RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP

Go down 
+5
Jay
kieran c:
Mad MOAI
Becca!
Lan Fan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Lilliana blushed, "Well... Uh... You see I was hiking one day and I crossed paths with a bear and I didn't even do anything. I just stayed still, unfortunatly It was a female and she had her cub near. She thought I was a threat so I got torn up pretty bad, The doctors said that they could reconstruct my face to it's natural way, but I said no. I like it better this way, it reminds me that I'm not as weak as I appear." She bit her lip and waited for Ben's response, she didn't want to keep rambling on about anything.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Ben didn't know what to say but his thought seemed to come out of his mouth "I think it makes you prettier." He blurted out accidentaly. "I am Dyslexic and have ADHD..." He said blushing hoping his thick skin would cover up most of the blood rushing to his face.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Lilliana blushed a more deeper red, making her face a rosey pink. "Oh, I'm sorry." Lilliana said as she turned toward the forest, masking up her embarassment, but exposing her scar, yet agian. Her violet eyes sparkled as she looked at the forest, she was happy that he had called her beautiful, everyone usually didn't talk to her because of her scar, it was always the same questions.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:19 pm

"It's fine... I've learned to cope with it..." Ben said shrugging it off and zipped open his bag. He brought out a granola bar. He hadn't gotten a chance to eat breakfast. His stoumach growled as the smell wafted to his nose.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:23 pm

Lilliana nodded silently, she was still facing the forest, just looking out. The smell of the granola bar hit her and she remembered not eating breakfast, she usually didn't though so it didn't affect her. She smiled to herself and pondered what Ben had said about her being pretty. She just couldn't shake the weird hold it had over her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:25 pm

"You want one?" Ben asked pulling out another granola bar.
Why did I have to blurt that out?! I mean it was true but she didn't need to exactly hear that... He thought to himself blushing even more.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:28 pm

"No thank you," Lilliana said turning back around, to that her face had returned to it's normal pale, the way the light hit her, it looked as if her skin was sparkling like diamonds agianst the dark black of her hair and shirt. She smiled lightly and half-way wished she would've brought her camera.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Name: Calder Coventree

Appearance: Calder is a tall boy with a skinny, but athletically built body. Calder has white hair (by his choice) that is short and partly spiky. He has stormy gray eyes that hold many secrets. He always wears white or gray Abercrombie clothes and always has a leather bound book that he writes all his ideas in for his books, drawings, and secrets. Usually he wears grey pumas and a watch.

Personality: Calder is a smart, wise, witty, and creative boy. Usually he is quiet, and has his nose in a book. When he is around people (which is a very seldom thing) he is calm, relaxing, and almost never talks. He is homeschooled, so he never gets a chance to talk to other kids, unless he gets out of his house. When his aunt teaches him, he knows the answer to every question and never needs help on his learning. Calder has a big problem with being sarcastic to grown –ups, and kids alike. When you anger Calder for fun, he doesn’t take it as fun he takes it as you hate him forever. Unlike some people Calder almost never uses electronics; he doesn’t even have a television in his house. Overall Calder is a nice, smart, boy, but when angered he can be bone chilling.

History: Calder was born on 12~23~1990~12:00a.m. He has grown up in a large house with his Grandma Marge. His parents died a few days after he was born, so he never knew them. Calder is homeschooled in the huge library that is in Marge’s house. He grew up all around books and education. He has always been smart, and sarcastic to Marge, but he has never gotten to show his true abilities about what he can do in the real world.

Transformation: Little owl

Transformation Appearance: Calder transforms into a gray eyed little owl. He has a pastel colored yellow beak, and talons. His feathers are silver and gray with darker gray spots all over. He has big , and soft feathers.

Other: nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:26 pm

Ben smiled and zipped his bag up again finishing the granola bar. He looked up at the sky the white, fluffy clouds zipping across it. He rubbed his head, he felt a small headache coming on.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Lilliana bit her lip, she wished something would happen soon, she didn't want to leave if nothing did though. She half-way smiled and looked up at the sky and around the clearing, it was beautiful and the altar just made it seem even more so. She began to trace the runes on it agian, wondering what they ment.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:00 pm

Ira turned towards the forest. He didn't know exactly what he would be doing there, but who cared? He liked it. He started walking, and barely noticed as his gait sped up to a dash with excitement. There was nothing really of worth in this forest, but something was in there... that's what he thought, anyway. He passed through a clearing, and then another. Both were completely blank, and he was getting tired. Slowing, he reached a third clearing, where there were a few people.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Kilik saw another human walking into the forest. He followed him to see an altar with some more kids. He made a rat noise ((lolz)) to signify that hewas here. Maybe there's some lost food here. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:08 pm

((In.

Dragon Suburbia, but you cannot become an animal just yet. After something happens with the shrine.

And guys, I think a shrine is different than an altar. This is a shrine.

Plus, when did I ever say there were lines? Look at rule 7 again.))

