RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.

Go down 
+6
Suburbia
A Christmas Star
Peachfrost
kieran c:
Becca!
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. Empty
PostSubject: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:09 am

THIS IS AN ADVANCED[it means ELITE] ROLEPLAY. YOU MUST WAIT FOR ME TO ACCEPT YOUR FORM BEFORE YOU MAY USE THAT CHARACTER.

They life a half-life, one of a human and then one of the other half.

They group together, not realizing that they all have something in common, something that sets them apart from others.

And even though there are four different kinds of them,

we're all just the same, really.

Meet Jaidis; she's the new girl at school with a hidden side and more than one hidden secret. She's one of these special ones, you see;

One of them.

Then meet Garnette; the shy girl who for some reason is pulled towards Jaidis; although they don't know it, they'd soon be the best of friends.

But then pull aside the curtain and introduce a whole new cast of characters.

But wait, what do they all have in common? Why are they all 'the same'? And what kind of secret could they all be keeping, even in Elkbreeze High?

All right, all right, I'll tell you the big secret. See, these students aren't human at all.

Some of them are of the Phoenixes, firebirds. Others are of the Gryphons, huge avian and feline crosses. Still more are Unicorns, beautiful horses with horns.

But then there's that select few that are Dragons,
including Jaidis and Garnette themselves.

[You need special permission from me to be a Dragon. (: Not everyone can be one.]

So what's the plot of this school, this group of oddities?
Those from the land they came from - that'll be explained later - are hunting them. The Re'scharn, as they're occasionally called. All we know of them is that they're evil.

And that if they find out our secret, they will kill us all.

FORM:xx__for the human side

Full Name
Attributes
Faults
Description - NO IMAGES ALLOWED.
Typical Clothing
Accessories
Personality - DESCRIBE HIS/HER PERSONALITY.
What is their animal?[Gryphon, Unicorn, Phoenix, Dragon]

FORM:xx__for the animal side
Name - BE. UNIQUE
Markings
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE

note:
All of them have a special marking - it can be a swirl or fancy star, it doesn't matter - in both forms. The marking is usually a shade darker or lighter on their skin in the human form, and a completely different color in the animal form. I'll post a couple of images that I've drawn/colored so you can see what I'm talking about with the markings. If requested, in book two I may add other animals.

RULES
No godmodding allowed.
At least FOUR sentences a post. This is good, hard, ELITE roleplaying.
In the 'ROLEPLAY SAMPLE' part of the form, make sure to include a part where they transform into whatever creature they are. -whispers- this is the special thing that tells me you read the rules. xD
Don't steal names! It's not cool.
POST YOUR FORM IN BLACK TEXT.
Yes, you must get permission from me to be a Dragon.
Not all colors are allowed for the creature sides - I'll do some color variations when I get around to posting the images.
Must I say it again?
THIS. IS. AN. ELITE. THREAD. I will not accept anything that is not up to my standard. No, I'm not a mean, harsh Jaidis, and I won't kill you if you post a two-sentence post, but it better be decent all the same.
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE follow the rules.

Last edited by Jaidis on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonstarrp.proboards85.com
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:40 am

Full Name
Jaidis Renae Myestar

Age[Between 15-17]

She enjoys listening to the sound of the wind through the grass, smelling fresh cedar bark and watching the birds fly. Unlike most, she enjoys the silence, and prefers to keep quiet rather than speak aloud.

Dislikes
She dislikes loud noises, such as the lawn mower or the sound of too many people talking at once. Jaidis despises loud concerts, preferring to instead hear the trees in the wind.

Attributes
One of Jaidis's attributes is that she is an artist in more ways than one; She can pull a sweet melody out of thin air on her piano or pennywhistle, as well as bring life to paper by using merely a pencil and pen.

Faults
Her main fault is that she is afraid of the darkness, and what it may bring. She can be vain, even arrogant at times when her wishes are not met.

Description
Jaidis has short-cropped black hair that falls just below her ears in a messy, almost boyish cut. She wears glasses made from a blue-grey metal, and has startlingly violet eyes. Three thin scars can be seen on her face in the right light, while more scars mark her neck.
Jaidis is slender, although she looks even more so from how little she eats. She has long, tapering fingers that usually clasp the spine of a leather-bound book. On her right hand, a silver ring with a small, oval-shaped amethyst resides on her first finger. On her left hand, a black ring with silver edge is on her smallest finger; occasionally, the black mood ring will change colors, but it is rare.
Jaidis is unusually tall for her age, standing at nearly six foot. It's more due to her long legs than elongated frame, however.
Her marking is a swirling and twisting line, along the right side of her jawbone. It is a slightly lighter color than her skin.

