RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:31 am

Ben sat down on the bed and just stayed there for an hour doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:41 am

*~*1 Hour Later*~*

Lilliana was about to the underworld, She was gagged and bond by the furies and they each took turns watching her, She didn't have anything becasue the Furies had taken her bag and cleaned out her pockets. She kept her eyes down and silently prayed, "Posidon, I know you probably hate me but will you please tell Ben, I'm in trouble!"

Posidon got the last message and quickly sent it to Ben in an Iris message, "Ben!" He yelled from the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:43 am

Ben recognized his Fathers voice and slowly walked into the bathroom. "What is it dad?!" He asked noticing the worried look on his fathers voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:45 am

"It's Lilliana! She's in trouble! Is she not with you?" Posidon asked worried then he got another Prayer from Lilliana saying, "The fureis captured me and I am almost to the underworld, Help!" He quickly retailiated the message and waiting for Ben's reply.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:51 am

"It's all my fault!" Ben gasped running to get his backpack. "Thanks Dad!" He yelled slamming the room door behind him and ran down the hall and out of the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:55 am

Posidon hung up and sent Lilliana a message, "He is on his way, I will sent more help too..."

Lilliana smiled when she got the message and then heard a crash, one of the Furies had fallen out of the sky, she looked around and Aries was standing next to his motercycle, "Mmm, Posidon was right, you're a mess! He untied her and said, "No negotioations, get on." Lilliana happily put on her helmet and grabbed her bag, getting out her Bolt.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:58 am

Ben dove into the river and commanded the current to go the opposite direction towards Utah.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:01 am

Lilliana shot the bolt in the air and the Celetrial bronze electric current stunned the Furies long enough for Aires to jump on his bike and floor it. He drove faster than Apollo and soon was near the River where Ben was swimming across, "Hey, Lilli, Don't get yourself killed, I want the pleaseure of doing that myself!" Aires laughed and drove away as Lilliana stood on the bank screaming, "BEN!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:04 am

Ben noticed Lilly's scream. He swam to the surface and noticed her jumping up and down calling his name. "How'd you get away?!" He gasped walking out of the river.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:05 am

"Aires! He saved me, but that's not important!" Lilliana said wiping blood and sweat off her hands, "I'm so sorry I left! Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:08 am

"I'm fine" He said shaking his soaking wet head. "Except that I forgot to control it so it didn't douse me... More imprtant question. Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:09 am

"I'm fine!" Lilliana said while blood dripped off her wrists from the binds being to tight.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:12 am

"I'm sorry I called your father... I thought he would act a little more soothing" Ben explained.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:13 am

"There's no need..." Lilliana said rubbing her wrists and wincing with pain as they started to bleed more.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:14 am

"Here" He said grabbing a bottle of Nectar out of his bag and giving it to Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:15 am

"It's okay..." Lilliana said pushing the necter away, "We need to save it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:18 am

"Look at your wrists though..." He said noticing the deep gashes in her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:19 am

"They're okay!" Lilliana said grabbing her bag from the ground and walking toward the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:21 am

"Fine." He said holding up his hands in surrender.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:24 am

Lilliana kept walking until she realized she was going the wrong way. SHe stopped and turned around, muttering something under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:27 am

Ben followed quietly. He would swear that he had just heard the yells of the furies.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:32 am

Lilliana grabbed her lightning bolt and threw it up in the air, putting a protextive sheild around Ben and her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:36 am

By the time they reached the state limits that would lead them into Utah, the sun was already starting to rise. And Ben's legs were like jelly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:39 am

Lilliana had sprinted most of the way and by the time they were on the outskits she Had made a small camp behind a large rock.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:43 am

Ben sat down on the ground next to the fire he had just started by rubbing the string of his with a stick.

((Done it before... HARD! ROFL))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next