RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-

Go down 
+3
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- Empty
PostSubject: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Powers of the Earth
()A magical canine RolePlay()

Welcome to the territory of the 5 elements of the world.
Wind, Water, Shadow, Fire, Nature.
Though there is only three packs.
Shadow and Fire have bonded together. They have made Dark Pack.
Water and Wind have come to be one. They have made Cloud Pack.
Nature has stayed alone. Strong with the fource of creatures and plants, they have made Earth Pack.

They lived as normal rivals of each, only friends at the Star Meetings. No one evil, no one trustable.
That has changed. After the moon bonded with the sun, forming the dark of day, Dark Pack believed they should be the rulers.
It caused a great battle, making the 3 packs only have their leaders and strongest fighters still standing.

They vowed there will be one more battle, to determine the best. Star Pack doesn't want this to happen.
It's up to you. Join the forces to become the better, or make peace amond these wolves.
What's your Choice?

Rules

-Dark Pack wolves have to have powers related with Shadow and fire.
-Cloud pack wolves have to have powers related to Wind and Water.
-Earth Pack wolves have to have powers related Nature and Animals.
-Make as many wolves as you can handle.
-Up to two powers per a Wolf.
-If you join, Stay active. But not stalking like a nut active. Just check back a lot.
-Have a enjoyable time!

Form

Name:
Personality:
Pack and Rank:
Power(s):

- Dark Pack -

Alphas

Conin & Moonfeather

Played By: Leaf & Raincloud

Second Hand

Riku

Played by: Suburbia

Medicine Wolf

Played by: ...

Members

Toska (Pirate)
Garnette (Rebecca)

Apprentices

Queens and pups

- Cloud Pack -

Alphas

Nin & ...

Played by: Suburbia & ...

Second Hand

Hope

Played by: Leaf

Medicine Wolf

Members

Apprentices

Queens and pups

- Earth Pack -

Alphas

... & Kafter

Played by: ... & Leaf

Second Hand

Medicine Wolf

Ashil

Played by: Leaf

Members

Kokoro (Kokora)
Hone (Kokoro)

Apprentices

Zayin (Pirate)

Queens and Pups

My Forms

Name: Conin
Description(Pm pictures): A shaggy, pitch black wolf. He has an outline of his left eye around that eye, which is silver-white. He has a pure white under belly with thin specks of silver. His tail tip is greyish. He has golden yellow eyes, and a long, fluffy tail. On his forehead is a silver moon-looking shape, that is very visible at night.
Personality: Conin is aggresive and can be rude sometimes. He prefers leading alone, so it might be hard for him to find a female alpha. He loves the dark and anything blazing orange. At night he loves to watch the moon, strangly. Conin is a skilled fighter and hunter, but likes to be alone and quiet. He is rarely seen with other wolves, except star meetings. None of the other members of the packs talk to him, for no good reason.
Pack and Rank: Dark Pack, Alpha Male
Power(s): Can create a flick of fire out of no where.

Name: Hope
Description(Pm pictures): A short-haired tan female. Hope has no such markings or anything, she just looks whitish in day and brown in the dark. She has a short, skinny tail and only three legs. Her eyes are a kind sea green.
Personality:Hope is young but fierce. She has a huge heart and is always full of hope against the battle. She tries to stop every fight, and has some humor. That doesn't mean she's not loyal or mean. She can become pretty darn stubborn and rude when aggrivated. Hope has special fighting moves because she lost her front left leg in the great battle, and a two-leg found her and removed the whole leg.
Pack and Rank: Cloud Pack, Second Hand
Power(s): Can make it seem misty and foggy to others and not herself. Can also make small clouds.

Name: Ashil
Description(Pm pictures):A maroon furred brute. He has a pure white neck line, and has long, shaggy fur. His paws are also white. He has black specks along his back, giving him his name. He has bright yellow eyes.Personality:
Pack and Rank: A wise, but medium aged medicine wolf. He doesn't yell or anything, but can get stern when wolves aren't doing things to help themselves. He doesn't like hunting at all. He doesn't give up on anything, unless it's utterly hopeless.
Power(s): Healing, and talking to animals.

