RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

|DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.) Empty
PostSubject: |DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.)   |DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:10 am

You have searched day and night for days, and you would think, days to come.
Your formor clan exiled you, just because your half-clan! Each step is weary and tired, and to make it worse, it's the middle of leaf-bare.
You spot a hollow tree, and crunch inside. You suddenly doze off.

A nose pokes you and you lift your head to see what it is. You open your eyes to reveal a strong charcol black cat in front of you her blue eyes gleaming. "I'm Dreamstar. Get up and explain why your here." She whispered calmly. You walk out of the tree and stare at her. She is plump, unlike you. As you tell your story, she listens closly. When you finished, she speaks up. "Well, you can join NightClan, or my clan, DawnClan." She finished. You start thinking hard.

What did you decide?

--Rules--

You know what they are!

IGNORE ALWEIN IF HE COMES HERE! i'll take care of it!

Post a smiley in your form.

--Form--

Name-
Gender-
Rank-
Clan-
Description-
Personality-
Other-

Name- Dreamstar
Gender- female
Rank- leader
Clan- DawnClan
Description- Tall, strong she-cat with piercing blue eyes and a longish tail. She is young and fast.
Personality- Kind, caring and quiet kind. She tends to lose her temper often, becoming, snappy, stubborn and heathen.
Other- Zzzz none.

--DawnClan--

Leader- Dreamstar (Vixen)

Deputy- ???

Medicine Cat- Sparknose (Vixen)

Warriors-???

Apprentices-

Squrrialpaw(Silver)

Queens & Kits-

???

Elders-

???

--NightClan--

Leader- Bramblestar (Vixen)

Deputy- ???

Medicine Cat- ???

Warriors-

Smallfoot(Branch)

Apprentices- ???

Queens & Kits-

Greykit(Branch)

Elders- ???

--News--

None. =)

Last edited by Bee Bo on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

|DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: |DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.)   |DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:43 am

If Alwein is TRYING to annoy us, putting "no spammers" in the title will only encourage him. But then again, there's always a chance he wants to AMUSE us, meaning it will deter him. It's just a kind of risk; let's see what happens.

Name- Squirrelpaw
Gender- Female
Rank- Apprentice
Clan- DawnClan
Description- An energetic white she-cat with a long, bushy tail. Her eyes are a dark green.
Personality- VERY energetic. She is enthusiastic about EVERYTHING, sometimes to an annoying point. But when she REALLY wants to, she can be calm. Squirrelpaw loves to help other cats out. She's friendly but easily suspicious, and often nosy.
Other- Name her whatever you want when she's a warrior, but make sure it's one of these suffixes and don't make it sound stupid.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.)   |DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:48 am

Name- Smallfoot
Gender- Female
Rank- Medicine Cat?
Clan- NightClan
Description- http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com/cats-dogs/grey-cat.jpg
Personality- Smallfoot is very gentle, and quite kind. Her voice can sooth, when every she's treating someone. When it comes to advice, Smallfoot is pretty good at it.. And she can be a bit snappy at times.
Other- :)

Name- Greykit
Gender- Male
Rank- Kit
Clan- NightClan
Description- http://www.freewebs.com/warriorsparadise2/grey_kitten.jpg
Personality- Greykit is quite playful, and very smart. He likes to sneak out of camp to explore, and sometimes feels puled toward the mediicne cat den, or the forest outside his camp. He can be quite snappy, and watch out when he's just woken up!
Other- He is Smallfoot's kit, but because she wants to be Medi. Cat, she says she found him on her way here. She is quite fond of him, though, and plans to tell him only when he's older. ;)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: |DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.)   |DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Continued from my last post: Really our best bet is to just ignore Alwein. Tell everyone not to acknowledge him at all.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: |DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.)   |DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:27 pm

( I know. Just leave him alone. period. I put that there, and HollyPool will delete any of his posts.

Silver- approved.

Branch- approved. Smallfoot needs to earn the rank.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.)   |DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:25 pm

(( got it! ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.)   |DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|DawnClan and NightClan| Part 1() --The end of the Beginning-- (NO spammers-ALWEIN.)
Page 1 of 1