Typical Clothing
What Jaidis usually wears can differ, although she is most commonly seen with thus; A ragged black hoodie over a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans and black shoes. She has black leather armguards that she wears at all times, except when she is asleep. The armguards go from her elbow to her wrist, and then a small, pointed piece with a ring on the end attaches to the first finger of each hand.

Accessories
Her two rings, as mentioned in her description, are always present, as well as her armguards. She also has a small pendant that has a round silver coin on the end; set into the center of the coin on both sides is a tiny Black Opal, shimmering with rainbow lights.

Personality - DESCRIBE HIS/HER PERSONALITY.
Jaidis is cold for the most part, and very anti-social. She never smiles, which gives her the air of being without emotion. That isn't true, however; Jaidis has more room for emotion then you would think...

What is their animal?
She is a Dragon, one of the very few of her kind.

Name -
Jaidis

Description - NO IMAGES ALLOWED.
As a dragon, Jaidis is pure black. Her armguards become white and pearly, while her violet gaze intensifies - if that were possible. Jaidis has a spiky purple mane that falls in front of her face and down her neck and shoulders; it breaks off and then reappears again at the base of her tail as shorter, fuzzier purple. She has large, bird-like wings; they are black on the top and a vivid purple on the underside, marked with black barring every now and then. She has powerful shoulders and forelegs, and her hindlegs are equally powerful. Although she doesn't always do so, Jaidis's forepaws are like human hands, allowing her to manipulate objects as a human would. She has three reddish scars on her face, and three more down her neck. At the tip of her tail is a small tuft of violet fur, the same shade as her mane.

Markings
She keeps the swirling in her Dragon form, although as a dragon it is a deep violet.

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE
Jaidis clenched her teeth against the sounds of chattering that filled Elkbreeze High, her thin fingers ripping the lunch bag open with unnecessary force. A jeer behind her made her turn her head slightly to glare at the one who laughed as her lunch was revealed; A silvery can with a screw-off lid. Jaidis's violet eyes glinted in appreciation at her mother's thoughtfulness as she stood up, picking up the canteen in one hand, her book in the other. She headed towards the microwave, standing beside it until the thing that occupied it were done.
"Hey."
She blinked, momentarily startled. Why hadn't she heard the footsteps? Jaidis mentally cursed herself; how could anyone hear anything in this room? Forcing herself to keep her powers of transformation under control, Jaidis looked around.
The black-haired girl saw who had spoken; A tall boy with a deep blue gaze, and slightly spiky blond hair. Jaidis narrowed her eyes; she knew this boy.
"What do you want, Alex?"
"Er... that's my lunch," he answered, gesturing to the thing inside the microwave. Jaidis blinked again, stepping back. Alex quickly opened the mic, reached in, and pulled the hot glass container out. He grinned at her; she did not even smile back. His grin faltered, then the boy shrugged as he headed off, back to his table.
Jaidis shook her head, placing the canteen into the microwave and setting it to heat for a mere ten seconds. More jeering met her sharp ears as people noticed how little the amount of time was. Jaidis folded her arms over her chest, staring the laughing students down with her fierce violet gaze. Slowly, under her glare, the laughing quieted, then stopped.
Smirking, Jaidis turned back to the microwave and opened it, gently carrying the silvery canteen back to her table. She unscrewed the top, and a delicious smell hit the stale lunchroom air around her; Jaidis inhaled happily, pouring the homemade soup into her portable bowl as she settled down to eat, opening up the leather-bound book in the process and taking out a quill and ink bottle. An outburst of laughing rose up at the sight of the quill, but Jaidis ignored it this time as she unscrewed the ink bottle, dipped the tip of her quill in, and began to write. She wrote about the school, then paused. Jaidis tilted her head to the side, her spoon halfway to her mouth. An image suddenly flashed into her mind, causing her quill to jerk on the page and cross out a whole paragraph. Jaidis swallowed her cry of outrage, then picked the quill up.
A strange image seemed to be in the lines of spattered ink; Slowly, Jaidis drew her finger along the lines, then quickly dipped in her quill and began to draw. A shape slowly came into place; A winged creature, with a mane and long tail, eyes that flashed a vivid purple -
No. She couldn't.
Jaidis carefully set the pen down, capping her ink and closing her book with a low thud. She would worry about all of that later.

Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:02 am

CHARACTER LiST:

Name>>Gender>>Affiliation[creature]
Jaidis - Female - Dragon
Runa - Female - Dragon [Runa]
Lilliana - Female - Phoenix [Runa]
Lyla Novazek - Female - Phoenix [Wintersong]

Last edited by Jaidis on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:07 am

Full Name~
Faith Antionette Grimm (Goes by Runa, don't ask.)

Gender~
Female

Age~

Likes~
Runa enjoys drawing random things. She usually draws mythical creatures and writes. She loves to make up stories and play them out in her head at night, like a movie. She enjoys quiet time, usually sitting up in a high tree or even in a hollow log.

Dislikes~
Runa hates the popular crowds. She would rather be dead instead of turning into one of their brainless minions. She doesn't like it either when people constantly breath down her neck and watches or reads something she is doing on paper.

Attributes~
She is very artistic, Runa can turn anything from nature into anything to do with art; painting, drawing, writing, poems.

Faults~
Runa has many faults but her biggest one would be not being able to control her anger. It is easily stimulated and she will lash out at anyone that makes fun of her. She tends to not show her softer side in public, but when she is alone everything comes out.

Description -
Runa is a tall slender girl for being only fifteen. She has brown curly long hair that falls to her waist line. Her hair is very rough and think but it appears to be thin and soft. She has a small part to the side where you can see 5 deep cuts in the top of her head. She has dark emerald eyes, that basically change when her mood does. Covering her eyes are a pair on Candie's styled glasses that are Black and Red. They have a black border with three little red gems on each side. She has a small swirl beneith her eye that is only visible when it's dark. She is about six feet tall and Her long lanky body makes her sometimes clumsy and very awkward, but she trys her best to hide it. She almost never succeds though. Her face had freckles that outline the designs of her Dragon conterpart.

Typical Clothing~
Runa's wardrobe changes everyday, but you can most likly find her in: A maroon shirt with black detailing along the side and neck, Skinny dark legged jeans, and Black converse that come above her ankles. Her style is very punk, but she mellows it down so it doesn't seem as she is goth.

Accessories~ Black dot earings in her first hole, tiny gold leaves in her second. She has a dark purple snap braclet she wears at all times and a shell anklet. She usually wears a black mood changing dragon around her neck. She also always wears two ribbons on each hand. They are a dark gray and have never been taken off her arm, she sleeps with them on also.

Personality -
Runa is very dark and mysterious. She will never reveal her true emotions except for anger in public. Other than that she seems very mean and cold. Runa doesn't talk at all, only to answer direct questions. She doesn't respond if she thinks the question answers it's self.

What is their animal? Dragon, Duh!

Name -
Runa

Gender~
Female

Description -
When Runa turns into her dragon self, she becomes a dark maroon dragon with black swirls and markingd all over her body. When you look at the top of her head you can still see the five deep red cuts in her scalp. She has leathery wings like a bate that are maroon with black membranes. Her tail is long and leathery with a solid black tip. She has dark maroon claws like daggers and their tips are also black. The ribbons that wrap around her hands turn into dark gray swirls when she becomes a dragon. They sort of melt into her scales becoming like iron that was melted into her body. Her eyes are the same as they are in Human form except they change to an Almond shape and grow a bit larger to look proportion with her draogn body. She doesn't have any horns or a main.

Markings
The same swirl under her eye as her human self
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE
Runa glared at the plastics below her. She was up in her usual tree and of course the plastics had to tant her about it. She clenced her teeth together and gave a warning stare below her.

The plastics just stick up their fingers and laughed.

She grabbed her charcol pencil and her papyrus paper; jumping down from the branch.

The plastics jumped back not wanting to get hurt and Runa stormed off toward the woods. She didn't want to hurt anybody and right now it didn't matter if she missed her classes. She got to a clearing far enough from the school and imediantly turned into a dragon making the longest and loudest Roar out of pure anger.