Name: Kafter
Description(Pm pictures): Light green, with white swirls down her back. She stands out a lot more than other wolves, because of her color. She has a very long tail, which is a grey-black color, but from far away, it's the green, but darker. She has firece blue eyes and a silver looking mark on her right front paw, by her claws. She has a line starting at the bottom of her chin, down her neck to her chest. At the end it branches off into to lines, turning more of a pale. It then curves together again at the beginning of her tail. So, at a view, it kinda outlines her stomach.
Personality: Kafter is a strong, loyal and fierce alpha. She is stubborn and tries to do whats right. Sometimes she can lose hope and disappear a lot. She isn't shy and pretends to be only bold, when she can get afraid easily. She has a big heart, but can become rude and mean, because of her temper. She usually goes to her second hand or medicine wolf for help when it's needed.
Pack and Rank: Earth Pack Alpha female
Power(s): Grow flowers, and great climbling ability.

Last edited by Red,White, Leaf! on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Name: Riku
Description(Pm pictures): I PM YOU!
Personality: Riku is downright silent. He usually incorporates his powers to avoid and ignore his fellow packmates. However, he is completely honest and loyal to the alpha. He's easily guilty, Masochistic, and is almost sensitive enough to care about minor things. Almost. He HATES cubs because of there constant whining and inablity to stay focused. He enjoys fantastic veiws and wonders about life a lot. He's very intelligent by the way.
Pack and Rank: Darkpack, Second Hand
Power(s): Has the abilty to turn into a shadow and move, and the abilty the raise his body heat.

Name: Nin
Description(Pm pictures): I PM YOU!
Personality: Nin is very spiritual and loves the wind like he worships it. He sometimes acts childish and, unlike Riku, enjoys hanging out with cubs and apprentices. He's very optimistic and, before becoming alpha, was the worlds biggest trouble-maker. However, he adapts quickly to new environments. He also enjoys the veiws and likes to make tunes in his head. Nin is also very sympathetic to the lower ranked wolves.
Pack and Rank: Cloudpack, Alpha Male?
Power(s): Is able to shape clouds and to raise fog to the sky.

Last edited by Iggy on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:28 pm

(Accepted, as soon as I get the pics.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:52 am

((Pics SENTEDED))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:00 am

(xD You speled sent wrong. Hee. xD)

Conin yawned and shifted, waking up to the dawn sunrise. He stretched his forepaws out and reluctantly stood up, his tail waving in the air. He blinked and left his comfertable den. Feeling the wet dew on his paws relieved his from his stress and stiffness. Sighing, He glanced at the leftover kill in a pile near the entrance. The alpha padded over and pulled a deer fawn out of the pile and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:07 am

Riku was already awake watching the sun rise when he saw the alpha feeding on a fawn. He smiled inside, knowing that he was one of the few wolves, if not the only, to see the magnificant sunrise. However, on the outside, his face was a solid line. He kept looking at the sunrise, hoping that his heat would evaporate the dew. Let's find out, He thought, and began warming up. 97, 98, 99, 100, He counted. He still felt sticky. Alright, maybe not, He thought once more, and continued watching the elegant masterpeice, sighing.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:12 am

Conin spotted his second Hand watching the sunrise, and shook his head. Riku was always out doing something, if not gone. He gnawed on a bone and ignored the sunrise. He stared at the remaining meat and got a flick of fire to appear. He watched as the cold meat warmed out and he burned the fire, then taking a bite of venson. He grined and licked his teeth and muzzle, full. Tossing the remains in the bone pile, he walked over to a new patch of sun and laid there, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:23 am

Riku looked back again and saw his alpha relaxing, seeming to be closer to him. He didn't like that, so he tried to find a higher level of ground. It would be for the better anyway. He went into shadow mode so he could climb easily. He surveyed the area and found a pile of dirt to stand on. Riku found that the closer you are, the more your eyes burn. He quickly jumped off and decided to get a bit of hunting done for the clan. Most of the prey were still sleeping, so it would be a bit easy. He grinned alone.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Toska awoke to the glaring morning sun angled directly into her eyes at it rose. With a snort of distaste, she sat up and yawned.
Leaving the den she spotted the alpha, Conin, and the Second Hand, Riku, were already up.
Toska noticed that Riku was in his shadow form. "What are you doing?" She asked, certainly not feeling her most pleasent.

Zayin lay in her den, curled up and quietly listening to the cheerful twittering of the birds. She knew she should be up by now, but she couldn't help but stay in her warm spot for a little while longer, clinging to the last edges of sleep for as long as she could before someone spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:37 pm

((OMG I FORGOT TO CHANGE INTO NORMAL!))

