RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Mad MOAI
Peachfrost
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:11 pm

(Pretend he's already part of the pack)

Paint cantered through the forest, chasing after a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:40 pm

Glenna was laying in a hidden patch of grass. Her ears were laid backwards, catching any sounds made. She groomed her paw and got up to scan the area.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:56 pm

Paint heard rustling, and barked sharply. "Who tresspasses on Jaroa Territory?" He barked, standing his ground.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:35 pm

((Wow, I don't even know were Neema ((my wolf if anyone forgot)) is...xD))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:36 pm

[Sorry I was gone!]

Nixaline trotted over to Shadowclaw, her black paws briskly skimming the ground as she came along. "Hi," she greeted cheerfully.

Darfur looked at Sage. "Alright..." he agreed, making sure his claws were sheathed. He had fought a blind wolf before, it definatly[SP?] was anything but easy. Their hearing was too good for a surprise attack, and they always seemed to know what was going to happen. Darfur narrowed his eyes, then quickly rushed at Sage, waiting to see what she would do to conflict his attack.

[Wait a minute... wolves can't sheath their claws... right?]

Last edited by Jet/ on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:59 pm

[New character! I feel like Nixaline here needs a sibling]

Name: Aero [It sounds cool] or Lupin [It means "wolf" in some language... which I can't remember. :D] YOU PICK!
Description: He is similar to Nixaline by the color of his fur [cream] but lacks the charcoal black stripes and paws. He has green eyes, which are just a shade darker than his sister's, and faint, charcoal spots around his body.
Personality: Lupin/Aero is bold and adventurous, and is always ready to attack. He has similar thinking to Darfur in his way of battle. This wolf dislikes sitting around, when he could be out hunting or doing something useful.
Wanted rank: Male... unless there is two pairs of betas, which in case he might try for that. :D
other: Is Nixaline's brother.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:30 am

(I dunno if th can or not. XD hm. Aero. accepted.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:32 am

Glenna froze, ready to fight. She growled. "What do you mean, Jaroa territory?" She barked. "I live here, and know how to fight!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:14 am

\Jet/ wrote:
[Sorry I was gone!]

Nixaline trotted over to Shadowclaw, her black paws briskly skimming the ground as she came along. "Hi," she greeted cheerfully.

Darfur looked at Sage. "Alright..." he agreed, making sure his claws were sheathed. He had fought a blind wolf before, it definatly[SP?] was anything but easy. Their hearing was too good for a surprise attack, and they always seemed to know what was going to happen. Darfur narrowed his eyes, then quickly rushed at Sage, waiting to see what she would do to conflict his attack.

[Wait a minute... wolves can't sheath their claws... right?]

(No, Jet. Wolves can't sheath their claws, and they especially can't talk, so we'll just say they can.XD)

"This is HollyPack's territory. If tresspassers do not reveal themselves, they will be forced to." Paint repeated the line he had said many times before to other rouges and loners.

Sage sensed something rushing at her, and pivoted her head to the side, like she had seen the owls in her Home Pack do. She shook her coat once more just as Darfur was coming at her. Sage ran a few steps to the tree at first, waiting for Darfur to come closer. She readied herself in a crouching position.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:14 am

"Hello, Nixaline," Shadowclaw replied. "I hope you wouldn't mind going hunting with me?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:52 pm

Glenna stayed still. "Hm. Well, come find me if you please." She mocked at Paint. "So, have a pack here with the two ,ales hangin' around?" She smirked. "I have the scar."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:34 pm

"No, that would be fine. Do you think my brother, Aero, could come as well?" she asked, briefly glancing at Aero.
Aero turned to Nixaline at the sound of his name.
Darfur watched as she turned slightly. He quickly changed his position, striking a bit more to the left.

[What? Of course wolves can talk! You can't hear them?! XD]

Last edited by Jet/ on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:43 pm

"That's fine with me! We do better if we're in numbers!" Shadowclaw said rather cheerfully. "I hope the alpha won't mind. Come on, I think we should find a deer, or maybe even a beaver! One of you two can lead." She lowered her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:48 pm

Nixaline nodded quickly then summoned Aero. She looked around.
"I'll lead," Aero offered. "Where should we start?" he added, surveying the area as Nixaline did.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Koa quietly watched Darfur and Sage. She felt..happier by Darfur. She shruged the thought off an shook her fur.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:57 pm

[What should we do now...? Do you have any other characters...?]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:58 pm

(hrm. I have Rylea and Gerua free.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:13 am

"Maybe we should head north, and follow any scent of something worthwile, like deer," Shadowclaw recommended, gazing at them with her amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:22 pm

\\|Lauriea|Glen|// wrote:
Glenna stayed still. "Hm. Well, come find me if you please." She mocked at Paint. "So, have a pack here with the two ,ales hangin' around?" She smirked. "I have the scar."

(Post once more, Jet. With Darfur.)

Paint growled. He looked around, and spotted a long tail poking out of a bush. The multicolored male circled the bush once, and jumped into it, pinning her down. "I have the wit." Paint narrowed his eyes at the smaller female.

Reyn saw Paint jump into a bush and growl. "Bring her out here." The white male barked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Glenna pushed Paint off. "Geez. How many wolves do you guys bring?" She muttered. She hoped on Paint and pinned him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Reyn slung Glenna off of his brother. "Most of the wolves around here are relatives of Koa- our leader- while others are loners and refound rouges." The white male answered.

Paint stood up and shook his fur. "Especially the ones that mock us." he growled, his strange coat and eyes stood out among the two others.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Glenna growled and rolled her eyes. "Duh. I;m Koa's sister, if that's what your wondering." She growled. "She's right." a voice said as Koa appeared. "Glenna is my sisiter." She glared at the two brutes. "One wolf is plenty." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:33 pm

((Sage, you owe me for making a female wolf...IMMA GUY, gosh darn it. xDD))

Name: Bangle
Description: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 Quickw10 *Pant* This took the LONGEST time to find. xD
Personality: Sharp-tongued and fiercely loyal; resourceful, defiant, but compassionate.
Wanted rank: Beta or SOMEONE (cough, SagePath's Paint request, cough)'s more than friendly friend.
other: Nuthin.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:10 pm

(acepted)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Xx-SagePath-xX wrote:
\\|Lauriea|Glen|// wrote:

(Post once more, Jet. With Darfur.)

Paint growled. He looked around, and spotted a long tail poking out of a bush. The multicolored male circled the bush once, and jumped into it, pinning her down. "I have the wit." Paint narrowed his eyes at the smaller female.

Reyn saw Paint jump into a bush and growl. "Bring her out here." The white male barked.

[YELLO- I did!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next