RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) Empty
PostSubject: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:24 am

( NOTE - GIVE FULL CREDIT FOR ALL THESE POWERS & IDEAS TO MR.MICHAEL SCOTT; AUTHOR OF THE ALCHEMYST { THE SERCRETS OF THE IMMORTAL NICHOLAS FLAMEL)

~**~**~
Some Stuff To Know

Aura - Color Around Magical Person (CONTAINS POWERS)

The Book Of Aberham Mage (Codex) - Contains Secrets.. Bad Guys Try To Steal

Shadowrealm - Special Realm, Made by Magic, Powered By Magic

~**~**~
The Form

Full Name -
Gender -
Age -(Between 13-15, If Older Then 1,000 Years & 3,000 Years)
Aura Color -
Best Ememental -(Air, Fire, Earth, Water)
Aura Smell -( What Do You Smell Like When You Use Your Aura?)
Rank -(Newer Magicain, Older Magicain, Elder Magicain)
Other -

~**~**~
My Form

Full Name - Alexandria Swike
Gender - Female
Age -(Between 13-15, If Older Then 1,000 Years & 3,000 Years) 2,000 Years Old, But Looks 25
Aura Color - Dark Purple
Best Ememental -(Air, Fire, Earth, Water) Air
Aura Smell -( What Do You Smell Like When You Use Your Aura?) Grapes
Rank -(Newer Magicain, Older Magicain, Elder Magicain) Elder Magician
Other - Leader Of Good Guys

~**~**~

Good Guys

Leader
Alexandria Swike - Branch

Elder Followers
( Most Powerful & Strong - Train Newer Followers
Runa Grimm - Runa

Older Followers
( Okay In Magic, Pretty Good - Train Newer Followers
Marcus Villa - Rainfrost
Dani Strife - I-Jolton

Newer Followers
( Newest, Can't Control Magic. Has Really Good Senses That Drive Them Mad - ANY #)
Brent Eastwood - Rainfrost
Lillianna Arcadi - Runa

~**~**~
Bad Guys

Leader
Aradilia Marque - Runa

Elder Followers
Ventus Kore - 777Suburbia777 (Comet)

Older Followers
???

Newer Followers
???

Last edited by Bookworm (Branch) on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:42 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Making It Look Cooler.. =))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:09 am

Full Name - Runa Grimm
Gender - Female
Age - 1888 years old, looks 23
Aura Color - A dark forest green
Best Ememental -Earth
Aura Smell - Fresh dew, Earthy (LOL smell.)
Rank - Elder Magician
Other - Nope! - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) 2dikk6s

Full Name - Lilliana Arcadi
Gender - Female
Age - 13
Aura Color - A bright vivid violet
Best Ememental - Air
Aura Smell - Um... Grapes!
Rank - Newer Magician
Other - Nope! - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) Ztyqn9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full Name - Aradilia Marque
Gender - Female
Age - 2,000, looks 25
Aura Color - A Dark Topaz
Best Ememental - Fire
Aura Smell - Burning Sulfer
Rank - Elder Magician
Other - Can she please be the leader of the Bad?

Last edited by *~*Aradilia*~*(Runa)*~* on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:24 am

Full Name - Marcus Villa
Gender - Male
Age -(Between 13-15, If Older Then 1,000 Years & 3,000 Years) 15
Aura Color - Ummm Sea Green
Best Ememental - Water and then Earth
Aura Smell -( What Do You Smell Like When You Use Your Aura?) Tropical Sea Breeze
Rank -(Newer Magicain, Older Magicain, Elder Magicain) Older Magician
Other -Nope except on Good Side...

Full Name - Brent Eastwood
Gender -Male
Age - 13
Aura Color - Light blue
Best Ememental -Air and then Water
Aura Smell - After a rainstorm in a pine forest...
Rank -Newer
Other - Marcus's Half Brother, but they both treat eachother like they are whole...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:39 am

( Added! )
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:44 pm

(Yay! Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:02 pm

( Welcome Runa! RP?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:09 pm

(Sure! You start?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:10 pm

( Bad Guy Finds Alexandria And Trys To Take Book? Book contains magical powers to take over world..)