Riku made a questioning sound and noticed that he was, in fact, still in shadow form. He transformed back into regular state and walked away from both the alpha and Toska. Why did Toska have to even ask what he was doing? I mean, it was a little obvious. But that's the way they are; nothing he could do.

((I just got a personality idea! Not very big yet *edit*))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:48 pm

Conin watched Riku walk away from Toska and rolled his eyes, then licked his chest. There were only the three of them in DarkPack at this point, but he didn't really care. He liked being lazy sometimes. He raised his head to watch Riku go to another spot. Conin grumbled and got up, and he sighed, looking for something pleasing to do.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:51 pm

Toska snorted. "What's his problem?" She asked, watching after Riku. Shaking her head, she looked over at Conin. Yawning again, she trotted over to sit beside the alpha. "Morning Conin." She greeted with as cheerful a tone as she could muster.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:52 pm

Riku rolled his eyes as well, not knowing that Conin had done the same. Out of all the wolves out there, he had to be stuck with these two. Darkpack seemed like the right place for someone like him to be. He's wrong.

Nin awoke to a startling start. He was having this nutso dream about a moon falling from the sky and he couldn't breath and... "Calm down, Nin. It was just a dream," He told himself. Maybe Hope, his second hand, would know something about dreams that could help him.

((That's your cue))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Conin nodded to Toska. "Morning." He muttered and swiped his tail over his paws. The alpha yawned and pawed at the earth. "it's so boring around here now." Conin sighed, licking his muzzle clean.

Hope yawned and raised her head, glaring at the sun. She stood up and shook her pelt, shaking pieces of dirt and plaint out of her pelt. Sighing, she padded out of the den and spotted Nin. He probably had a nightmare, again. The second hand stretched and rolled onto her back, the sun on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:53 pm

I will make 3 wolves, One for each Pack listed above in first post^^)))

Form

Name:Fang
Description(Pm pictures):uhh..... Pure white with ice blue eyes. His eyes turn Navy during fights or if he smells blood or when he just gets angry. His fur also darkens when this happens. His history is unknown, but he might tell ones he trists a little part of his mysterious past. He has Peircy moonlight icey blue eyes that seem to spear your heart. He only kills enemies and is very clever though he can be stupid sometimes and get carried away. His hunting skills are excelrnt though the young male still needs some fighting training but he is skilled at tha too. In the full moon his eyes turn a grayish bluish color and he becomes stronger than he has ever have been. He is very strong and overpowers others with ease. His jaws are powerful tho they can crush with extreme strength but yet they can be so gentle bot to Peirce anything or even theve a mark. He is muchular and it also helps when he runs. He can run very fast but sometimes he can't stop runningb/c he's going so fast and can't stop. He other wise has flaws and and he has a problem with wolves teasing him.
Personality:Feirce, gentle, caring, and rebelious sometimes.(xD) He is clever and smart and entergetic. He is also strong and feirce but otherwise he is gentle and serious. His personallity will come out eventullay.
Pack and Rank:DArk Pack and warrior? or apprentice.
Power(s):Shapeshift and fire and lightning.

Last edited by pinkpupgal98 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:17 am

(Please put more detail in the descriptions and personailtys. It was in the rules.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:26 am

Name -
Garnette
Gender -

Female
Description -

As her name suggests, Garnette is a onyx black wolf with striking amber eyes that seem to glow in the dark. Her coat is sleek and shiny no matter what and if in the right light, you will be able to make out a series of markings that dance along her entire length. These markings are almost black, just a shade lighter to come out in moon-light. Garnette isn't a very tall wolf, or particually muscular, but she has a long head with a deadly muzzle. Her tail is large and fluffy behind her, and it has the same grey markings on it too. On her left front paw, there is a small amber anklet that her mother gave her at birth.
Personality -

Little is known about this mysteriously quiet wolf, but what most know is that Garnette came from the high mountains near Dark Pack. She was born high in the mountains from her rouge mother that was born a rouge. Her entire past is made of Rouges and loners. Garnette decided to wander down the mountain one day and found Dark Pack. She doesn't agree with what they want, but she joined none the less. Garnette is a very quiet wolf and barely speaks if possible. She isn't used to being near so many others and she usually escapes to somewhere quiet when she can.
Pack and Rank - Dark Pack, Warrior
Power(s) -
1) Smoking : The ability to transform into a puff of smoke and transport oneself to a different location in a time of need. The side-effect of this power is that if not fully concentrating, Garnette can loose a part of her body as the smoke.

