I wonder what it is like to hunt as an animal?" Her brow furrowed as she pondered the thought.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:26 pm

"Let's try..." Ben said backing away about ten feet and turning into a Grizzly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Lilliana smiled and turned into a snow leopard on the spot, "Come on, I think theres a herd of deer near-by." She padded off toward the smell and it didn't even bother her to be near Ben when she was in animal form.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:34 pm

((I just noticed something... Ben is the name of the grizzly in Gentle Ben by Walt Morey.... xD))

Ben picked up the sent and ran after her, Why can't I have been a more fast animal?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:38 pm

(xD.)

Lilliana slowed as she got closer, Her stance became lethal as she stalked a weak dow through the brush. Her sholders hunched and her tail twitching behind her, she bent her head down ready to pounce. Her claws came out as she sprang from her postition attaching herself to the dow. It collasped underneath her and she slid off of it's back after it pranced off with the rest of the herd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next