She transformed back quickly and found a small hollow tree where she crawled into and sobbed.

She wiped her tears and finished the sckech of the purple and black dragon. She wish she knew if there was more like her. She always had strange feelings there were, but she just didn't know.

Runa crawled out of the tree and grabbed her things. She quickly ran back toward the school hopeing that just maybe, classes hadn't started yet. She had had to many trips to the prinicpal and he was getting madder and madder at her as the days went on.

Last edited by *~*MoonStone*~*(Runa)*~* on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:13 am

[Hmm... it's not bad, but I would add a bit more to the human description. Give her a fault in her description; no one has a flawless body. Tell a bit more about the style of clothing she wears, ect. Ask yourself questions, and answer them in the descriptions.
The dragon one is a bit... lacking, as well. Again, same advice. Give her flaws. Ask yourself questions.]
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:32 am

[Much better! I have a better image in my head now. (: Accepted and added!]
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:33 am

((Yeah! Thanks so much! I worked hard on her!))
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:21 am

[-pokes other people to join-
We need more members.
:D]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:45 am

Full Name Dark Figgmi
Gender Female
Age[Between 15-17] 16
Likes Books, Writing, Drawing, Stars
Dislikes People who copy, people hovering
Attributes She is very creative and isn't afraid to show it
Faults Anger.. She tends to be okay but if someone really gets on her nerves she can get bad
Description - NO IMAGES ALLOWED. A Short Slender Girl With Long, Black Hair With Bright Purple Highlights Almost down to her knees with jagged ends, a short scar along her face and a small nose and thin pink lips with huge green eyes. Long arms and legs with slender fingers and toes
Typical Clothing A red t-shirt with ripped jeans and blue converse.. That or a long black t-shirt with black skinny jeans and red converse
Accessories A bright yellow anckle braclet
Personality - DESCRIBE HIS/HER PERSONALITY. Secretive, Keeps to self, sarcastic, humoris
What is their animal?[Gryphon, Unicorn, Phoenix, Dragon] Unicorn

Name - BE. UNIQUE Nareik
Gender Female
Description - NO IMAGES ALLOWED. A pure white unicorn with a swirl on her face and bright brown hooves. Blue eyes
Markings Swirl
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE

Dark strod through the halls of the school, the kids around her gasping and staring at her.
She tried desperately to hide her scarred face from the world, but it never seemed enough, people always found something to critizie her about or make fun of.
She felt ready to burst, she was quite angery at this point and gritted her teeth and held her hands in tight fists to stop from yelling at the top of her lungs.
She saw the girl bathroom sigh and dived into the room, going into a stall and having tears roll down her face slowly, and then more swiftly. She dried up her tears and ate her lunch in the stall. She never, rarely ever ate lunch with the other kids.
She turned into her unicorn form which she adored. She felt free, contented here. She felt as if she could do anything she felt like.

Last edited by Snowy (Branch) on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:48 am

[Sorry, not accepted. You apparently didn't read the rules. OR the entire first post.]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:51 am

( Edited,)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:48 am

Full Name -
Lilliana Maria Fyregled

Gender -
Female

Age[Between 15-17] -
Sixteen

Likes -
Lilliana is a very firey girl. She loves to take risks and once even swallowed fire when she went to Hawaii. She loves to take adventures and is always finding something to do. She loves to draw birds, nothing else. She mainly focuses on Pheonixes, but she will draw Canaries, Falcons, Hawks, and other birds. Her drawings are almost life-like but they also have a certain strange quiality about them that makes almost all people stick up their noses at them. She loves to read and her favorite books are the Swordbird Series. Her likes differ sometimes, when she goes through stages. Most of the time her personal likes stay the same, as in; Her favorite color has always been Red and Her favorite place has always been a weeping willow in her secluted backyard.

Dislikes -
Lilliana is very out spoken when it comes to things she doesn't like. She takes things personally if you try to persuade her to like something. She Hates it when people are pushy and try to change her looks, body, or mind. Lilliana also dislikes people that harm the earth. The Earth is our home and she wants us to live healthy lives. She is very strong when it comes to people doing something bad. She usually goes up the person and confronts them head on, she doesn't like it when they try and pick a fight back with her. Lilliana hates her body and is always putting others up and making herself fell down. She hates doing it but she feels it makes others feel better than her and she likes it that way most of the time.

