RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Mad MOAI
Peachfrost
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack Empty
PostSubject: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:18 pm

This Rp is approved, keep it up!

~Holly

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack Beautiful%20forest

.:.Jaroa Forest.:.
Hollypack hunting grounds

.:.History of Jaroa Forest.:.

Jaroa Forest was once ruled by Rectro, a blood-thirsty leader that only wanted attention, powerful wolves, and territory. He ruled for many moons, and soon the forest wolves became unsure of him. One group, however, of wolves, decided their torture from Rectro was enough. They split the forest in to territories. Rectro's pack was now known as Deathpack, and the other pack was Hollypack. Members of Deathpack saw glimpes of Hollypack wolves, which were stong, calm, and usually never starved. Deathpack envied them, and many joined. Not long after, only members in Deathpack were Rectro and Bone, evil, blood-thirsy wolves. They roam the forest, killing any wolf in sight. Sadly, their treachery killed half of Hollypack, leaving Koa, the leader, a few others, and soon to be, You.

.:.Rules.:.

...YOU ALL know the regular rules! follow 'em!...

...You can have as many wolves as you can handle!...

...I will pick a active member to play Bone if they please!...

...PLEASE, follow the rules, and no comments on names! I had it happen, it hurts!...

.:.Form.:.

Name:
Personality:
Wanted rank:
other:

Name:Koa
Description:She is a shaggy whiteish-gray wolf with green, piercing eyes. She has a long gray tail, and from far away, her head, which is gray, and tail look black! She has a swift body and can be at one place when at another! Well, it feels like that.
Personality: Koa is a loyal, calm wolf. She is clever and quick-witted, and she is believed that she put the scar on Rectro's face. She has shown bravness, at the same time, she is firece and mean. She can be stubborn, and belives things have nly one purpose. So, to wrap it up, she has the body of a cheetah, the heart of a fox.
Wanted rank: gots it.
other: none

Name: Rectro
Description: He's a dark brown male with a black tail and sockets. He has yellow, evil eyes and long white ears. He has a deep scar on his forehead, made by Koa.
Personality: EVILNESS is his motto. He is blood-thirsty and mean, but sneaky and swift. He is always raged at Hollypack, and tries killing members all the time.
Wanted rank:leader again
other:none

Name: Rylea "Eagle"
Description: Gray wolf with speckled white spots and a lashing tail. She has sharp ember eyes. She has long paws and legs, but a odd dirty redish paw. She has sensitive hearing and black ears. She has a scared white stomach.
Personality: Clever, sly and quiet. She earned the name eagle because of her hearing, good sight, red paw, and slyness. She is quick, once was with Rectro and Bone, but decided to leave. Bone gve her the scar, he kinda liked her. She isn't to fond of many wolves around her.
Wanted rank: none
other: nope

Name: Gerua
Description: He is a plain brown-Red wolf. He is very tall, with brown, dark eyes. He has a slick tail and a brownish noes. He is skinnish too.
Personality:He is outgoing and loyal. He likes to stand up for wolves, which annoys Koa. He has a great interest in certain females. He isn't too clever, but can outwit some wolves. Wants to kill Bone, because he knows trying on Rectro is forbidden.
Wanted rank: got it
other: looking for a unique mate.

Name:Glenna
Description: Pure white with black speackles and green eyes. Long legs and tail. She has red lines that start near inside her ear and down to her nose. It's faint but can be made out if your inches away.
Personality: Clever, sly and stubborn. She likes to fight and protect. She usually enjoys company.
Wanted rank: pack member
other:none

Hollypack

Alphas Koa & ...

Betas:Gerua & ...

Med. Wolf:

Females:

Zzzz Neema
Shadowclaw
Zzzz Larchheart
Leanna
Rylea
Zzzz Sage
Nixaline
Bangle

Males:

Thunder
:suspect: Reyn
:pkheart: Darfur
Areo
Paint
:suspect: Maine

Queens, pups & elders (differ. dens):

Keltie
Nariscuss

.:.Keys.:.

Zzzz You said in form you want to.
Like a Star @ heaven Notices your like in herbs
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven comes to you about sick wolves
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Starting to think
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Deciding.....
☀ Congratz med. wolf!

:suspect: you asked
:pkheart: notices you
:pkheart: :pkheart: likes you
:pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: brotherly love
:pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: Spends time with you
Huh? Crushy
Huh? Huh? love
:!: OMG, your getting closer...
:!: :!: She told you
👅 YAY! Your alpha!

.:.News.:.

.:.OPEN!.:.

Last edited by Amberstar (Early...xD) on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:59 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Name; Thunder

Gender; Male

Description; A tall and lean brute, very strong and tough looking. He has broad shoulders, and his fur is a dark brown, mingled with some pale white, almost gray looking color. His eyes are a shocking deep jade green, tinted with lighter green on the inside and on the outter edges.

Personality; Thunder is very brave and has great courage, but some say he has a 'saving-people-thing.' He is kind and friendly, but extremely stubborn and clever. He has a bit of a anger problem, but only with males, not pups or she-wolfs. Overall, he's tempered but caring and kind.

Rank; Normal Wolf

Other; Nada
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Name: Neema
Description: Neema is a slender, graceful female. Her fur is mostly white, but reddish brown fur covers her back from her head to her tail. A black streak slices across her shoulders, and several smaller black streaks are mixed in the thick fur of her tail. Her eyes are a sea-colored green-blue, and are filled with emotion.
Personality: Kind and energetic. She loves to run just to feel the wind in her fur, but she can be perfectly calm. She can get emotional, and sometimes those emotions cloud her judgement.
Other: Nope!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:34 am

( both approved. She'll have to earn Med. wolf, Wildfire. OMG, I forgot a form! xD So sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Name: Reyn

Description:
A Completely white wolf except for black ears, and a black streak down muzzle. Resembles this;
http://dakazi.deviantart.com/art/King-28554469

Personality: Reyn is kind and intellegent, yet can be vicious at times. He is not a wolf to toy with, for he has a flare of a temper. Reyn sometimes catches himself going ahead, so he tries to hide it often. He is very brave, and will die for a loved one.

