RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

<^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) Empty
PostSubject: <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)   <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:40 pm

You trek through the forest quietly, your scared and seemingly alone. Your paws ache and you have scratches uopn scratchs. Living the life as a loner if quite tough, you've been a kittypet most of your life and are now living the rough life. You just want some peace, some shelter. Suddenly, a small black cat comes out of the dense forest trees, " Join BlackClan, or die." The cat snarls.
<^> <^> <^> <^>
The Rules

<^> Semi Elite, Be Discriptive

<^> NO Powerplaying OR Godmodeling!

<^> <^> <^> <^>
The Form,

Name;

Gender;

Discription;

Personality;

Rank Wanted;

History;

Other;
<^> <^> <^> <^>
BlackClan

<^> Leader <^>
Blackstar - Branch

<^> Deputy <^>
???

<^> Medicine Cat <^>
???

Warriors
Lionclaw - Vixen
Cloudfoot - Gengar

Apprentices
???

Queens
Swiftstep - Gengar

Kits
Harekit - Gengar
Birdkit - Gengar

Elders
???

Last edited by Sticker Theif (Branch) on Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)   <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:56 pm

Name;lionclaw

Gender;male

Discription;He has yellow fur with oranges speckles. His eyes are a deep blue. His claws are sharp and flexable. He has awkward ears too.

Personality;kind, brave, hates tresspassers.

Rank Wanted;deputy

History;looking for his lost family

Other;no
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)   <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:56 pm

Name;lionclaw

Gender;male

Discription;He has yellow fur with oranges speckles. His eyes are a deep blue. His claws are sharp and flexable. He has awkward ears too.

Personality;kind, brave, hates tresspassers.

Rank Wanted;deputy

History;looking for his lost family

Other;no
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)   <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:05 pm

( Added.. RP? :) )
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)   <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:06 pm

(sure!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)   <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:08 pm

( Okay.. I'll start.)

Blackstar padded out of her den, seeing the pale sunlight. It remembered her past, which she would not speak of.. She shook her head to clear the thoughs that clouded her head darkly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)   <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:11 pm

Lionclaw yawned and padded out of thee den. He gazed around in utter saidness. He was thinking of his family, lost somewhere. He squited in the light and sighed quickly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)   <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:14 pm

Blackstar had a flash-back, which she somewhat liked, and somewhat hated.

Blackstar lay in front of a fire, a two-leg gently stroking her. She purred in delight.

The image changed.

Blackstar was left in the cold and rain, she was soaked and mewing feebly..

Blackstar hissed as she came back down to the present.. She sighed and padded out to the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)   <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:11 pm

Name; Cloudfoot

Gender; Male

Description; A black tom with white paws, green eyes and a long tail. His pelt is short, and his ears are rounded rather than triangular. He has large paws and fearsome claws.

Personality; Cloudfoot is serious but understanding, always willing to listen to others. He might be a bit rash sometimes, but always goes to the leader for help. He can also be a bit short-tempered and impatient, but he doesn't get too emotional most of the time.

Rank Wanted; Deputy

History; He was born in an especially prey-abundant newleaf. As an apprentice, he learned how to battle as well as hunt, even though he was more experienced in the former. He became a warrior and stayed fiercely loyal to his Clan, defending them with all his might. Soon, he became deputy, because of his loyalty and strategy.

Other; His mate is Swiftstep.

Name; Swiftstep

Gender; Female

Description; A tortoiseshell she-cat with a long, silky pelt. She has a slim build, and long legs and tail. Her size in general is smaller than average, although she has large ears. Her eyes are round and amber-colored, and she has especially long whiskers.

Personality; Swiftstep enjoys hunting and running around. Usually, she prefers to be alone, but is friendly when around others. Swiftstep is serious sometimes but silly on other occasions, and has a short temper. She is easily distracted most of the time, preferring to follow what others do instead of standing out. Secretive, she tries to be careful. She is ambitious and has a desire to prove herself. Her worst fear is losing her mate, Cloudfoot, and kits, Harekit and Birdkit.

Rank Wanted; Queen

History; Swiftstep was born in early greenleaf. She especially enjoyed the legends of bold cats and StarClan that the elders told her. After becoming an apprentice, she learned slowly, training for another six moons to master skills. She didn't do well in battle, but was an expert at hunting. She grew fast and agile, succeeding almost all the time at catching prey. However, when one day, her Clan was attacked, she didn't do so well, suffering many injuries. Luckily, all of them healed, and she became a warrior.

Other; None :D
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)   <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:03 pm

AAAAHHH! EVIL COPY! XD
Branch- if you look closley at the list of Clan names on the threads, there already is an IceClan, just to tell you.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)   <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:04 pm

( Oh! Sorry.. I didn't know.. I'll change it..)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)   <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:06 pm

^^" It's alright. I just wanted to tell you that.
👅 Somehow mishaps happen, but some claim they're perfect, eh?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)   <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:16 pm

By the way, Swiftstep's kits' names are Harekit and Birdkit.

Shall we RP?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)   <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:20 pm

( Sure! Blackstar and Swiftstep?)

Blackstar padded slowly to the nursery. " Swiftstep, may I come in?" Blackstar asked near the bramble entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)   <^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<^> BlackClan <^> Part 1 <^> Beginnings <^> (Semi Elite)
Page 1 of 1