Attributes -
Lilliana doesn't have many attributes. She can only draw birds well and she usually can incorpurate them into a song or poem. Everyone in her family tells her that she has a beautiful voice and she does, but she refuses to believe it. Her voice is like those of a songbird, every note flowing perfectally off and enticing everything that hears it.

Faults -
Lilliana is very outspoken when she is in crowds because she feels things need to be done sbout the world. She usually over does it on most things and her teachers constantly warn her that she is giving them so much that her grades are actually suffering. She tends to put people above herself and puts them up by making herself sink.

Description -
Lilliana is an average hight sixteen year old and average weight. She has a small red burn below her right eye that has been there since she was a small child. Her marking is a pale star beside her left ear that has always appeared as a faded tatoo. Her hair is a golden blonde that is ruined by a short pixie cut making her appear as a tough girl with attitude. She has one dark brown almost black eye while the other is a light orange almost white. From far away she looks very scary and not at all they way you would think her personality is. Lilliana has diabetes causing her to take her blood everytime she eats. Her case is not severe but definitly not worthy of attention. She has a red meter with her that she keeps in an orange case with flames on it.

Typical Clothing -
Lilliana usually wears a red top that has small orange flames down on the bottom. She usually wears light jeans and some yellow converse. Her wardrobe changes but her style is always very flashy and firey.

Accessories -
Her accessories are the definition of odd. She usually will add flames or paint to anything that she buys that is bland. She will always wear a pair of dangle earrings that are flaming stars. She will where any braclet, anklet, or necklace that has to do with fire. Lilliana always wears a matching set of necklace, braclet, and anklet that all have a small golden pheonix on them.

Personality -
As I said before, Lilliana has a firey personality. She is very adventorous and will do anything that you are almost garrentied to die in. She likes to laugh and smile with friends and is a very fun girl to be around when she is happy.
When Lilliana gets mad she tends to storm around for days. She holds terrible grudges and they get so bad sometimes that if she just looks at you the old flame can be rekindled and you better step out of the way. She can get mad easily if the time is right, and even if it is wrong. If your first impression is bad on her then you automatically have made a terrible enemy. If you manage to fix it then she will accept you and you will have a life-long friend.

What is their animal?
Phoenix

Name -
Fyra

Gender -
Female

Description -
Fyra is a very unusual pheonix. She has of course the regular red tint and flames but her body is instead of like a bird's more of an fire ball's. Her entire red flamy body blends together when she is in her Pheonix form and it appears as she is just one firey ball. She has no feathers, or so it appears she doesn't from afar, but when you get close you can see that they are colored to blend in like one giant fire. Her eyes are a bright golden yellow and they have orange strings going through them like lava. She has dark orange tallons that can grasp many things for long periods of time. She has a dark maroon beak and you can see the dark red scar benieth her right eye when she turns her head to the side slightly.

Markings -
Fyra has a dark red feather above her left tallon. Her marking is the little star beside where her ear should be. The color of the star changes to blend in with her fire body.

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE
Lilliana stood on the cafiteria table yelling at the top of her lungs, "Save the Rainforest!" Her eyes flashed like fire for a second because no one cared, no one cared at all if we all died because the man was always cutting down precious trees to make stupid malls and ceniplexes.

She shooke her head, she would have time to get mad later, now she was on a misson. "Save th..." She started to yell again before she was tyanked off the table with a firm hand. Lilliana gulped and looked down to see the school's police officer. She jumped off the table and landed on the floor with a soft thud. Her weak smile didn't help as the officer dragged her yet again to the principal's office.

She sighed and sat in her chair, yes her chair. It had her name on it and everything, she had been here at least twenty times this month alone. A stray piece of short golden hair fell in her face and she blew it away. Her smile faded as she saw the seriousness on her principal's face, this was not good. Ths was definitly not good. He motioned for her to come in and sit down and she did so.

She sighed and listened as her prinicpal gave his normal rant about how she needed to back the drama down and get better grades. He procceeded to then say how the rainforest was going to be there later and that she could save it later. That made Lilliana mad, he had never said that before. She got up and screamed in his face, "IT WON'T BE THERE! IT'S DISSAPEARING RIGHT NOW!"

The policeman pushed her back down in the seat and her face got more red.

"I'm afraid, Lilliana, that if you keep this up we might have to expel you." He said finally, not affected by her screaming.