Wanted rank: Alpha Male

other: N/A
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:14 pm

(approved!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:19 pm

I would have wanted to be in Deathpack (for some reason, I'm usually not evil), but Hollypack is fine too :D

Name: Shadowclaw
Description: A small she-wolf with smoky gray fur and streaks of black, which contrasts her bright golden eyes.
Personality: Though her appearance is dark, she is lighthearted and friendly. However, she can be timid and easily feels left out if she isn't included.
Wanted rank: Beta
other:
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:37 pm

Name:Keltie
Description: http://artsywolven.deviantart.com/art/New-Fursona-59724494
Personality: Keltie is sweet and charming, and her voice can sooth even the most rabid brute for a short time. But underneath she is quite fierce and brave, and has a secret wish to kill Rectro herself.
Wanted rank: eventually, member.
other: Mother to Nariscuss.

Name: Nariscuss
Description: Coat is very similar to his mothers, minus the neon blue that occasionally appears in her fur. He has golden eyes, however, and long, muscular limbs. About 5 moons old.
Personality: He is stubborn and headstrong, but his mother's raw kindness and soothing personality still occasionally shines through. He is a fast learner, but he's not much into working, rather would be swimming or basking in the sun.
Wanted rank: Dreams of being beta, but will most likely end up as a member.
other: Son to Keltie.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:00 pm

(( xD Forgot a form, really? I didn't notice. Nah, its fine, I probably could've too. RP? ))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:36 pm

Name: Larchheart
Description: A white wolf with a ticked-tabby pattern in black and silver-tipped.
Personality: Sometimes sad, but other times upbeat and lighthearted. It varies, really. No one knows the source of her depression.
Wanted rank: Med Wolf
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:51 pm

(All approved! Rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:01 pm

(ME! I have Reyn)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:19 pm

((Oh, can I join? I have Neema!))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:51 pm

(Sure, you both can. Someone start. She's got comij' out till' she's called.)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Name: Leanna
Description: A pure black wolf with bright blue eyes. Has a white crescent moon on her forehead.
Personality: Shy , but caring, Leanna can make any wolf feel comfortable. Sadly, she can't say the same for herself. Being so nice, she feels everyone else's burdens as her own.
Wanted rank: Female, but has the skills for a med. wolf.
other: Leanna is looking for the perfect mate. This may be bad, because she could become med. wolf if she wanted. She would have to work hard though.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:03 pm

(Awsome.

Anyone wanna rp with Keltie and Nariscuss?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:09 pm

(( I'll RP with you Winter! I have Thunder, a male. =D ))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:15 pm

((I'll start since I'm the only one on right now.))

Neema padded into camp with a rabbit after going out for a walk. She dropped the rabbit on the-*do we have a fresh-kill pile or something?*.
Glancing around she spotted Reyn nearby, and she padded over. "Good morning Reyn! Have you seen Koa today?" She asked the male. She flinched and sat beside him. "I think I got a thorn in my paw..." She grumbled, beginning to carefully pull it out.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:58 pm

( M'kay Stripey!)

(Hmm...)

Nariscuss rolled around, his pink tongue lolling out as he batted at a dead mouse.
The sun was pouring into the camp clearing, which was relatively empty and warming.

Keltie sighed, and swiftly swiped the mouse out from under her son. "Time for training." she huffed, tossing the dead prey aside and swooshing her tail on the dusty earth for emphasis. "Okay..lets see.."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Koa yawned and slowly sat up in her den. she stretched and flicked her ears back. She looked round her den and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:22 pm

((So am I accepted?))
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:29 pm

Thunder licked his muzzle, wiping the remains of a mouse off his mouth. He stretched, and fixed his fur. He padded out of his den, and smiled at the sun.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:52 am

Nariscuss made a face as his mother directed him, more like dragged him, to a flat, dusty spot in the clearing where no other wolves were. The dark ginger and white pup shook his fur out, and bounced into a hostile position. His legs were spread wide and he bared his small, sharp teeth. "Lets do a fighting technique!"

Keltie rolled her eyes as she turned around to take a pace away from him. "Fine. Today....um, you will learn the swift dodging attack." she demonstrated by flinging her body back and forth, acting like she were weaving between a group of fighting wolves. "It takes a lot of practice to get good." she added, taking a step forward.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Wildfire(pirate) wrote:
((I'll start since I'm the only one on right now.))

Neema padded into camp with a rabbit after going out for a walk. She dropped the rabbit on the-*do we have a fresh-kill pile or something?*.
Glancing around she spotted Reyn nearby, and she padded over. "Good morning Reyn! Have you seen Koa today?" She asked the male. She flinched and sat beside him. "I think I got a thorn in my paw..." She grumbled, beginning to carefully pull it out.

Reyn smiled as Neema came to sit by him. "No, I haven't seen Koa- she's probably still asleep." He laughed. "Ran into those mangy bryers again? Here, let me help." Reyn bent his head down to Neema's paw and grabbed the thorn in his teeth. "Ready?" The muscular male barked, his words muffled. "One, Two-"
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Neema yipped when Reyn tugged the thorn out of her pad. "Thanks." She smiled, licking her paw where the thorn had been. "I can't seem to avoid those things!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next