RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:35 am

Ben stared, "What is the matter?" He asked walking up towards Lilly to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:36 am

((I'm back! Isurgi told me she wants to hurt you guys!))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:37 am

"I'm angry, sad, and confused..." Lilliana said as more tears came, "Zeus probably isn't even my father... I bet I'm just a normal human and the gods just lent me random powers!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:39 am

"I doubt that is the case, You would have died from the Ambrosia and Nectar" Ben said sweetley.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:40 am

Lilliana cried harder and just stood there sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:43 am

Ben hugged her soothingly. "It all will be okay" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:44 am

Lilliana sobbed on Ben's sholder, then eventually lifted her head, Ben's sholder was wet and her eyes were all red and puffy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:47 am

"You done crying?" Ben asked Lilliana. Ben all of the sudden hated his uncle for not making things as clear as can be.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:49 am

"I guess so," Lilliana said sniffing. She started to cry again and put her head back on Ben's sholder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:58 am

"Would you like me to send an Iris Message to Zeus and make him explain even more?" Ben asked Lilly
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:59 am

"No!" Lilliana wailed and cried harder on Ben's sholder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:08 am

Ben broke free and went in to the bathroom and turned on the sink he put his hand under the faucet is it would spray into a mist. "O' goddess accept my offering, Show me Zeus on Mt. Olympus" He said tossing a drachma into the mist.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:10 am

Lilliana followed Ben to te bathroom like a little lost puppy, "What are you doing?" She asked, like she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:12 am

"Sending an Iris Message..." He replied and said "ZEUS!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:14 am

((Can you play him... LOL I have no idea on what he should say...)

Lilliana started to cry again, "I-I don't wanna talk t-to him!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:15 am

"Fine I will" Ben said back to her.

"What is it?" Zeus roared staring at the Iris Message.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:16 am

Lilliana shrunk back and stared at the message terrified. She hated the way Zeus spoke and she cried quieter.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:18 am

"Your Daughter here has been pouring with tears because she believes that you are not her father" Ben declared

((You play him... It is your plot...))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:20 am

"WHAT?!" Zeus yelled, and even Lilliana could feel the little shake. She cried more. "Where is she?" Zeus asked Ben, obviously notbeing able to see or hear her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:20 am

"Here" Ben said spraying the water farter so Zeus could see Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:23 am

Zeus smiled faintly, "Sweety, why are you saying this?"

"'Cause you're going to push me off the edge of Tartarus, 'There is a god who will betray'" Lilliana said quoting the Oracle.

Zeus glared at his daughter, "Get over here Lilliana."

She shook her head.

"Now!"

She shook her head again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:25 am

"Lilly he can't hurt you through an Iris Message" Ben said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:27 am

Lilliana shook her head again, "I'm staying here."

Zeus glared, "Fine, but I have no idea why you would do this... I have to go, Ben call me if she does this again." The Iris message cut off.

Lilliana ran from the bathroom and jumped on the bed in a heap of sobs.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:28 am

Ben came out with a worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:30 am

Lilliana lifted her head and said, "I'm leaving, don't come after me." She grabbed her bag and opened the door. Lilliana closed it before Ben could see that there were the three Furies outside and they grabbed Lilliana and ran...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 16 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next