Lilliana shooke her head as a couple of stray tears fell, this couldn't happen. The bell rang and she got up not wanting to here anymore. The principal let her go and she ran straight home to sit under her willow tree and think. Lilliana threw down her things and looked around before transforming into Fyra. She cawed loudly like a cry of help and flew into the sky looking for a way to get out of this mess.

Last edited by *~*Antionette*~*(Runa)*~* on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:15 pm

[You forgot something in your form, Runa. :) Please read through the rules again.]
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:32 pm

((Oops! I edited it, sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:46 pm

Full Name -
Lyla Novazek

Gender -
Female

Age[Between 15-17] -

Likes -
Lya's main focuss anymore is her Cello. She loves the sounds of nature and every Orchestral instrument. She plays and practices 2 hours a day, and more if she has a big solo coming up. She is also into other things, however-like reading, artisian crafts, and volleyball. She plays Tennis in the summer, and likes to work with clay and sewing. Enjoys being with her friends, and her boyfriend.

Very protective of things she loves, and defends her opinions well.Also likes forein quizene(sp)

Dislikes -
She dislikes steriotypists, and and people who judge things that they have no idea about. For example- many people think she is weird or boring because of her instrument, when she is really quite intelligent and talented. Also dislikes people telling her what to do- infact she is more of a leader than most people would think.

Attributes -
Obviously, Lyla is quiet talented with her Cello, and is first chair. She is also very smart, in most subjects. Can make friends easily, fun person to get along with. All teachers find her a joy in class. She bonds with everyone she meets.

Faults -
Biggest fault is mathematics and Algebra.Her algebra teacher knows this, and says that for a person who is used to thinking so swiftly and logically, math is almost just the ooposit. She is also impulsive at some times, like when a person is steriotyped or branded for no particular reason. She stands up to people a little more than she should, can be fierce and aggrevated easily. She hates to be kept in small enclosures, weather in mind or phisically, and lets people know it.

Description -
Height is about 5 '7". Has a normal shaped head, a bit slender, with deep, rememoriable blue eyes. Her hair is just above her shoulder, and is wavy. Its about as wavy as if you made loose braids in your hair and tok them out the next day. Dark, coppery red. Her face and complimenting eyes and hair give her a warm and friendly appearance. Tanish skin, usually painted nails (which are typically white or checkered, which she does herself.) Medium sized frame. Marking is a glitter symbol. Pale white on back of neck. (somwhat like an atherisk '*')

Typical Clothing -
Skinny leg jeans, for sure. Only owns one other type of pants (sweats xD). Usually wears a tight T-shirt, like to a band name, and black, purple, or green converse, or checkered flats. She is actually very colorful, with her accesories and all. Adores the color purple though, and so can be caught with many purple things. For concerts and solos/ensembles, she wears formal skirts and shirts.Hair is somtimes up into a pony-stub (because of its length) with pieces falling out everywhere.

Accessories -
Most things black-and-white,checkered, or rainbow. She loves wearing little kid jewelry. Wears belts that are checkered studded. Has a Virgin-Mary neckclace that she can never remove. Often wears sunglasses, even in winter.

Personality -

Lyla is actually sort of shy, in some ways, but in others, very bold and exciting. She, like before, is very protective. Most of the time though, is quite mello.

She does'nt tell anyone that her father is dead, since most already know. That would probably be the only eerie thing about her personality. When someone talks about their parents or says somthing about a dad, she must escape the room or find somthing to keep her emotions stable.

She thinks that the only time anyone can ever see herself free or see the real her is when she is with her instrument.

What is their animal?
Phoenix

Name -
Kumo

Gender -
Female

Description -

A dark violet bird, with a long, elegant wingspan. A thin, pale blue glowing fire surrounds her. She has fierce yellow eyes, and long, sharp tallons. Her wingtips and tail tip have long, speckled feathers on them. She is just the same as Lyla, but maybe not as forgiving, and even more protective. A thin, glittering silver chain is around her right ankle, dangling a tiny dark blue gemstone.

Markings -
Tiny white '*' on the middle of the longest tail feather.