2) Mind Invasion - If Garnette wishes, she can turn into smoke and invade another wolf's body and mind, making them under her control. The drawback to this power is that if she stays in the other wolf's body to long, the original wolf will figure out that they have been controled and push her out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:24 pm

Name: Kokoro
Description(Pm pictures): A gray-brown wolf with blue eyes. (It's naturally impossible, but this is MAGIC wolves.)
Personality: Kokoro likes to stop arguments, although she sometimes creates them unintentionally. She likes to fight, but now that the Packs are at war she prefers sparring matches with friends. Apparently she doesn't like to fight against Hone because he's too strong for her.
Pack and Rank: Earth Pack, member.
Power(s): Empathy, Fire

Name: Hone, but Kokoro tends to call him Wolfeyes.
Description(Pm pictures): Hone is a gray-brown wolf like Kokoro, but it's a slightly different color. He has two black stripes around each eye. His eyes are the standard gold.
Personality: Hone has a quiet nature. He's also very persistent and won't give up a fight. Sometimes he can be judging, but it's hard to notice because he judges so rarely. Apparently he doesn't like sparring with Kokoro because she's too weak to be a good match.
Pack and Rank: Earth Pack, member.
Power(s): Earth, Increased strength
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:26 pm

((
Quote :
After the moon bonded with the sun
Whoo!

Name: Moonfeather
Description(Pm pictures): A long-furred she-wolf. Her pelt is dark gray, giving her the appearance of a shadow itself. Her eyes are a bright amber, and stand out with much contrast to her fur. Her paws are also pitch-black, and she has a scar from her left eye to her chin.
Personality: Extremely serious, Moonfeather is also easily suspicious of others. However, she highly trusts Conin. She tends to be nosy with her pack, but that's only because she cares highly about it and wants to keep it loyal to her. However, she doesn't take her power by force, and can easily be bent to fit the pack's preferences, so she needs support from Conin. She likes to fight and might start battles without thinking.
Pack and Rank: Dark Pack, Alpha
Power(s): Can become invisible by twisting shadows, and also is very fast, although not supernaturally.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:04 pm

(Holy Cow. All accepted! )
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm

Nin walked over to Hope, tugging his long fur with him. "Hello Hope," He said, almost enthusiastically. He always like Hope, her being so helpful with his nightmares. "Another one," He continued, half-smiling.

Riku found a decent spot behind a rock formation. He sighed and glanced back at the two. He then looked up to the sky, keeping a straight face. Why, Starpack? Why am I here? He asked in his mind.
He sighed again and walked into the forest; maybe some hunting would be in order.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:03 pm

Hope shook her head and sighed. "Nin..." She said and grinned lightly at the alpha. "What's it about now?" She asked quietly, her tail laying on her paws. Nin was a little taller than her, so she said to tilt her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:21 am

((What WAS it about again? XD))

"I'm in a clearing," Nin began, "And I find myself watching the sunset. Right when it was about to escape from veiw, it suddenly starts comming up, faster than before. Then I look behind me and see the moon is coming up as well. I'm starting to get scared, because the moon and the sun are starting to eclipse, the moon being in front. I couldn't see, and now I couldn't breath, and..." Nin paused before saying, "Pow."

((*pant pant*))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:27 pm

Garnette slunk through the forest surronding the side of Dark pack and growled lightly at a nearby rabbit. The rabbit, a white hare, was no match for her and she leapt from the bushes. Then again, maybe it was a match for her. The rabbit shot across the small opening in the trees and dissapeared into the brush on the other side. Shaking her onyx black head, Garnette's eyes flashed angrily. This was the second time she had lost prey today. Looking down at the ground, her anklet caught her amber eyes and she sighed. She missed her mother, she missed not being able to live on her own, but deep down, she knew that these packs needed her, somehow. Garnette shook her head and padded out of the woods and back into the Dark Pack camp, she might as well find someone to talk with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Surprised, Toska leapt to her paws at the appearence of this new wolf.
"Who are you? What do you want?" She challenged, laying back her ears and showing her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next