"I know what you're thinking," Avery said, finally speaking up, just as the last person arrived. "It was because of a dream, wasn't it? Or am I just mistaken, and you're some kind of party?" Though she said that, she highly doubted it. "Anyway, I don't really know what to do next. But there's something about this shrine."

She wandered over and touched it with a hand, sitting down. There was some kind of energy emanating from it. Unknowingly, she slowly began to change. Her skin became swarthy until it was almost black, and her eyes filled with a piercing green color. Her fingers grew closer together and created a paw with four menacing claws, and the same happened with her other hand and feet. She grew a tail, and bared her fangs slightly, quickly becoming human again. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:16 pm

((We were guessing there was ruins or writing on it...))

Ben stared startled at the sudden change of events. "I don't... know...." He said pinching his arm quickly to check if he was in a dream. Ben touched the altar where the younger girl had and immeadiately he felt diffrent he grew bigger. His finbgers went together to form a paw like the girl's hand. He sprouted golden brown hair all over his body. Then quickly turned back into a human.

(Is it ok that I did that?)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:21 pm

((Sorry))

Kilik looked back in amazment. "That's cool," He said, still in shock. That's not supposed to happen AT ALL! Kilk thought. He decided that maybe, if he touched the shrine like the other two did, Kilik would turn into a cool animal too. He walked over to it slowly making dramatic sounds in his head. He walked in front of it and put his hand upon the shrine. He felt himself getting smaler, having a wagging sensation. Everything seemed so small to him, and as soon as he attempted to look at himself, he turned back into a human.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Annabelle was already touching the shrine, and started shrinking.. She grew colored hair, and was on all fours. Her neck fur was standing up, she was scared stiff.
Annabelle grew four, close together fingers, that soon became paws. She looked at herself, a big effort. Her eyes, a brighter color, surveyed her fur on his chest, and then she turned back into a human. " Sweet!" Annabelle said, using her favorite phrase.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:23 pm

((@Branch: Yes.

@Suburbia: All right.))

Avery entered some kind of dream-like state, whirling around as she heard something. Use this wisely.

"What was that?" She asked again, more quickly. "It said, 'Use this wisely.' I think it meant the animals."

What a coincidence. I've always felt like a leopard.

At that moment, she heard something in the distance, becoming a panther again to get a better sound. "There's someone coming," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:24 pm

(where should I start)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:28 pm

" Weird! " Annabelle said, awestruck. She had always been a little faster, and a little stromger then her fellow 10-year-olds. She had turned into a wolf.. A wolf! Annabelle was.. Amazed! She had always liked wolves, and always.. Kinda felt like one.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:31 am

Kilik sat down on a patch of dead grass by accident. Rat. Out of all the creatures in the world, he was a rat. He could've been a wolf or a leopard, but instead, he was that. He felt so unacceptable about himself. Kilik had been stealing every Wal-mart and Walgreens in sight, and this was his punishment? He felt so... horrified.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:22 am

~ Tealeaf ~ wrote:
(where should I start)

((Just begin heading to the shrine, and say when you've gotten there))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:04 am

Lilliana watched the odd transformations, "THIS IS TO WEIRD, I'm leaving!" She turned quicky and ran, but her hand brushed the Shrine. She felt herself slowly turning, her hand knitted together to form a pure white paw, Her eyes brightened and she felt a tail begin to form and her face turned into a cat-like one. The transformantion was over as soon as it had started. Lilliana turned her face toward's the girl's who had first touched it with rage, "YOU! You did this! How?" Even though her apperances seemed to be seething with anger, inside she finally felt whole. She knew, at least a part of her did, that she had always felt like a snow leopard. The heavy footfalls sounded and she changed agian, felling her fur bristle as she hissed, "Who is it? I'll rip 'em to shreads."

(Is that okay?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:41 am

Ben shook his head. "Did you?" He asked looking at the younger child. He thought about how he had trasformed and what he had transformed into.
A Grizzly Bear... He thought and immeadiately the same transformation happened again but it lasted as long as he had wanted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:42 am

" I did." Annabelle spoke up, she looked like the youngest of the group. She sighed. Wolf.. She turned into a wolf again, and looked around. " Cool!" But it inlt came out as a bark.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:47 am

"I didn't do anything," Avery hissed, "I was just as surprised as you were."

She whirled around at the approaching... whatever it was... and five wolves crept out from the undergrowth.

Immediately becoming a black leopard, Avery heard the leader ask, "What are you doing here?"

"I swear, I had no idea this was your territory," Avery replied, strengthening her point by flashing her claws. She turned to the others and said, "We'll just leave." Looking over her shoulder, she said to the wolves, "We don't mean to cause any trouble." She began heading deeper into the forest.

"Careful," a wolf barked after her. "Some belive that place is haunted."

Avery laughed inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP   The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Animalia Legend -- A Human-Animal Morph RP
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next