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE
Lyla took a deep breath, and felt her eyes water, as if the breath had stung her. She could see thick, golden lights just around the section of stage she was standing on, around a green curtain. She wiped the sweat off her hands onto her skirt, took another breath to calm herself, and started walking onto the center of the stage after she heard her name being called. She bowed and sat dwon on the chair in direct center, and corrected her music stand. Taking another shaking breath, she gently set her bow to her Cello. Just then she felt a renewed energy flow through her limbs. Starting a steady beat in her head, she made her first few bow strokes onto the Cello strings. Beautiful.
---
She blinked for a long time now. Her eyes were starting to burn from the light pouring onto the private stage. How much longer?
She thought the song should have ended by now. It did'nt seem this long in her practices. There. The last measure. Perfect.
Shaking again, she stood, and smiled. She bowed, and heard her name and piece called again from the stereo above the stage. She bowed for a last time, and carried her bow and Cello off stage. Not bad. Not bad at all. She could still here the audiance clapping from the walls of the backroom.

The next day at school, she walked through the hallways, recieving highfives and smiles from many of the other students. This was one of the rare times she caught so much attention at school, aside from her real friends. Later, in her 4th hour of the day,the teacher called her up to their desk. "Lyla, I have just received a call from the office. They...they would like to see you right now." the man said, his eyes slowly looking more and more emotional.
"Alright..should I take my things?" Why am I being called to the office? I havnt been there in years! What coudl I have done?
"Sure," the teacher said. "I'm so sorry, Lyla." he said, patting her back. She made a face and walked out the classroom door. Sorry for what?
She ran down the stairs and around the corner. The office. She opened the door and was called over by the secratary. "Lyla dear...your mother has called..." she said, her voice sounding milky and emotional. Her eyes began to water.
"What did she want?" Lyla asked her, hoisting up her music book and binder.
"Lyla, your father...he passed away this morning after you came to school."
Lyla lost her breath. "What?"

"I'm sorry dear." the secratory said, leaning over to give her a hug. Lyla involentarily reached over and let her grasp her. She caught her breath loudly.
"Are you going to be okay?" she said.

"Am I what?" Lyla managed sqeak. She could'nt hear.
Could'nt see. Breath. Feel.
What just happened?
"I said are you going-" the secratory tried to say, but Lyla dashed out the door. To the Orchestra room. "Lyla!" the lady yelled, but let her go.
---
Lyla dug her bow into the strings of her cello. The room was dark. Tears streamed through her eyes, down her cheeks, splattering onto her Cello. The energy flowed through her again- like fire. She felt like she was flying, surrounded by fire, like she was invinsible. She cried out in pain as she played. One of her strings snapped, she was playing so hard. The string flung off and she quit playing,gasping for breath.

Last edited by .*.Wintersong.*. on Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:11 pm

OOC;// I'll join in a sec... My form could take a while xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:13 pm

((Winter, I was about to kill you. I thought you had copied my form word for word. I was like, 'OMG! A MOD COPIED MY FORM AND USED IT!' LOL, Take as long as you want to edit it. It gave me a good laugh.))

((BTW Twi, your sig isn't as funny as the one with The presidental canidates and thier spouses.))
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:39 pm

OOC;// I still found it funny =D Ugh, my form is taking forever! I'm not even done my human form =P I might have to save it on microsoft word and then work on it again tomorrow =D

HAHA, I read Wintersongs form and I was like 'OMG! A mod copied a form!!!' then I read the bottom and I just kind of went 'Oh... Right.' That was funny =D
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:47 pm

(>.< Now why would I do that?
I was just taking a break because my fingers hurt xD lol sorry for the scare. Silly xD)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:48 pm

OOC;// Lol.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:49 pm

((I know a mod would never copy a form, let alone one that was in the post above hers. *laughs* I needed the laugh.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:56 pm

(Well then, I'm glad I helped to make you laugh xD I wish Jaidis was onnnn.....*headdesk*)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:59 pm

((I would RP with you if she would get on. I'll go get her, *Runs to WI.*))

((EDIT: *Comes back* I left her a profile message.))
Back to top Go down
RP Addicted
RP Addicted

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:02 pm

[guys, try not to chat so much. Wintersong, accepted. Runa, second form accepted. Snowy, NOT accepted.]
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:10 pm

OOC;// Sorry Jaidis. I'm going to be a little bit late posting my form, my mom is making me do my homework =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.   we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we have dreams [of creatures unknown]- elite half-life roleplaying thread.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: