RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!! Empty
PostSubject: Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!   Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:23 am

You fly along the horizon alone. For days you've seen no sign of others. You've been traveling for miles and start to starve and fell your strengh dying. Your wings droop and you fall to the soft muddy ground. You start to get up when a beiutiful fairy helps you up first.She has a blue fairy pet with her. "Welcome to Onapelia, home of the fairys." She greets. "Why are you wondering in my land?" She asks. "I'm s-sorry." You stammer. "My name is Aurliena, queen of Onapelia." He says again. You tell her your name. "Well, I see you have no home, come join Onapelia,where the dreams come true." She whispers.

Do you come with her?

****Rules***

* Follow all RPC and all rp rules
*Please, no phycical romance, exept for the prince
*Proper grammer!! You need at least 3 lines to be exact.
*No powerplaying or godmoding!
*Be descriptive!
*No stating your prince, Aurliena will fall in love!
* Type: "Onaplelia" In bold black letters
*We have fairy pets. Which are like cats and dogs ONLY, but smaller with magical markings.
* Biggy: HAVE FUN!!

Form

Name-
gender-
description(no pics)-
personality-
Inerested in being king?-
powers(3)-
pet name-
fariy pet type(dog or cat)-
pet description-
rank-
other-

Name- Aurliena
gender- female
description(no pics)- Aurliena is a tall rather slender fairy. Her wings are delicite and a complacated patterned blueish- purple. Her hair i slong, curly and also a lightish blue color with little hi-lights of glittery silver. Her eyes always shine and are blue too! She has a star birth mark on her forhead that is indigo. When she uses her powers, she has no wand! Aurliena's fingers spark a blue-mixed-silver glitter.
personality- kind, nice, serious sometimes, loves blue. She is shy, but rarly. She loves to dance and would do anything to protect her town. Aurliena is very pretty, and she dosen't like it when people pressure her.
Inerested in being king?- ?
pet name- Sherbert icele
fariy pet type(mini-dog or mini-cat *explanation in rules!*)- mini-cat
pet description- Sherbert is blue like her owner. She has sparkly silver swrils down her back and around her tail. Her head has a cresent moon made of silver.
powers(up to 3)- weather, change feelings, heal
other- Onapelia

Fairys

Queen- Aurliea~ weather, change feelings, heal

King- Coming Soon

Princess- Delphi~control elements, 'lie deteacter'

Prince- Coming Soon

Servents-
???

Villagers-
???

Loner fairies-
???

Elves

Ruler She- Heatherunain

Ruler He-

Villagers-

Falin

Loner elves-

~~~~

Animals-

Feather~Deer

News

NONE YET

Last edited by Christmas vixen-style! on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:44 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!   Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:19 pm

Name- Delphi Nacasti

Gender- Female

Description- Delphi has light chocolate brown hair with dark blue and dark violet streaks in it that fall in loose curls to her waist, she has deep dark sapphire trusting eyes with and indigo ring around the pupil and iris. She is slender, pretty and very agile. Her wings look like elegant butterfly wings that droop and swirl at the bottoms; they are light blue with dark blue swirls and look so transparent that they look almost as if they were made completely out of water droplets. Delphi's melodic singing voice is beautiful but has a melancholy tone to it that makes you wonder if she is grieving internally, she has a slightly hypnotic or mesmerizing tone to her voice that makes people go into a light trance when she talks quietly, but even when they are in the 'trance' are still somewhat aware of their surroundings. As she uses her powers, her hands glow a variety of different shades of blues and violets.

Personality- Delphi’s personality varies a lot but she is usually is quite compassionate, sympathetic, affectionate and sincere. Even when she is irritated, her voice and kind face don't usually give that away which also makes her a good liar.

Interested in being king?- Err... No. But could she please be a princess? If not, she'll be a servant.

Fairy pet type- Mini-Cat (Well actually a kitten, it is still a baby)

Pet description- Delphi's cat, Athena, is a tiny pure white she-cat with a light violet tint to it that only appears in bright light. Athena's eyes are pale grey with darker grey flecks in it; her eyes seem almost too intelligent for an animal’s eyes. That is something that has always puzzled Delphi.

Other- She usually carries her flute with her and wears blue, indigo or violet knee length dresses.

Onaplelia
(Is that spelled right? I think it is...)

Last edited by Twilight Christmas on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!   Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:34 pm

(ya it is. Since your first, she may be a priness. Do you want her looking for a prince? What three powers?)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!   Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:52 pm

OOC;// (Looking for a prince please =D) I forgot to mention powers? Well then... She can control elements, she can fly and she is a 'lie detecter' she can tell if someone is telling the truth or not.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!   Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:52 pm

(o.k!)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!   Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:57 pm

OOC;// Should I do my intro right now?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!   Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:58 pm

(what do you mean?)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!   Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:15 pm

OOC;// The introduction to my character, you know, how you find her and all that. Elite, Semi-Elite, Litterate, and Litterate Advanced usually need intros to their characters.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!   Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:51 pm

(Now I remember! You start then.)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!   Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:06 pm

OOC;//Gah, lost the intro... I'll just post.

BIC;// Delphi wandered aimlessly into the forest, the darkness started creeping up on her and a chill ran up her spine. Something felt very, VERY wrong. And it probably wasn't just the fact that she had NO idea where she was... But that was certainly part of it. No, but the whole trip, she had had the feeling that someone was watching her... Staring at her very move. And it was starting to make her very paranoid.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!   Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:19 am

Aurliena watched the fairy. She fluttered out, deciding there is no evil in this girl or, fairy. "Hello. What are you doing here?" She asked quietly. Aurliena landed and folded her wings. "This is my land." She said sternly. Aurliena gazed at the fairy, how seemed scared to death. Sherbert tumbled after her. THe fairy pet saw another of her kind.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!   Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:20 pm

"I did not know it was your land," Delphi explained, holding her hand out so her pet could land on it, "We'll leave if you want, but I don't suggest that," Delph warned in low melodic voice, her eyes sparkling with confidence.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!   Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:32 pm

Aurliena shook her head. "You may stay, and become a princess if you like." He said. Her eyes gazed at the fairy warmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!   Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onaplelia~ Part I~ The Tale~~ THIS IS SEMI-ELITE!! NOW OPEN!!
Page 1 of 1