RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:58 pm

Alex ran again. She sped up, and made her aura carry her faster. " I just saw, you had an Aura and powers!" Alex exclaimed, keeping pace with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:00 pm

Lilliana kept running trying to get ahead of the lady. She made her winds powers carry her about ten feet before she colasped from exhastion.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:01 pm

Alex was getting tired. She stopped and came up nearer to the girl. " Whats your name?" Alex asked quietly, gently.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:03 pm

Lilliana breathed slowly, catching her breath quickly. "Please leave me alone," Lilliana said not looking at the woman, "I'm different, unusual."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:04 pm

" I'm different. Unusal." Alex replied, her aura glowing brightly around her. It took effort, she had just used it and such.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:06 pm

Lilliana shrunk back and then did something very underhanded. She blew back the woman with her winds powers enough so she could start running again.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:07 pm

Alex flew backwards a bit. Alex sighed. She used her aura, and caught the girl around her wast.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Lilliana screamed and tried to break free, "Just leave me alone!"

Runa got out of the car and went in front of the girl putting her hands on the girls sholder she used her aura to fill the girl with calming scents of fresh dew.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:31 pm

Alex took her aura whisp of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:39 pm

(What does that mean?)

Lilliana could feel the calming that the sounds were causing.

Runa sighed and took her hands off the girl, "Will you please calm down?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:52 pm

Full Name - Dani Strife
Gender - male
Age - 14
Aura Color - Pale grey
Best Ememental - Air
Aura Smell - The autumn winds rolling the twisted leaves.
Rank - Not new, but not old.
Other -

- - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 Neko
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:20 pm

((Someone want to RP? Find Marcus and Brent?))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:33 pm

Full Name - Ventus Kore
Gender - Male
Age - looks 18, actually 1,500
Aura Color - Silvery Blue
Best Ememental -Air
Aura Smell - A dusty smell
Rank - Elder
Other - Is a bad guy- - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 57cd428
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:34 pm

( add it later.. Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2