Alexandria walked around, her aura not showing at the moment. She knew that if she showed her aura, she would be caught.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:15 pm

(Ohh! I love it! I love playing bad guys, sometimes I can be pure evil.)

Aradilia was walking slowly through the small town. She sensed someone like her, but yet they were different, she needed the book and she could tell the person had it. Her dark topaz eyes flickered over the unbusy streets until she caught sight of a woman her age. A low snarl ripped from her throat as she saw her, this was the book keeper, she thought it was at least.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:18 pm

( Yup.)

Alexandria, with her super senses, heard a low snarl and spotted a women. Her aura, bright purple glowed and flickered around her, for a moment. She dove into a crowd, trying to be unseen. She didn't want to use her powers unless she needed to. She had the book tucked under her arm.

( Maybe One Of Your Good Guys Jumps In When Bad And Good Guy Start Fighting For Book)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:23 pm

(Yes, Runa. She is almost as expiranced as Alex.)

Aradilia smiled wickedly, a chase, just what she loved. Her aura glowed the dark topaz as it always did and the air was filled with the smell of burning sulfer. She smiled as she heard shrieks of people yelling that there was a fire and she down into the crowd to pursure the Codex.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:25 pm

( Great! )

Alexandria spun around, glowing dark, brilliant purple. The air then smelled of burning sulfer, mixed in with grapes. She made her aura whisp around her, she sent a purple orb into the air, directing it at Aradilia. She shot it right at her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:27 pm

Aradilia dodged the orb with acute accuratecy. She threw a dark burning ball of topaz fire at Alex directing it towards the woman's chest.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:29 pm

Alexandria made a sheid with her hand, which was now glowing purple itself. The sheild made the ball fly of in another direction. " Thats it?" Alexandria said.
She then threw a wisp of purple light, which wrapped around the women and threw her back a few feet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:36 pm

Aradilia let out a long low snarl, she glowed a dark topaz and made a giant rope of the topaz throwing it towards the girl and encasing the woman in it. While the woman was momentarily trapped she grabbed the book.

Runa happened to be passing when she saw Alex and Aradilia fighting and she immediantly let loose her Earthy powers. Her eyes blazed a brillant emerald as she threw a giant forest green orb at Aradilia.

Aradilia was caught by surprise and she dropped the Codex. She fell back a few feet enableing Runa to grab the Codex and throw it to Alex.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:39 pm

Alex smiled and jumped, catching the Codex. " Come on!" Alex shouted to the new girl.
Alex sprinted to her black jeep.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:41 pm

Runa smiled and jumping the passenger side.

Aradilia growled and stalked back to her house, she was so stupid, she could've beat them.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:44 pm

Alex turned on the car and before she took off, she shot a orb of light at Aradilia.
" That should keep her for a while at least." Alex murmured. " I'm Alexandria Swike, and you are?" Alex said to Runa.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:45 pm

Runa smiled, "I'm Runa Grimm, it's nice to meet you Alexandria, may I call you Alex?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:47 pm

Alex nodded. " Sure." Alex said, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:51 pm

Runa smiled, "What are your pow... ALEX! Look!" She said suddently pointing toward a girl.

Lilliana was climbing up in a tree, or so it seemed, she was actually using her wind powers to float up. Her vivid violet aura was reaveling her true self.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Alex slammed on the brakes. She looked at the girl, a purple violet aura around her. Alex stepped out of the car. " Hey!" Alex called out. She wanted to move fast, she had to get to her Shadowrealm. Really it was someone elses, but a friend had given it to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:54 pm

Lilliana jumped in surprise and silently cursed herself under her breath. She started to run.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:56 pm

Alex ran to catch up, her aura glowing. " Wait!" Alex said, " You have powers? I just saw.." Alex said, trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:57 pm

Lilliana kept running, she was terrified. After all, she had just escaped from the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)   - - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- - Alchemyst ~ Part 1 ~ Just The Beginning - - (AN ALCHEMYST RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: