RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP

Go down 
+5
Jay
kieran c:
Mad MOAI
Becca!
Lan Fan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:50 am

"Well I guess this is Good-bye..." Ben said turing back into himself. He put on his backpack and started to wrack his brain for anything that might of happened. "I need to get to school, I'm late." He said and ran back across the clearing and onto his bike.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:52 am

Lilliana chuckled at the conversation, "Excuse me." She bowed her head, "We didn't know it was your territory as out leader said." Her voice ended sharp as she inclinded her head toward Avery. As she bounded toward her in snow leopard form she hissed, "You better thank your lucky stars I like you fairly well." She hissed one last time before padded toward a tree to sharpen her claws, then it dawned on her, Ben was a bear. Her heart started to race, she said she would never get around bears ever agian.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:08 pm

Ben skidded to a stop on his bike, turned around and ran back to the altar. Once he was nearly there he turned into the Grizzly Bear and ran across the clearing towards the others.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:10 pm

Lilliana saw put of the corner of her eye, Ben drop his bike and run toward them in bear form. Her fur bristle and her claws came out, "Come any closer and you'll have a new face!" She hissed deeply and the spots on her pelt appeared to pop out more when she arched her back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:16 pm

Ben stopped in his tracks and growled "What's wrong with you?!" He gasped and turned into a human putting his hands up as if he had gotten caught by the police. "I'm not going to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:17 pm

Leader...? Avery thought, flattered. Anyway... She whirled around and called, "We can't fight now. We're just trying to leave? And don't you remember? It's Saturday." Her dark pelt was barely visible in the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Lilliana didn't relax, she managed to get out in a choked whisper, "I don't believe you." A small tear ran down her face and she turned away quickly to hide it. Her fur silently relaxed and she turned back into a human, the pain crossing her face.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:21 pm

"Why don't you beleive me I forgot that it was the weekend..." He said coming a bit closer. "I don't have a reason to hurt you." He said looking at her he let out a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Lilliana bit her lip and turned away, "Just leave me alone, I don't want to deal with this right now." Her eyes were coated with pain as she said those words and a small tear fell from her eye agian. She slowly got up and walked deeper into the forest, not even wanting to talk to any of them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Ben turned back into a human and walked back to town. When he arrived at his house his parents were gone. He walked up to his room and layed down on his bed, looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Lilliana swung up in a tree, with little difficulty. She wanted to find Ben and apologize but a part of her told her that it was to dangerous. Lilliana winced from the pain inside her and turned into a snow leopard to hide the hurt. She lay up on the branch her tail twitching in the air below her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Ben silently fell asleep since he had been awake halfof the night thinking about the dream. He had a dream about what had happened through the slim half of an hour the diffrence was that when Lilliana had left the world had opened up and swallowed him. He woke up sweating.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:37 pm

Lilliana silently though about what had happened, this was so hard to comprehend. It just wasn't logical. She lept from the tree and landed on the ground with ease, as she transformed back into a human she wondered if she could track Ben down.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Ben sat up whiping the sweat off of his face. His clothes were soaked so he changed into the same outfit except for the shirt was a burnt orange short sleeved shirt.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:45 pm

Lilliana transformed into her snow leopard form and started to see if she could find Ben's tracks. She soon found them and followed them to town, where she turned human agian. Lilliana followed them until they stopped in front of a store, a car had run over the rest of them. She sighed, I'll never find him!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Ben walked outside of his house and onto the front steps where he sat thinking about his dream.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Lilliana kept walking to the rural area, where all the houses were. She saw Ben sitting on his porch and she raced over, "Ben!" She ran up his steps and stood in front of him, "I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Ben shook his head. "Why were you so afraid of me?" He asked squinting the sun in his face.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Avery watched calmly as two of them left. If they didn't want to come, that was fine with her. But one of them had seemed upset...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:26 pm

Kilik decided that it would be best to leave the place and just carry on with his life. He looked around, wondering if anyone noticed him. He shrugged and slowly walked back to his house, maybe school.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:11 pm

Lilliana bit her lip, "Bears..." -She shuttered- "I'm sorry... It's just that I couldn't comprehend what all of us had become and then you, a bear. It was just to much, I had a flashback to that day when the other one attacked me. It was just to much." She repeated at the end. Lilliana's eyes glistened with tiny tears, but they never fell. She hated showing her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:15 pm

"Oh... I'm sorry..." Ben said standing up to comfort Lilliana. "Just remember I wont mawl you" He laughed a little bit. "It doesn't really make since to me... I mean we got that dream and it basicly said go to the altar so we did and then once touched it all of us were able to change into animals... And the animal that we got 'picked' for seems to have like a connection with our history or personality."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:20 pm

Lilliana simply nodded, "It was odd. So ill-logical. I was furious and confused when it started to happen to you guys, and then I touched it and I became a snow leopard. I think it's because they're so elusive and my aunt is a fur collecter." She shuttered and sat down beside Ben, "I know you won't hurt me, It just scared me to think that someone like you would become something so... Big."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Ben smiled "Maybe... Last summer Iwent and survived in the wilderness with my Dad. And after about a week into it a large Grizzly lumbered into our camp it was friendly and just seemed to want company..." He explained. "I wish I would of gotten something a little more... Fast."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:27 pm

She smiled, "You're perfect the way you are. Now come on. I want to try something." She slipped her hand into his and pulled him on, dancing toward the woods with grace. She arrived at the edge and gave Ben a mischevious grin as she transformed into a Snow leopard. Lilliana purred lightly and padded into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next