RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Mad MOAI
Peachfrost
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Reyn left the Training clearing, and cantered through the forest.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Koa sighed. "WEll, Just get up!" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Name: Sage
Description:

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 2mfb5h
Personality: Kind, Gentle, Quiet, Curious.
Wanted rank: Med. Wolf
other: Is Blind, but Koa doesn't know. YET.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:41 pm

(accepted. New or already in the pack?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:42 pm

NEW! Find her with Reyn. Just say there in the forest together.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:50 pm

(alright. I'll use Rylea.)

Rylea swiftly glided around the forest when she spotted Koa with a wolf. She decided to leave them alone. She padded through the soft dew and sniffed around. She caught a stale fox, but that's pretty much it. She walked along a while when she spotted Reyn with another wolf far off. She crept closer and growled softly. He was being kind! To a loner. But for somereason, sahe sensed with wolf was blind.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Darfur narrowed his eyes into amber slits. "Fine. Have it your way," he replied casually. He easilly jumped up to his paws. "I'm sure I can get out of here on my own," the jet-black male replied. Darfur looked around with an unsure expression, then added, "eventually."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Koa sghed. "Why don't you come visit Hollypack. You can leave if you don't like it leave."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Reyn smiled. "So, will you join Jaroa?" The white male circled the strange, blank-eyed female twice, and stood beside her.

Sage nodded. "Gladly. I might as well joina pack while I stay in the forest." The maroon female replied. Perhaps she would grow fond of this wolf.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Rylea slide out of the bushes. She stared at the wolf fora while.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Darfur blinked. "Oh... kay..." he said slowly, though he was surprised. The last thing he expected this female to do was to let him join her pack, and he was shocked that he even said yes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Koa smiled lightly. "Come on." She said and made her way through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Reyn looked around, and spotted Rylea staring directly at Sage.

Sage sensed his anxiousness and turned to his sound. "What's wrong, Reyn?"

Reyn looked back to Sage. "I just thought I saw something, but I guess not. Let me show you the camp." The white male nosed her flank, ushering her out of the clearing.

Sage cantered out, soon to be followed by the muscular male.

(Wrong color XD But I think we have a catfight over Reyn coming...>:] Between Rylea and Sage..)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:58 pm

Darfur followed her, looking around at his surroundings and taking it all in.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Rylea growled. "Retn, come here." She warned.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Reyn looked back and forth between Sage and Rylea and cantered over. "What is it Rylea?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Rylea sighed. "She's blinnd, and don't take that advantage to make me dissapear."

~~~~~

Koa trampled over some brambles, not noticing. She entered camp and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Reyn bent his ears sideways. "Yes, Sage is blind, but she's Kind and gentle and...well.." He paused.
(Inner Reyn: A WHOLE LOT PRETTIER THAN YOU! JKJK.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Rylea smiled. "Go,then>" She said and cantered away.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:13 pm

[Perhaps I need another character! I'm not used to only playing one...]

Name: Nixaline [Don't ask about the name... she's a character from one of my OLD OLD OLD stories]
Description: Nixaline is a beautiful, cream colored she-wolf with charcoal black paws. Along with her paws she has two charcoal streaks, each one starting at her muzzle and extending up her face then eventually spreading apart and fading away in the middle of her body. She has bright green eyes.
Personality: She enjoys plants and herbs, but does not dream of becoming a medicine wolf. Nixaline is very kind always has a plan for future reference. She is good at thinking on her paws but is often much to kind to kill something herself, instead she tricks it into a trap of some sort.
Wanted rank: Female; though could possibly become "medicine wolf's assistant or something like that"
other: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Darfur padded calmly into the pack grounds. He kept his claws sheathed, not wanting to start a battle.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Reyn sighed, and ran out to the camp to meet back up with Sage. "Koa! I have another member!" he barked, knowing the Alpha Female would be back.

Sage's ears bent and twisted constantly, hearing all the sounds of the camp.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:17 pm

She looked at him. "First, I'll show you around. THen I'll see how you fight." She said. "She pointed then dens out. She stopped and nodded at Reyn. "Show her around!" She called and finished with the dens.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Reyn laughed, and whispered in Sage's ear.

Sage giggled. "Oh really?" She started to sniff around, and followed certain scents.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:21 pm

\Jet/ wrote:
[Perhaps I need another character! I'm not used to only playing one...]

Name: Nixaline [Don't ask about the name... she's a character from one of my OLD OLD OLD stories]
Description: Nixaline is a beautiful, cream colored she-wolf with charcoal black paws. Along with her paws she has two charcoal streaks, each one starting at her muzzle and extending up her face then eventually spreading apart and fading away in the middle of her body. She has bright green eyes.
Personality: She enjoys plants and herbs, but does not dream of becoming a medicine wolf. Nixaline is very kind always has a plan for future reference. She is good at thinking on her paws but is often much to kind to kill something herself, instead she tricks it into a trap of some sort.
Wanted rank: Female; though could possibly become "medicine wolf's assistant or something like that"
other: Nope.

[Did you see this...?]

Darfur nodded, and looked around and the dens. They were nice. He had been in a pack once before, where it was similar to this. Sadly the pack had been destroyed when he was merely a young adult. He had learned many of the basic fighting skills, but had picked up some special moves from other lone wolves that he met, making his fighting style quite different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next