RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP

Go down 
+5
Jay
kieran c:
Mad MOAI
Becca!
Lan Fan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:41 pm

"Nicee..." Ben said, "I don't think I was built to hunt..." He said and walked over to the river and jabbed his paw into it. A salmon flapped on the shore next to him. He bit into it. The taste was delicouse! "I didn't know I would like raw salmon so much..." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Lilliana gagged, "Can you please do that somewhere else? Gross." She smelled the deer that she had attacked and saw it limping a couple yards off. She took off in full sprint and came down on the dow. Dragging it over by the neck she smiled and ate a bite, "Not bad."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm

"Sorry..." Ben said finsihing it off and burying the bones. He got a mouthful of water and tried to get rid of the stink in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Lilliana chuckled and ate a couple more bites before finishing off the small dow, it must have been young because it was skinny and tiny. She pushed the carcass over by a tree and left it there, "Another animal can clean the rest of it off." She lapped up some water and started to lick her paws clean agian.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Ben dove into the water trying not to make a splash, the cool water wavering around his fur.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Lilliana shook her head as Ben's dive spash covered her in water. She sighed and kept licking her paws, no sense in getting mad at something as small as water. She'd dry soon. Lilliana licked her paws the rest of the way clean and lept up in a tree letting her tail dangle above the water twitching back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:03 pm

"Sorry..." Ben said noticing she was dripping wet. He got out and turned back into a dry human.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:05 pm

Lilliana shook her head, "It's fine." She set up in the tree and layed her head down on her paws, "What do you want to do?" Her tail continued to twitch back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:27 pm

"I don't care..." He said and climbed up the tree and sat next to Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Lilliana purred lightly and stared down to the ground. Well this is odd. Your a cat and Ben is sitting beside you. Lilliana chuckled at her own thoughts and turned her eyes toward Ben. She watched him climb up the tree and sit beside her, she moved her head off her paws and yawned involuntarily.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Ben smiled unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:06 pm

((All right, since I'm getting tired of this, I added a new rule: no chain posting.

This means, no RPing with only one or two more people. Wait for the rest of us! What page did I last post on?

And, a female deer is a "doe," not a "dow."

One more thing: One of the rules says, please post at least three sentences per post. This is semi-literate.))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:18 pm

(I'm sorry Gengar. I thought it would be okay to continue to RP without you.

xD, I didn't even notice that I spelled Doe wrong. So, Sorry.

Lastly, I tried my best to post at least three sentences, but sometimes it gets slow and you can't. I'll try harder though.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:32 pm

((Yeah all what Runa said... xD Can we please RP right now? Anyway... We haven't been doing anything with the plot except hunting and hanging out in the forest... =\))
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Calder sat in the windowsill asleep with a book in his hands. He kept having alot of naps during the day, and they all held the same dream, but he never understood it. He saw a altar or shrine of some sort, and he saw something flapping almost like wings. Unfortunetly he could never tell what it ment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke with a startle knowing that I had the same dream again. I got off from the window, and rubed my eyes. I felt like a walk in the forest for some odd reason. I got up with my leather bound book, and pencil hoping to see something to draw or see some kind of idea while walking, and headed out into the forest not knowing where to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked, breathing in the fresh air. I thought about where I was going, why was I going, and most of all my dream, which I thought had something to do with it all. I sat down on a log and drew an owl that was in a hole in a tree. I got up thinking of ways that I could use the owl in my book, but sunddenly I saw the altar or shrine that was in my dream. I walked forward not knowing what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calder walked over to the alter and touched it. Within an instant He was in the air flying. He looked down at his body and saw that he was a little owl, like the one on Athena's , the greek goddess of war and wisdom, sheild, and helmet. He flapped his wings and saw that he could fly. His sences changed as he was a owl. Wow he thought as he flew around hearing much more than he did as a human. He then changed back into his normall self, breathing hardly.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:11 am

Lilliana Marie (Runa) wrote:
(I'm sorry Gengar. I thought it would be okay to continue to RP without you.

If I'm not here, what good is it if we can't continue the plot?

Quote :
xD, I didn't even notice that I spelled Doe wrong. So, Sorry.
That's all right, I just felt like saying that because it gets hard to read if the same word is used frequently but misspelled every time.

Quote :
Lastly, I tried my best to post at least three sentences, but sometimes it gets slow and you can't. I'll try harder though.)

It got slow because you two were chain posting.

But that's all right. I'd just prefer if you didn't do it again.))

When Avery turned around, she nodded to the newcomer. "Listen, have you ever felt like an animal?" She had become human again, so he wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:16 am

((What exactly happened... XD tell me if this is wrong.))

Ira never had the chance to introduce himself, but he looked at the girl who had just asked the question.

"No." It was a simple answer, but he wasn't positive it was true... who were these people anyway? He appeared to be late for some planned meeting or something....
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:48 am

( now who am i talking to?)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:02 pm

((Avery, who is my character.))
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Calder looked at the girl and said "You know now that i think of it i kinda have been acting like a animal, sleeping during the day, eating alot of meat, and leaping, like I'm almost flying." Calder said. He looked puzzeled wondering why this girl was asking him these questions.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:45 pm

((I'm gonna jump in too...))

Samantha sang softly to herself as she walked through the forest, towards the clearing she knew was there. She always walked in the forest behind her house, and when she had dreamed of it, she had known excactly where she had to go. "Makes me a little bit stronger, makes me work a little bit harder..." She sang. "Thanks for making me, a fighter." She knew the words were in the wrong order, but that was all she remembered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5