RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn   DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Welcome to DawnPack
DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn Dawnpa10
(image created by me, using a free stock image from GettyImages.com and Hawkfrost's Free Gimp brushes as well as a free font from DaFont.com)

News:
Just started an RP! Whoop!

Plot:
Well, we're starting out, so I sure do hope nothing threatenes our existance here... *evil grin*

DawnPack
Leader: Ashstar - Black male wolf with gray markings and dark brown eyes.

Deputy: (open)

Med. Cat: (open)

Warriors:

Queens:

Apprentices:
Dawnpaw - A young pink wolf with bashful golden eyes.

Pups:

Prolouge:
|||Ashwhisker wandered in the reamins of the forest. A fire had started and consumed the entire area and killed the whole pack. Ashes covered the floor. No sounds were made. The stifling silence would usually be filled with the eager chatter of wolves and the singing of birds. It seemed as if all the creatures that made the music of the wilderness were now choked by the smoke that hung in the air.
|||He was still in shock. All his loved ones were gone, everything he'd ever known. He lay down in the gritty ashes and weeped, falling to sleep.
|||As he lay there, he visited StarPack in his dreams. His whole pack sat there, all glittering like dew at dawn. He stepped forward hesitantly, trying to speak, but Otterstar stepped forward before he could speak. "Ashwhisker." he started, eying up and down the black and gray wolf.
|||"It is I." Ashwhisker finally stuttered.
|||Otterstar's eyes narrowed. "I bring a prophecy from StarPack." he announced. "Fire destroys, but the flame of life will rise from the ashes of the past and create a new dawn, greater than any wolf has ever seen or ever will see."
|||Ashwisker stared at his past leader, searching his deep emerald eyes for an explaination, but there was no emotion in them. Then, slowly, his clan faded into the night sky. Ashwhisker ran after him, wailing for help, but a line of fire that even he, with his fire powers, could not control. He awoke with a start.

Rules:
||This is a semi-elite RP. That means REAL TALKING. My preference would be that you third person RP, but whatev...
||No Godmodeling, spamming, etc.
To join the new dawn, create a wolf here, put the pic on this thread, then fill out this form:

Name:
Pic or Desc. :
Personality:
Power:
Other:
Rank Wanted:

My form:

Name: Ashstar (in prolouge Ashwhisker)
Pic or Desc. :
DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn Ashsta10
Personality: He is kind of meanish/strict, but only because he's had a tough life, and when you get to know him, he's extremely nice, caring, and a good leader.
Power: Fire
Other: He was the only survivor of his old pack
Rank Wanted: He's already leader XD
One-sentance description: Black male wolf with gray markings and dark brown eyes.

Last edited by Blue_Brawl_Freak on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn   DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Hope you don't mind that she's pink... XD

Name: Dawnpaw (hope you don't mind the "dawn" part)
Pic or Desc. :
DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn Dawnpaw
Personality: Rather shy and timid, Dawnpaw is easily frightened. However, she is loyal and stands up for her pack when they need it. She doesn't give up in a fight and tends to talk back, although she is friendly and will obey orders. She tends to look up to the older warriors.
Power: Very quick -- has great reflexes, and in general can easily avoid the enemy's attacks and launch her own lightning-quick.
Other: Oh, I like the way you did the Warriors-like setup.
Rank Wanted: Apprentice
One sentence description: A young pink wolf with bashful golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn   DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:25 pm

((Accepted! And I don't mind that she's pink; Magic wolves can do whatever they want, I guess, especially since they don't really exist XD And I don't mind the 'Dawn' thing, as long as you don't mind me using part of your username in my RP XD))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn   DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:37 pm

((I don't mind. RP?))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn   DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Name: Lionbrook
Desc: A short-furred wolf with sky blue eyes and a pelt the color of the red fir tree's bark.
Personality: He isn't afraid to speak up at any time, but sometimes he can act a bit immature. He defends his opinions like a wall of steel but doesn't have much experience in battle
Power: Fire
Rank Wanted: Leader
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn   DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:06 pm

There's already a leader...
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn   DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:09 pm

It says rank wanted, not current rank.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn   DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:11 pm

I know, but if he wants leader, he has to be deputy first ~
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn   DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:19 pm

Exactly. Who said he can't be deputy eventually?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn   DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:52 pm

Name: Darkheart
Pic or Desc. : DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn 2nizlnb
A pure black wolf with light pink eyes.
Personality: As Darkheart name suggests you would never know she was, well, a she. Darkheart has always been a male in her family and old pack's eyes. Darkheart wanted to change her name when she escaped from her old pack but she couldn't because of safty risks. She is truely a she-wolf in hiding. Darkheart is mean and harsh when she speaks to a stranger and can often get very leathal and angry at nothing. When you get past Darkheart's rough patches she is the sweetest wolf you will probably ever meet.
Power: Shadows
Rank Wanted: Deputy
One-sentence description: A pure black she-wolf with light pink eyes, not to mention hidden pasts and many personalities.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn   DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:57 am

Name: Speckledpaw
Desc.: Speckledfur is a small black wolf with a white spot that covers his chest and all his legs, his stomach and part of his face. All of his toes are black, and his eyes are a deep pitch black. His ears inside are a very pale pink.
Personality: Speckledfur looks a little mean and tough at first, but is actually very sweet and spunky. He's playful and speaks his mind often, and also is very pessitimistic and sarcastic at times. Usually he's playful and as friendly as a pup.
Power: Earth
Other: Nope. Cool RP, though.
Rank Wanted: Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn   DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DawnPack- Semi-Elite - Part I- A new dawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: